The last party and a new you...

Journey to become a heir...

 

Amber's POV

It’s almost 10 o’clock. Noises filled the hostel area with the sound of bags being dragged back and forth. I literally had to drag myself out to the bathroom. As soon as I stepped outside my room, it seemed as if automatically everyone that had just arrived or was just hanging around the alley turned their eyes on me. I sighed. Ignoring the flirtatious, the shock and the whatever other stare I went to the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom I stared at the mirror. Damn! No wonder they’re staring at me. I just realized that I was only wearing a singlet that really showed my soon to be muscular arms. I forgot that I went to sleep in this attire last night and that I have been exercising a lot lately just to keep up with the manly disguise.

As I finished washing up, I changed and quickly head out again. Everyone is practically  putting holes at my whole body as they stare at me intensely. I drove quickly and reached once of the café in town.

“Hey buddy.” I hugged Jim. This is my guy right here. He’s my classmate actually. He’s one of the first that know the whole story about what happened to me recently. Let’s just say he was more excited than me to see my transformation and that all of my current appearance right now is his doing. I gotta say he’s quite… gay but stylish thus why I turned to him for help months ago.

“So class start in two days. You ready to blow everyone’s mind?” Jim smiled cheekily.

“Breath bro. It’s me that is going to be in a whole new world not you. Let’s just hope that the spy that was sent to confirm my qualification meaning my gender believe that I am a guy.” We further continue chatting before heading for the last party for the time being as we gotta focus on our studies after this.

We went to different club this time. The club was quite good I must say. All the pretty girls for me and the…  I still can’t figure out boys or girls for this guy next to me. I chuckled at my own thought.

We settled at the bar but it took Jim short amount of time as some guy already started winking at him. I stared at his expression and he was giving the same flirty look. I smacked the back of his head.

“Oww!!! Why did you do that?”

“What are you? Gay now since I turned to be one?”

“What?”

“I see the guy flirt with you and my… my… you were responding to him. I thought I was the only one to newly realized my uality. I didn't know you would too.” I smirked. Jim rolled his eyes pretending to sulk.

“Aww baby Jim is sulking. Haha! Grow up dude. I was just joking. Sorry okay?” I keep poking his waist until he gave up and laughed.

The music changed one after another when suddenly the bartender placed a yellowish drink before pointing at other end of the bar. A girl raised his glass at me. I smiled. I left it untouched. Somehow I got a feeling the drink was drugged or something. I made my way toward the back door to get some fresh air but instead a girl stumbled on me. I hold onto her. I think she was drunk. Haish! Drunk people are always troublesome.

I bring her outside and hailed for a cab before instantly placed the girl inside. I rummaged inside her handbag for her address and I found it. I was going to hand it to the driver when I see the driver’s eyes gazing at a direction through the front mirror on the girl’s thights. Oh no! Hell no I am not going to let this driver take this girl alone to her place. This driver is definitely a ert. I quickly got in and told the address as I glared at him. Realizing that I know what his intention he cleared his throat and drove away.

I stumbled inside the girl apartment with her on my back. Damn she was heavy. I bring her to her room. I dropped her onto her bed only to feel that I was being pulled too as my back hit the bed. She was clinging on me. What the hell? She snuggled close to my neck, mumbling something. I tried to pushed her off but man she was strong. I was tired and the bed is too comfy. In the end everything went pitch black for me.

 


 

Another chapter is up..

Tehee!! ^___________^

So who would like to guess the girl?? Let's say it's a certain JUNG~~~

I will try to spice the story more with drama n maybe fight between these the Liu n Jung. I bet you guys love their love fight.

Next chapter incoming... Heads up...

ikky94 out....