Thank you.

Journey to become a heir...

 

 

 

Krystal’s POV
 

“Should I put it here….or here? This one looks more suitable here…or maybe not. Hmm~~ ”
 

I had been pacing around the room for one hour now, arranging my stuff around the room. Feeling satisfied with the arrangement, I pulled the luggage that I brought along with me.
 

“Why do I have so many clothes? Where am I going to put it? Aish!!! “
 

I stared at the bundle of clothing inside the big luggage. I decided to arrange my dress and skirt first so I pulled my undergarment and lingerie and immediately throw them away to my back. Being busy with hanging the dress that I bring along with me, I did not realise the presence of another person that secretly sneak into the room.

 

“Well, this is one…y stuff you got here Krys.”

 

I was startled a bit when I heard Amber’s voice since she was out just now to shop for the groceries earlier this morning. I turned around and my eyes immediately widened at the sight of my red lingerie hanging around Amber’s fingers. I felt my cheek heating up at the playful smirk on her face as her finger spin the lingerie around.

 

“Yyah…yah! Give it back.”

 

I jumped toward Amber, trying to grab the lingerie but she immediately raised her hand higher so I can’t reach for them.

 

“Give it back Amber!!”
 

“Owh wae? I was just looking at them. They had nice colour.”

 

Amber and I struggled around as I kept on trying to reach for the bra on her hand. I almost able to grab the bra but Amber pulled her hand away and hide them at her back. She stuck her tongue out at me. I huffed and tried to hit her but she dodged it. Feeling frustrated and desperate, I reached my hand out around her waist to grab my bra but she immediately hug me and pulled me closer making our face an inch apart from each other. I was startled at her sudden hug and immediately blush as she stared at my face.

 

“Yah! Give it to me. It’s not nice to touch other people’s personal stuff ert!”

 

I glared at her but she just smiled dorkily at me before leaning in to peck on my lips and nose.

 

 

 

 

Amber’s POV
 

I can see the frustration on Krystal’s face and it is always fun to like this. She blushed easily and she is so cute when she pouted. Damn it! I’m catching the lovestruck’s syndrome. Everything about Krystal seemed so cute in my eyes right now. Even her glare is amusing and adorable.
 

I just got back from shopping and I carefully sneak in onto Krystal to see what she is doing. As I arrived at the room, I can see that she is throwing her clothes away and a red cloth attracted my attention. I grabbed it and realized that it was her lingerie.
 

Out of reflect, I accidentally said out loud my opinion on her lingerie and Krystal immediately turned around. And I should have recorded her expression just now. With her eyes widen in shock, she looked so cute like a puppy!!!! Awwww…. My princess.
 

I kept my hand behind my back so she could not grab it. When she reached out reach for it, I immediately grab and hug her. I stared at her face, admiring her beauty. I can see a slight pink shade appearing on her cheek. She shouted and called me ert for touching her so called personal stuff but I just smiled at her glare. I peck on her lips and nose.

 

“Wae I couldn’t touch it? They belong to my girlfriend…let me repeat MY girlfriend.”
 

I naughtily wiggled my eyebrow at Krystal and her blush reddened rapidly. I chuckled at her shyness and tighten my hold on her waist.
 

“And…I am definitely not a ert Krystal Jung. You should not say that I’m a ert so many times. It’s like you really want me to become a ert. Or maybe you actually do want me to do erted thing huh?”

 

I smirked at her causing her to look down, avoiding my stare.
 

“Yah~ Did my girlfriend went mute? I’m talking to her but it seemed like I’m talking to myself.”

 

I shake Krystal body a little, trying to get her to respond to me. She hit me lightly as she raised her head, trying to put on her poker face and totally ignoring my previous question.

 

“Nno…no I’m not mute Liu. Give it back Am, or I am so not going to talk to you at all today.”

 

She pouted and turned her face sideway not wanting to look at my face.

 

“Nooooooo~ You can’t so that. I need to hear my girlfriend voice to survive the day. Arasso…here that them back. Take it! I don’t even need them.”

 

I handed back the red lingerie to her and she immediately grabbed it and walked away before stuffing it inside her luggage and closing them tightly. I pouted at her action.

 

“What is so wrong with me holding your lingerie. It’s not like I’m not going to see them again anytime sooner..~ “
 

I mumbled lowly but I guess Krystal heard me as she walked back to me and pulled my ear.
 

“Ouch! Krys! That hurt! Let me go. Owww!”
 

“That’s what you get for being so erted. I am so going to hit you if you ever tease me again.”
 

“What!!! It’s not like I’m teasing other people. You’re my girlfriend and I’m just kidding. Owww!! “
 

“You better not tease anyone else but me.”

 

She finally let go of my ear and turn around and walked back to her luggage. Krystal kneeled down in front of her luggage. I rubbed my ear trying to ease the pain before I went to kneel beside her.

 

“Yah Jung! It hurt you know. And I never tease anyone else okay. I just tease you. Only you. I only want you. Arasso?”
 

I desperately poked Krystal while trying to convince her. I can hear her muffled laugh.
 

"Yah Krys! Don’t be so mean. Respond to me. Krys!  ”
 

I bumped my shoulder repeatedly to her and she finally turned to me. I widen my eyes, waiting for her respond but she just stare at me.
 

“Okay fine. If you don’t want to respond to me. Come! Let me help you with your luggage.”
 

“Yah! No! Don’t you dare to touch my luggage. Out!!!! “
 

Krystal pushed me out of the room and slammed the door on my face.
 

I could not believe it. Me, Amber Liu, the owner of this mansion just got kicked out of my own room. My room. Mine!!! Hmm…things I would endure for my love.

 

 

 


 

 

 

It is already 10 o’clock. I was at the kitchen, calmly gulping on a glass of water.
 

Am I sleeping in the same room with Krystal or not? Or it is only right for me to sleep on the guest room instead?
 

I stared at the door to my bedroom. Krystal is inside my bedroom, probably getting ready to sleep. After thinking hard, I decided to just sleep in the guest room and let Krystal have the bedroom for herself. I walked to my bedroom and I knock first before entering the room.
 

As I entered, I was welcomed by the view of Krystal in her pajamas and a tee. For some reasons, she looked hot and y in those pink pajamas. I shook my head a little as I felt myself thinking of appropriate thing about Krystal.
 

“Kry. I’m going to sleep at the guest room okay. I figured maybe you would be more comfortable to have the room to yourself.”
 

“What? Why? I thought you’re sleeping with me?”
 

“Well I thought maybe you would be uncomfortable.”
 

“Why would I? We are roomates before Am. We practically live in the same room before. Just sleep in this room too Am. Well…unless you’re shy. Well I don’t mind. I get how shy you can be sometimes. Right…Am?”
 

I frowned at her words. I am not shy. I can sleep with anyone…anywhere. It is obvious Krystal is mocking me right now.
 

“Fine! I will sleep here too.”
 

I jumped on the bed and settle down under the blanket. After a while, Krystal turn off the lamp and climb on the bed, slowly lying next to me.  I can feel the heat from her body. I gulped and turned my back on her before trying to force myself to sleep.
 

Just then I felt a hand creeping on my waist and my breath hitched as I felt Krystal hugging me from behind. Her face slowly snuggled on my back as her finger laced with mine. I breathed heavily at the comfy and secure feeling that I am feeling right now. I never felt this way before and honestly I am surprised that Krystal can make me feel this way.
 

Krystal hold on my hand tighten a bit. I was going to turn to face her but then I hear her softly saying something.
 

“I know you only want me Amber. I want you to know that I too only want you. Thank you asking me to move in with you Amber. I….I love you.”
 

I smiled at her words. I turned around and face her. I searched for her eyes and found them. I slowly sneaked my hand around her waist and pulled her closer.
 

“I love you too Krystal.”

 

 

 

to be continued~~



 


 

 

AUTHOR NOTE's :

Good morning chu-ollzz... Here is your dose on this story. Sorry it took me almost a month to update. I've been pretty occupied with some stuff 
( reading other writer's fanfic and fangirling over them ^_^ ) ....hahahaha *smirk*

But cheer to another update. Let's continue producing cheesy and fluffy Kryber story..... :D

Salute and out~~