Princess Cafe

사랑은 저주입니다 (Love is a Curse)

Pictures are not mine, credit to owners ^^ Thank You for reading~

 

Chanyeol felt as if he had just won the lottery. Even though Yun Hee hadn't exactly told him he liked him, the fact that she agreed on the date was more than enough.

He mentally punched the air out of happiness. But he knew he had to keep his cool, he wouldn't want to look like an idiot in front of the girl he likes.

Yes, he liked her and he was so glad he finally decided to accept it instead of fighting it.

He composed himself and squeezed her hand. She responded by smiling back and the two walked together. Chanyeol had plan, he wasn't expecting her to agree but he had a back up in case it happened.

And since it did, he took her to a place he searched up that was suppose to be popular among teenage/high school girls: Part Princess Cafe.

"Party Princess?" Yun Hee read the colorful sign on the glass windows.

"Yeah, I figured this would be a good place to start" he opened the door for her.

"Ok" she nodded "I've never been here before..should be fun!...right?"

Chanyeol saw that Yun Hee was trying to make the atmosphere between them less awkward. He chuckled, it wasn't like that for him at all and he found it funny how she thought so.

"What's so funn?" she asked.

-You- he thought but only shook his head "Nothing, let's get drinks"

"Welcome to Party Princess Cafe!" the lady behind the cash register greeted the two with a big smile on her face. "Omo! What a pretty couple! What can I get you?"

"Uhmm..." Chanyeol looked at the menu and tugged at Yun Hee's hand "What do you want to drink?"

"Hmmm...how about that?" she pointed to a random one which happened to be oreo milkshake.

"Then we'll have two oreo milkshakes please" Chanyeol ordered. 

"Then I'll have someone bring your order. Please take a seat" the lady said.

Chanyeol found an empty table and they sat down to wait for their drinks. 

"What's this?" Yun Hee picked up a pamphlet and opened to it reveal different choices of clothing.

"I heard about that" Chanyeol leaned over to see "They say you can rent clothes to wear and take pictures. Look, they have wedding dresses, hanboks, and princess dresses"

"Hanbok..." Yun Hee touched the picture of the traditional hanbok. 

"Wanna try it?" he asked just as someone came up to them with a tray. With a large oreo milkshake with two straws.

oreo_milkshakes-7

"Uhh..excuse me" Yun Hee called as the waiter turned around to leave.

"Neh, is there a problem?" he inquired.

"Yes..we ordered two milkshakes" she said pointing to the large glass.

"Oh yes...well the lady on the register made it into a large, she said 'it's a couple drinking it so make it more romantic' " he qouted her exact words.

The two of them looked at the cash register lady and she gave them an exaggerated wink.

"Thank you..uhmm for that" Chanyeol said before Yun Hee could ask for a re-do.

The waiter bowed and left. 

Chanyeol glanced at her reaction and was surprised to see her chuckle.

"It's like that time at Lotte World" she sipped from one straw.

He remembered what she was talking about and smiled "You're right. I guess we do make a good couple huh?"

Yun Hee only laughed and shook her head "I don't get why everyone thinks we look like a couple when they see us."

-That's cause we do, pabo- he thought to himself and drank from the other straw. 

"At least this way it's easier for us right?"

"I guess so.." 

"But as I was saying earlier..do you want to try on a hanbok?" 

Yun Hee perked up at the word and happily nodded. "Yeah, I've never worn one before"

"Never? As in never?" Chanyeol couldn't believe it. In all her 18 years, she had never worn a hanbok before..really?

"Never" she confirmed "If I did I probably don't remember since I have no memory from when I was 7 years old"

"Oh.." he knew he was going to unwated territory and changed the subject before it got too serious. "Then let's wear one right now"

*********************************************************************************************************And that's how you came into a small room where you put on your very first hanbok and the first person to see you in one was going to be Chanyeol.

For some reason the thought wasn't so bad, instead you felt giddy and shy at the same time. Chanyeol was in the next room putting on his own hanbok. 

The room that you were in had a flowery wall on one side and the other had different tops displayed on the wall. 

Party Princess

An employee helped you put on the hanbok you picked and you looked in the mirror to see what you looked like.

Wonder+Girl+Sohee+Chuseok.jpg

The pink skirt covered just above the floor so it wouldn't get dirty. You smiled and did your own  little happy dance.

"Are you ready?" you heard Chanyeol ask from outside.

"Y-yeah!" you answered back and quickly checked to make sure that everything was in place. You stepped out and saw that Chanyeol was in full hanbok attire and he looked handsome. His hair was curled and his brown eyes matched well with the lavender top.

"You look beautiful" he complinted and your heart practically skipped a beat.

"Thanks...you too" you replied.

"I look beautiful too?" he teased playfully.

"Handsome!" you blurted out "I meant handsome"

He laughed at your embaressed face and took your hand "Let's take pictures"

For the next 30 minutes, the two of you took pictures in different settings and backgrounds. You were amazed at the cafe's abundant sceneries. There was even this one wall where you could slide in different backgrounds. So you were able to pose in front of a king's palace, a royal garden, and just for fun you even took a picture in front of a background of the streets of Seoul.

"Hahahaha!" you laughed as you looked at the polaroids "This ones my favorite"

"Of course" Chanyeol laughed along with you "it looks like were wearing our handboks in the middle of the street"

"That makes it more interesting" you giggled happily "Can I keep this one?"

"Sure, you can keep all of them actually" he put the pictures in your hands. 

"Really? Don't you want one too? For memories" you said and spread them out on the table for him to choose one.

"Then..." he tapped his chin as he looked over the pictures until he found one that he wanted.

"I'll take this one" he grabbed the one with you and him under a blossoming sakura tree. Your mouth was open in shock because just before the employee took the picture he lifted you up bridal style into his arms and you grabbed onto his neck, afraid of falling on your .

"Really?" you feigned annoyance "I look so derpy on this one!"

"That makes it more interesting" he qouted and the two fo you burst out laughing.

You left the cafe in high spirits and decided to take the train home. On the way, Chanyeol got a call from his dad, telling him to go home straight away for dinner. 

It was already 6:00 when you glanced at your phone for the time.

"Wow it got late really fast" you said as you arrived at the train station.

"That's cause we weren't paying attention"

"I guess I was having too much fun" 

"I'm glad I'm not the only one" Chanyeol grinned.

You got on the train and sat down at the end of the cart. 

"So...since were already on the way to my house" he said slowly "wanna come over for dinner?"

"Dinner?" you blinked up at him "But aren't your parents there? I don't want to intrude..."

"You won't be" he assured you "To be honest....my dad kinda told me to invite you too when I told him I was with you"

"Oh" you felt your mood sink a bit. -Of course he's only inviting me because his parents asked..it's not like he has feelings for me that way..-

"Then okay!" you figured you should be thankful anyhow. The first time you ate dinner at their house was surprisingly pleasant, you hoped this time would be no different. 

"I would've still invited you even if dad hadn't told me to you know" he soflty nudged you on the shoulder.

"Really?" you raised an eyebrow, not believing him but at the same time you felt happy that he said it to you.

"Really" he nodded and smiled. 

You leaned back in your seat and began to think of how he was starting to affect your head and your heart.