Request 1

I got a boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Request 1~

By believe13, for haeraa

    She breathed out, her hands secured in her sweater’s pocket as she stood in front of the mall, waiting for her friend to arrive.

Her lips trembled and felt dry, her eyes shifting everywhere, searching for any familiar figure. “Soo!” a voice rang through her ears, she could never ever forget that dolphin scream of her best friend; Jessica. Jessica dashed to her side, another figure following closely beside her.

“Run!” Jessica instructed and before Sooyoung could even react, she was being dragged away by Jessica. “Why are we running?” Sooyoung asked amidst of her panting as they headed to somewhere where their feet were taking them to.

  “S-stalker.” Jessica replied and rested on the bench, taking in deep breaths. “Stalker?” Sooyoung asked, her eyebrows arched before joining with her friend. A stalker that seem strange. Sooyoung wandered to herself while scratching her head.

“That stalker kept stalking me and asks questions about you…and he followed me…so I run…not knowing what to do...”Jessica stuttered, while trying to catch her breath. “ME?!” Sooyoung yelled, her eyes widen, she couldn’t believe her own ears. “But isn’t he supposed to stalk me instead of you?” Sooyoung questioned, while fiddling her phone.

“That is the strange part I couldn’t understand about that dude—“ Jessica stopped in the middle of her sentence, her skin turned pale and her shaking index finger pointed behind, what was wrong with her all of the sudden?

“S-sica, what’s wrong?!” Sooyoung shook her friend slightly, not daring to look back. What if it was some gruesome scene that she hated since young, like blood dripping or the organs could be seen, she could imagine many things could be behind her back.

“S-stalker.”Jesscia whispered through her trembling mouth. Sooyoung heaved a sigh, at least it was a human and not anything that she had imagined.

Sooyoung turned back her head; she was frozen in her spot as her eyes met with those eyes of the stalker. He wasn’t anything that Sooyoung had imagined like some nerdy guys or some weird-looking guys.

His eyes were glimmering under the moonlight and he was wearing a hood, he whispered into the thin air “A-anneyoung.” And bowed afterwards. Even that greeting was cute for Sooyoung, she blushed slightly and rubbed her hands nervously.

“Are you the stalker Jessica was talking about?” Sooyoung asked, her eyes never wanting to leave the boy’s face. “A stalker? Oh no, I wasn’t trying to stalk that noona, i-I just want to get to know….someone more…” He shook his head wildly.

Jessica puffed out her cheeks before she yelled, “Following me everywhere and kept asking about what food Sooyoung love or what type of flower does she love or or..Whatever is it not called as ‘stalking’? I think Santa need to send you a dictionary for your Christmas.” It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter