Last Day-Confession Went Wrong.

Journey to become a heir...

 

 

 

Krystal's POV

I haven't saw Amber since the beginning of the morning and I think she skipped school today because I did not even catch a glimpse of her at all even during lunch just now. It is already the last class for today. Her words last night replayed in my mind. I had been trying to force myself to think that maybe it is just another prank Amber tried to pull on me but her face looked so serious last night. 

Does Amber really meant what she said last night? Is that why she is absent today?

I kept looking at my watch, hoping that the time would move faster. 

 

 

Amber's POV

I just finished unpacking my things in my new mansion. It is actually just an apartment, but a very big apartment I could say.

Damn this place is nice! 

But as I went around examining the place, this apartment seemed a little too big for me. I walked to the living room and stood in front of the window where I can see the city view. I sighed as I looked at my watch.

Krystal must be back at the hostel by now. Maybe I should stop by and say goodbye. 

I already misses Krystal presence around me. I know I would still be seeing her around the campus but it is not the same since we're not rooming together anymore. Somehow her angry and annoyed face that I often got from teasing her all this time started to make me miss her even more. I took a deep breath and decided to call Krystal. I breathed deeply waiting for her to pick up the call.

"Hello."

My hand started trembling a bit as soon as I heard her voice.

"Hhey..Krys. It..It's me. Amber...."

"Hey Am..."

The line went silent afterward. I was trying to find the right word to said but I couldn't made up what to say. I bet Krystal didn't know what to say too since she remained silent.

Stupid Amber. Do you really need to be like this right now. Braven up and say something !!!

I clenched my fist tightly as I exhaled a deep breath, trying to be more confident.

"Krys...Can I...can I see you? Like right now. At the park."

"Yyeah. Sure. I see you in 15 minutes."

She cut the line afterward and I slumped my body on the couch straight away.

What exactly are you going to say to her Amber?

 

 


 

 

Author Note's 

Hey everyone. I'm sorry for dissapearing again !!

I......kinda lost momentum to continue writing this story a while ago. ==''

Mianhe~~!!! Forgive this weak minded writer. I'm building up my momentum to get myself back in the game. Yolo!!!

Stay safe everyone. ^_^