Rides and Horror

사랑은 저주입니다 (Love is a Curse)

Update =D

 

"Look!" you pointed excitedly as you hopped out of the car. "There's the entrance"

26.1331671992.lotte-world-entrance.jpg

You were the first one to get to the door and waited for Chanyeol and Kris to catch up.

"Excited?" Kris laughed, seeing you almost bounce up and down like a bunny.

"Mhmm" you nodded eagerly. You never thought you'd be able to go to Lotte World in your entire life. You've only seen pictures of it and now here you were, in front of the real thing.

"Let's go in this way" Chanyeol called, walking towards the side of the entrance.

"But don't we have to pay first?" you asked, pointing at the ticket booth.

"Nope, I told you my family owns a share of this place" Chanyeol reminded you and dug out a key from his pocket.

You looked at the front entrance one last time before jogging after Chanyeol. Kris also followed and you found yourself standing in front of a wall.

-What is he doing?" you peered over curiously. Chanyeol took out a small key from his pocket and you watched as he inserted it into a small key hole into the wall. Your eyes widened and he pushed the wall in revealing another entrance on the side of the building. If anyone had passed by it would look like an ordinary wall and wouldn't suspect a thing. 

"This way" Chanyeol said and led the way.  There was a small staircase the went upstairs and you had to feel your way through as not to trip. After like 30 seconds of climbing, Chanyeol opened a door and you stepped out to see an almost full view of the park. It was amazing and wayyyy more great than you could've imagined.

DSC_0148.JPG

"Wahh.." you mouthed and looked at the view.

"Pretty great huh?" Kris smiled, it changed a bit since he last went and there were definitely more rides.

"Since I got you guys in for free" Chanyeol said to the side. "We get to go to my favorite ride first"

"What, no fair!" you pouted. -I wanted to go on the roller coster first-

"Then I guess we could just go home then..." Chanyeol said turning back around.

"No!" you grabbed his arm. "Wait!"

"Yes?" he said.

"Where's the ride?" you grumbled under your breath. 

Chanyeol couldn't help but smile at her pouting face. Kris was watching on the sidelines and had on his "mother-like smile", he never thought Chanyeol would ever be with a girl like this. Even though they weren't together-together, this was the closest he's ever seen him. The three walked down and Chanyeol led them to his favorite ride. You were crossing your finger and was hoping for anything but that one ride. Unfortunately, when you saw the ride he wanted to go on first your hopes went flying out the window. 

"This" he pointed. "Is my favorite place out of the whole park"

Lotte+World+006.JPG

"You still haven't changed a bit" Kris shook his head smiling. He remembered the first time they went to Lotte World as kids and with the rest of EXO-K after they met, Chanyeol saw the ride and fell in love with it. Although it was a horror ride he couldn't get enough of it. Of course, after starting school they had less time to go there and eventually stopped after they entered high school and Kris moved to China to continue his studies.

"They said they modified the inside a bit so it's three times as scary" Chanyeol informed.

"Uh..I'll just wait at the exit" you said, stepping back from the entrance. You already didn't like the creepy look on the outside and you were 100% certain you were going to hate the inside even more.

"No no no" Chanyeol shook his head and grabbed your arm. "You're going in with me"

"What?!" you exclaimed. "You want me...to go--in--in--that deaht trap?!"

Chanyeol laughed at your worried expression and just pulled you forward. You dug your heel in and tried to be glued to the spot but he effortlessly pulled you towards the entrance.

"C'mon, it'll be fun" he persuaded. "I promise"

"Right" you laughed dryly.

"Well since you guys are going in, I'll go find us some ice cream and a map of the place" Kris said. "It looks like they changed the park since we last went here so we need the map to get around"

"Wait, why does he get to stay outside?" you whined, you really didn't want to go in.

"Cause I've already dragged him in here with me a million times" Chanyeol said.

You gave Kris your best puppy dog eyes in hopes that he would save you. Kris just shrugged and gave you a good luck cheer before walking off.

"Besides.." Chanyep; continued, pulling you by the arm. "It's gonna be way more fun going with you"

"Wae?" you asked.

"Cause I bet you're reactions are gonna be..daebak" he grinned.

 

 

And daebak it was. As soon as you entered, you were surrounded with cracked stone walls, you kept your eyes closed at first but found it hard to walk steadily. In the end, you had to open your eyes and you jumped at every little thing you heard and came at you. Chanyeol laughed at your expression, he seemed to be having fun more because of how scared you were than at the ride itself. The whole time you were glued to him since you were afraid of getting lost. As you turned by a corner, a disgutingly looking ghoul jumped out from nowhere and grabbed you by the shoulders. You could swear you shouted your lungs out as you got shivers up your spine. The ghoul went back to its hiding place after you passed. You didn't realize you had linked arms with him until you finally got out.

By the time you got to the exit you were prespiring a little and wiped the sweat off your forehead.

"That was fun" Chanyeol sighed satisfied.

"Fun?" you looked at him as if he had gone crazy, bonkers, out of his mind, and any other word that fit that description. "I thought I was going to die of fear in there, I don't know how you managed to go through that without getting scared."

Chanyeol just laughed and you went to sit at a nearby bench.

"Kris hyung should be coming with the ice cream" he said sitting down next to you. 

You finally had your normal heart-beat back and you saw Kris walking towards you with one cup in one hand and two cups stacked on top of the other in his other hand.

"Hey guys" he handed you one, it was dippin' dots. "Had fun?"

"Yes"

"No"

Kris chukled and sat down next to Chanyeol. The three of you sat and ate your ice cream while discussing the plan for the day.

"I felt like I aged 20 years from that ride" you said, putting one last spoon of ice cream in your mouth.

"Please" Chanyeol said. "It wasn't even that scary"

"For you maybe" you responded. "But that was the first time I went in there"

"So you're saying you  would get used to it if you went in a couple more times?" Chanyeol asked.

"Uhh no" you quickly refused. "That was the first and last time I'm stepping foot in there"

"Ok ok" Kris laughed. "Since Chanyeol got to go where he wanted...Yun Hee, which ride do you want to go on next?"

"The roller coaster" you chimed and stood up.

"Great!" Kris stood up too. "It's on the other side of the park so we better get going before--"

He was cut mid-sentence as his phone rang in his pocket.

"Ah mianhe" you apologized. "Let me answer this first, so wait a sec"

He walked a little distance away and dug his phone out of his pocket.

"Are you sure you want to go on the roller coaster?" Chanyeol asked, standing next to you.

"Of course" you answered confidently. Ever since you saw the pictures, the ride that caught your eye was their roller coster and you were going to ride it no matter what.

"Unless...you're scared?" you . "Mhmmm??"

"I'm not scared" Chanyeol scoffed, stuffing his hands in his pocket.

You waited until Kris came back, he had on an uncomfortable expression.

"Ah guys.." he hesitated, running a hand through his hair. "Something came up..so it looks like I have to leave first"

"Awww" you frowned. You were looking forward to spending the day in Lotte World.

"But it doesn't mean you guys have to leave" he said, offering some comfort. "My professor called me so I just have to settle some things. You two have fun and I promise I'll make it up to you some other time"

"Okk" you nodded. "Bye Kris" you waved.

Chanyeol wave too and you watched Kris as he walked away.

"I guess it's just the two of us then" Chanyeol said turning towards you.

"Yeah..just us two" you mumbled.

 

Done! I'm gonna stop saying sorry for the errors in every chapter since you guys probably know that by now ^^

Anyways, thanks for waiting :D