Upset Jung ! Frustrated Liu

Journey to become a heir...

 

 

 

Amber's POV

I ruffled my hair, feeling all frustrated at what happen yesterday. Since I left Krystal without any word or anything yesterday,she won't talk to me at all. She kept avoiding me when I tried to talk or to apologise to her. Well I didn't knew she would be this upset. She wasn't that upset when I pranked her or for the past weeks. Does girls always get super touchy when it come to their body? Should I praise her or whatttt? 


I looked up to sky, trying to figure out a way to make it up on the mess I made. I sighed again.


SInce when do I even care so much for anyone like this? 

 

 

                                                                                                  

 

 

Krystal's POV

I dropped the box I was carrying on the floor. It's been hours since Amber tried to talk to me but I just kept ignoring her. How dare that dork Liu said that my body is not appealing. Other boys would have drool just to be able to look at it. That's it...I am going to prove you wrong Liu. You're going to regret what you said. i smirked to myself. 

 

 

                                                                                                   ♦♦

 

 

Amber's POV

I entered the room and it was dark. She must have gone out. She could have told me first. Well the there goes my chance to apologise to her….again.


I pouted as I entered the dark room and closed the door shut. I put the chocolate I bought on the side table and reached my hand out for the lamp switch when I felt a force pushed me to the wall. I was about to scream when I felt a hand cupped my mouth to prevent me from doing so.


“It’s me.”


I felt a whisper in my right ear and I knew it right away that was Krystal. I shoved her hand away harshly.


“What are you doing? Why didn’t you turn on the lamp Krys?”


I asked her as I try to adjust my eyes to the dark surrounding of our room. I heard her chuckle. My eyes started to adjust to the darkness as I can now see her silhouette. She was standing really close to me…a little too close actually.


I breathed in deep as I felt her stepping toward me.  I leaned into the wall even more to avoid any contact between my body and her but she continued to move until her whole body was leaning into mine. I can almost feel…all of hers. I gulped at the contact. I tried to remain calm at her sudden bold move right now.


“Kkry…krys…I…I….wha..what..are..yyou..ddoing?”


My voice failed me as I stuttered. I can see her smirk. I turned my head to the side as I saw her leaning her face towards mine.


What is going on? Push her away Amber. Push her away.


“Yyah..yah…Jjung…Thi..this..is..is..nnot…funny.”


I put my hand on her shoulder and tried to push her away but I felt her grabbing both of my hands and pinned them to the wall. I shivered right away at her strength. I felt her finger trace my jawline as she turn my face slowly so that I was facing her again and as I turned to face her I realized that my lips was just an inch away from hers. My eyes widen at the small distance between us. I felt myself starting to sweat and not to mention feeling a little bit hot and bothered.


“Why are you sweating and your body so hot  Amber. Are you by any chance getting…turn on...by me?”


I heard her whispered the last sentences slowly beside me, letting her hot breath hitting my ear.  I stared at her eyes trying to show that I wasn’t but I was immediately captivated by her eyes that I cautiously leaned in trying to close the gap between our lips.  But as I did so, she pulled back and pushed me away.


I blinked rapidly at her action. I saw her stepping away to her bed.


“That was so easy of you. So still think there was nothing of me to be seen?”


I can feel her smirking victoriously and knew it right away that she was just teasing me. I gritted my teeth feeling annoyed at her action. I almost surrendered myself for her. She laughed loudly as she turned the side lamp on and jumped on her bed.


“It was fun playing with you Liu. Good night. Don’t dream of me arasso?”


I glared at her as I can see huge smile plastered all over her face. I turned around and enter the bathroom and shut the door loudly frustrated at my own self.


I splashed some water on my face as I tapped my face repeatedly.


“That Jung…”


I muttered slowly.


“Why did I even stuttered just now? Aish!! Aaaaa!!!” 


I screamed out and I can hear Krystal laughing from outside of the bathroom. I closed my eyes, feeling annoyed at the devil Jung.


I will get back to you Jung. You will regret that you started this kind of game. 


I clenched my fist as random thought invaded my head on what I should do to that Jung.  I had 3 more days before I will move out to live in my own mansion so this is the perfect opportunity to avenge that devil Jung. I smirked as I face my reflection on the mirror. 

 

 

                                                                                              ♦♦

 

 

Author's Note...
 

/bows/

Yes!!! Finally an update !!! My brain is funtioning again tonight so an upate for you guys... ^_^

Sorry if the story was a little random and messy but hey....I am not that organise either.. .. / rolling on floor/

And sorry for all the onion head if it bother you guys. I have some sort of......onion head-. 

Now I can happily go to sleep . Till next update...Everyone hwating!!! /fist pump/ 

/bows bows/