A night together again

Journey to become a heir...

 

 

Amber's POV

I put all the groceries bag on the small dinner table before glancing over and saw Krystal heading to the bathroom.

I still can't believe she actually ask or more like ordered me to cook for her. Her smirk earlier also was so....intimidating. Is she up to something?

I shake my head to get rid of that thought and hummed my way to began preparing the dinner.

 

 

Krystal's POV

I walked up slowly behind Amber and peeked my head through her shoulder, stiffing in my giggles. 

"Your giggles are too loud Krys."

I pouted as I realized Amber said that.

"You're no fun. Couldn't you just pretend to not know that I was behind you?"

Amber turn to face me. She lean in closely to my face. My eyes widened as I back a step away from her. 

"Yyah! Yah! What are you trying to do?" 

I thought she was going to lean in further but instead she back away and turn to continue cooking. I breathed heavily and keep fanning my face as I definitely sure I blushed hard.

"You are really shy for someone who just bluntly kiss me last week."

I swear I saw her smirk victorously as she said that. I grip my hand tightly,trying to surpress the urge to kick her so bad right now.  I glared at the view of her back. I did not respond to her word instantly.

"Why Jung? Got nothing to get back to me? Or did you blushed again? Hahahahahaha~ I swear Jung you are so....hmpphh........"

 

 

Amber's POV

I am actually enjoyed teasing her right now. Well it is just that Krystal blush so easily and I like her shyness. I continue chopping the vegetable and decided to further teasing her.

"Why Jung? Got nothing to get back to me? Or did you blushed again? Hahahahahaha~ I swear Jung you are so....hmpphh........"

I put down the knife and turn around to face her to finish my sentences but my word got cut out by something as the view of Krystal face enlarged in front on me. My eyes widen as I felt something moving against my lips.

I did not responded to that kiss instead I stayed unmoved, trying to process the exploding feeling that is happening inside of me right now. After a second I snapped out of my shock,trying to back away but Krystal hand creeped on both of my wrist as she pulled me closer and she kiss my lips harder.

I felt my body shivering as I saw Krystal eyes staring straight into my eyes, as if she is staring straight into my soul. After a while she break the kiss and snuggle into my chest, gripping onto my sleeves tightly. We both breath heavily and stayed standing like that.

"I...I...I'm sorry. I hate it when you tease me."

I felt Krystal mumbling on my chest. I bring my hand up to touch my lips. My heart is pounding so hard right now as I realized Krystal kiss me again. Her lips were just on mine a moment ago.

She kiss me....again.

Just then I felt Krystal pushing my body away as she back away. Her eyes looked so dark and deep and it felt like it is luring me in. I stared as she turn away and walk slowly to the bed.

"I think you should leave Amber."

She said that with that cold voice of her. My brows furrowed in anger because she suddenly asked me to leave. I walked up to her and grab her wrist,turning her around making her facing me. I stared straight into her eyes.

"No. I would not leave. Not after you did that."

I did not wait to hear her respond as I pulled her closer and smashed my lips on her.

 

 

To be continued.....

 

 


 

 

Author note:

Short update...

Ill be back for more. Lots of love from this little byun author~~ ^_______^

Peace and out~~~~