Another Kiss 2

Journey to become a heir...

 

 

 

Amber’s POV
 

I sneaked a peak at Krystal who had been silently laying on the couch and watching some high school drama since forever. She had not said a word since the kiss this morning. She did not even look at me at all during breakfast just now.

What have you done Amber? Why did I steal a kiss from her this morning? Why??? Why???

I sat behind that kitchen counter and continue to stare at Krystal. Having enough of being ignored, I slowly banged my head on the kitchen counter as I regretted my action this morning. Krystal must have think badly of me, that must be why she is not talking nor looking at me.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Krystal’s POV
 

I can see that Amber is banging her poor head on the kitchen counter. The sight of frustration and regret on her face is very amusing. I tried to stifle my laugh but I just could not anymore…not when she’s basically rubbing her face on the kitchen counter.

I slowly got up from the sofas and walked up behind Amber. I bent my body a little toward her side and I can hear she is mumbling some incoherent word but I can only hear the word “why why why”.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Amber’s POV
 

“Why did I do that? Why? Why ? Why?”

I continue banging my head when I suddenly feel a huff of breath behind my neck. I quickly turn around causing my lips almost meeting with Krystal’s lips. I was so shocked that Krystal face and body is so close to mine that I almost feel down that chair when I stumbled away from her.

“K…krys…Wha…what are yyou doing…be…behind me?”

I stuttered after seeing the blank expression on her face. Owh ! Krystal is staring at me, not uttering any single words. I smiled nervously at her and turn my back on her. I slowly stand up from the chair to get away from her but Krystal strongly put her hands on my shoulder and pushed me back down on the chair.

Krystal then spun my chair around so that I am facing her with my back leaning against the kitchen counter. I could not help but to gulp repeatedly at the intimidating look she gave me.

“Err…Kry. I…i…ssory…I….i….”

I tried to apologize for kissing her earlier but my voice immediately got stuck in my throat as I saw her body leaning close to me. I shrunk my body backward even more as she leans in.

“Krys… what ar…are yyou ddoing?”

I put my hand up to push her shoulder away but before I can do so, Krystal slammed both of her hand on the counter, trapping my body in between her hands. I looked back and forth at her hand and her face. Her eyes trailed down and I can see her unconsciously her bottom lips and she continue staring at…what I assumed to be my lips.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Krystal’s POV
 

I could not help it but to stare at Amber’s lips. I my lips at the thought of kissing Amber again…like we did this morning.  Her lips looked so alluring that I unconsciously leaned in, just to get closer to them.

I slammed my hand on her side to trap her so she could not escape me. I looked up and stare at her right in her eyes. I can see her eyes flickers as they met mine. We both let out a heavy breath at the minimum distance we had right now since I practically leaned my body on Amber’s body and that her face is just an inches away from mine.

I titled my head sideways and close the gap, just close enough to trail my lips on hers.  Amber’s breath hitched immediately as she closed her eyes.  She tried to lean in to close the gap but before she could do so, I quickly leaned back.

Amber immediately opened up her eyes and stare back at me. Her pupils sort of darken and they look so intimidating. I smirked at the impatience look on her face. I raised my right hand and trailed my finger on her eyebrows down to her nose and lips.

Before I could retrieve my hand away, Amber quickly grabbed it as one of her hand sneaked their way to my waist to pull me closer. I stared right into her eyes and they showed nothing but a loving stare. I could not help it but to smile at the honesty displayed in her eyes.

I leaned in and raised my left hand to her cheek before I cupped them and pulled her closer for a kiss. I close my eyes as I feel Amber’s lips on mine. I felt overwhelmed by the familiar feel  the kiss give me right now, just like how I feel earlier this morning.

Amber’s hand around my waist tighten as she kiss me harder. I could not stand the lack of breath so I pulled away first, panting hard. I did not even get to catch my breath properly as Amber pulled me again and kiss me back again. I can feel her tongue, across my lips and I gasped. That gave Amber a chance to snuck her tongue in.  Her tongue flicked mine and continues to explore around my mouth.

After a while, we both broke away from the kiss, desperately gasping for air.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Amber’s POV
 

I panted heavily. I never knew kissing Krystal Jung would be this addicting. But I could not help it but to feel very the sight of a panting Krystal right now. She look so y…and I can’t even imagine how she would look like if we were going to…you know…do ‘it’. I bet I would bleed to death then. I could not help but to smirk at the y thought I had. Just then Krystal suddenly started hitting me. I was startled at her sudden action.

“Yah! Yah! Stop it! Yah….!”

I tried to shield myself away from her hit but damn! This Krystal Jung really hit me hard. I had a really hard time to block her hit.

“Serve you right! Who told you, you can kiss me non-stop like that? Couldn’t you even let me breath for a while?”

I immediately chuckle at Krystal’s outburst. I managed to grab both of her hand and held them to prevent her from hitting me again. She was still panting as she tried to struggle out of my hold. I laugh at her before I quickly move my hand to hug her by the waist.

“Yah Jung! Don’t you dare blaming me. Who told you to be so y and come surrendering yourself to me just now huh?”

Krystal immediately blushed at my comment. I smirked at her shyness. Well I just got another way to next time. Who knows that Krystal Jung would blush when someone compliment her. Maybe I should compliment her a lot more, well she just looked so cute when she blushed. 

“Stop smirking llama-face. Who say I am surrendering myself to you?”

“You did not? Well maybe I should so something to make this Krystal Jung surrender to me then?”

I leaned in closer towards her face causing her to struggle herself out of my hug. I purposely tighten my hug a bit to .

“Let me go you ert!! Yah!!!”

“No. I will kiss you until you surrender to me.”

I tried to hold on to her but a struggling Krystal is quite hard to handle and she just somehow magically managed to get out of my hug before hurriedly run away to our room.

“Yah Jung! Don’t let me catch you trying to seduce me again like you did just now arasso?”

Krystal did not even respond to me. All I can hear is the slamming of the door which I can assured echoed throughout the house. I could not help it but to giggle her cuteness. Well~ Living with a Jung is definitely fun and I am expecting more of it.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Author's Note: ~~~

Yooo mah readers. Say does Kryber had enough dose of kissing for today or should I make them kiss a lot...lot....lot more?? >__<

Owh by the way...I am not quite sure if my writing on their kissing scene is okay or not. Do my writing seemed awkward? 

Because if they do.....gwadd~~ I need to practice writing romance scene a lot...lot....more... yehet~~~

Out for now, I need to find another plot plus places so I can make Kryber kiss again....again....and be all lovey dovey a lottttt more.

Lots of love for you guys. Tata~ ^____^