Kaiyoung/ Sookai

I got a boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had been crushing on him, ever since he transferred to school when we were just merely ten years old. People might say, it was just a simple admiration of him being perfect. But nonetheless, i thought of it otherwise. It wasn't just simply admiration, i swear, it was more than that. How his simply y brown orbs absorbing me into a complete new world.  A world where everything else seemed to have faded, except for me and him. All i ever saw was him in my eyes.

I swear, i never expected me to make the first move of introducing myself. I had no idea why i felt that i needed to be friend with him, maybe, because he wasn't like any normal boys that i had ever known. Instead of running to the field during break time to play with other boys, he chose to flop down on the green grass and admired the sky. Just like me, when i first arrived. No friends, absolute lonely.

"Hey," I remembered biting my lips so hard for the first time in my life, i didn't even know why i was doing it. I felt ashamed of myself, literally. He tossed a glance at me, and it didn't failed to ache me right in my heart. It was a boring gaze, like he had no intention of making friend with me, despite the fact that i had already took a big and brave step.

Maybe, he was just feeling unsure. Yea, probably. I thought to myself, I flopped down on the grass next to him, before lying down, wrapping my short and chubby hands around my head like a pillow.

"Won't your dress will get dirty?" He asked, he finally talked. I was more happy then ever, like winning a million worth of lottery. By then, i knew, he and I were going to be the best friend forever type, forever sticking together no matter what.

 

I giggled to myself, thinking about the last time when Kai and i met for the first time. Kai acting like a cold mean jerk, and i being the 'little-miss-innocent-village-girl'.  Yeah, Kai was from the city while i was from the village. For the first few days, he was homesick, whining more than my three years old brother. That for the first time in my entire life, i was patient, really patient enough to console him and brought him to farm. To play hide-and-seek, something i used to brag a lot, until that Kai stepped in and took my crown.

"Why are you giggling, prickle?" Kai chuckled, before ruffling my hairs. No matter how many times i had told him not to do it, because it took me ages for me to comb my frizzly hairs, he would always gave me a small smile and whispered into my ears 'But i like it, it made me feel happy to know that you are beside me'.

"Kai, stop with that ruffling my hairs. Unless, you want to see puffy Sooyoung, looking like a horrendous witch." I  stuck out my lower mouth as i shot a glare at him.

"But prickle, you now i like it." Kai whined, he was known as a 'whiny-king', the forever whining to get whatever he wanted. And, let me tell you this straight, it never failed.

"Prickle or prickle's hairs?" I rolled my eyes at the thought of it being sounding totally childish. But i let it slip away from my mind, since i didn't mind showing all my sides to Kai. I just felt really comfortable with him, like he was my other half. No, scratch that, he was already my other half, without him, i am just a 'nobody'.

"You know i'll always choose my prickle." Kai chuckled, before snuggling close to me, hugging my waist. Like he always did. "It's so cold outside, prickle. Wanna change the movie? This is getting boring." Kai shivered slightly in my arms, his index finger pointing at the flashing television. No, we weren't couples or even friends with benefits. We were just best-friends, nothing more, except that little more tiny amount of feelings i got for him.

"No, this is just getting the good part. The girl is going to cry until she brawls her eyes out. That is totally hilarious, you should watch it, Kai." I clutched my stomach, to stop my face was heating furthermore. Kai's breadths were on my neck, the most sensistive part of mine. God damn it, why Kai?

"Prickle, you watched this before and you are asking me to re-watch it with you?" Kai gasped, finding out that i had lied to him, saying i wanted to watch a total new cool drama filled with actions and blah blah. So, i had basically lied to him twice.

"Kai, which.....type..of girl, urm..., prefer?" I asked, while stammering. Just like how my volume of my voice lowered down really dangerously, the air around us dropped too. Drastically.

 "You..didn't knew?" he mumbled, while heaving a loud sigh as he looked at me, who was looking at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter