Date?!

사랑은 저주입니다 (Love is a Curse)

 

 

"So...you're not gonna let go of that thing any time soon are you?" Chanyeol commented as he eyed you hugging your new violin to your chest tightly.

"I'm still trying to let this sink in" you couldn't help the smile spread on your lips as you left the violin store. Kurosawa gave a friendly wave of goodbye and you bowed before leaving;

"Where to now?" you asked excitedly, it was the violin that had you so hyped up but you wanted to do something for Chanyeol and return.

"Well...that took shorter than I though it would and it's only 11:18 so...where do you want to go? Mr. Lee's waiting in the car" Chanyeol replied.

"We were just in the place I wanted to go to the most" you laughed happily "It's your turn"

"How about getting something to eat first? I'm pretty hungry" he suggested, and patted his flat-toned stomach.

"You have a big appetite you know that?" you smiled and nodded "Where do you want to eat?"

"I know this small bakery that sells something that you'll love, c'mon" he said and dialed something on his phone.

"Yeoboseyo?...Neh, Mr.Lee we'll be fine on our own today, you can take the rest of the day off" Chanyeol then ended the call and stuffed his phone back into his pocket,

The streets were full of people and you struggled to keep close to Chanyeol while holding your violin at the same time.

"Hey watch it!" someone gumbled as you bumped into them.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" you repeated and bowed as you kept bumping into people. You could see Chanyeol up ahead and he was getting farther and farther.

"Chanyeol wait!" you called after him but you were too far for him to hear over all the other noises; people talking, car honking, music from stores blasting onto the streets.

"Excuse me..I'm sorry...excuse me.." you tried to push your way through the crowd of people when a hand suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled you forward.

You tripped over your left foot and hit a hard wall. Only, it wasn't really a wall, you looked up to see Chanyeol staring down at you.

"Don't get lost" he chuckled "Here, this way you won't fall behind me" 

He grasped your hand in his an proceeded to lead you to the bakery. You felt his hand was big and incased yours warmly. You had to quicken your pace to match his long legs. 

"Here it is" Chanyeol came to a stop  You looked and saw a small friendlly looking bakery in front of you. 

Bells jingled above you as he opened the door and led you inside. There were a couple of customers sitting down and some were on their laptops, using the shop's wi-fi.

"What are we eating?" you eyed the menu and the word "red-bean" immediately caught your attention.

"This place has the second best red-bean bun I've tasted in my life" he explained and the two of you went to sit at a table next to the window. You set down your violin next to your seat.

"I'll go get us the food, so you just sit here and wait" Chanyeol flashed his smile before going up to the counter. Your eyes followed him unconsciously as he spoke to the lady behind the counter. 

You watched the lady turn pink as she took Chanyeol's order. -I guess he has the effect on every girl huh...- you sighed and leaned your chin on the palm of your hand. You started to daydream just as Chanyeol placed a small tray of red-bean buns on the table.

"Here we are!" he sat across from you and you were snatched from your thoughts.

"Uhh..thanks. It looks good" you inhaled te delicious aroma and saw smoke emitting from the bread.

red_bean_paste_bread_01-.jpg

 

"Here, eat one" he picked one up and held it out to you. 

You took it snd broke the piece in half to reveal the red-bean on the inside. Happily, you stuffed one-half in your mouth and savoured the delicious taste.

"Mhmmm" you hummed and held the other half out to Chanyeol.

He smiled and leaned forward to take a bite while you were still holdin on to the other half of the bun. Your jaw dropped, as the bitten half fell back on the tray. Chanyeol swallowed and burst out into laughter.

"Hahahaha!" his shoulders shook "You should've seen your face"

You snapped your mouth shut and swallowed the rest of the food down. "Yah!" You slapped his hand for revenge and took the bitten bun.

You bit into it and chewed angrily. Chanyeol just laughed and tried to hide it with little effort, much to your dismay. 

"What?" you frowned, he stared at you with that teasing look on his face.

"You know we just had an indirect kiss right?" he smirked and you looked down at the piece of bread in your hand. 

You felt your face heat up all over as you realized what he was talking about. Without much thought, you put the bun down and took a second one instead.

"Mian mian" he chuckled "I just couldn't help myself. It's like you have a "tease me" sign over your head"

You ignored his comment and focused on chewing the red-bean bun before it got cold.

At the corner of your eye you saw Chanyeol pick up the bitten bun and put the rest of it in his mouth. Your cheeks rosed as he chewed it down.

-Now he's got me thinking about it!- you grumbled inwardly. The buns were gone in a matter of minutes. Chanyeol was able to gulf down 4 of them while you ate 2.

"Hey are you still mad about that? I already said I'm sorry" Chanyeol poked you in the arm playfully. 

You sighed and let your shoulders slump down "I'm not mad anymore. Don't worry about it"

*********************************************************************************************************

-Idiot! I should've just kept my mouth shut- Chanyeol thought as he watched Yun Hee smile to assure him she wasn't mad anymore.

He couldn't stop himself from doing what he did though, he loved seeing those cheeks of her turn their rosy color when she got embaressed. He found it adorable. 

He had decided. There was no use in denying it any longer. He liked her, simple as that. However, he wasn't sure she was feeling the same. He hadn't done anything to make her feel that way so far. At least, that's what he thought. 

"Thanks for the food" Yun Hee thanked and picked up her violin.

Chanyeol smiled. -I'm glad she likes her new violin. I don't ever wanna see her cry like that again. It was as if my heart was getting crushed with every sob that came from her lips-

"Are we going anywhere else?" she asked.

"Of course, it wouldn't be a good date if we didn't" he smiled. However, he realized what he had just said and quickly clamped his hand over his mouth.

--

"Date?" Chanyeol watched as she grew rigid and her whole face turned pink not just her cheeks this time. 

"Uhh...yeah" he ran a hand through his hair nervously "I was kinda looking at this as a date. I'm sorry I know I should've asked you first but I know you would say no so I just-"

"It's okay" she cut in and he was taken aback by her answer.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I've never been on a "date" before. Maybe it'll be fun to try" she agreed shyly.

"Then it's a date" Chanyeol felt so much happier. But he also had to hold back and make sure when he told her his feelings she would be ready.

He just hoped he wouldn't mess up, this was a first for him too.