Who threw the can?

My Love

Gongchan, what is his relationship with you? Jinyoung asked. Well G.O hyung is, he is, he is my cousin(smiling). Whaat!? your cousin! Baro shouted. Jinyoung and Baro immediately apologizing. We're sorry if we were rude to you! Baro and Jinyoung said and bowed. Don't worry about it hahaha, actually I was a little upset, G.O said. Upset? why? J and B curiously asked. That's the reason why I'm upset (G.O). We don't understand (B). You guys really have forgotten about me, I always play with you guys when we were young (G.O).  Really? I don't remember, (B). Wait, wait, wait I think there was someone playing with us when we were young, If I remember correctly his name wasn't G.O, (J). While Jinyoung was talking Baro is trying to remember their childhood memories. It's because it wasn't G.O his name before, it was.      "ByeongHee" .  The three of them said at the same time. Well I'm glad that all of you still remember me (smiling).

Well then, see you guys again come visit me sometimes , this is my adress in seoul (G.O). Ok hyung we understand, it's already dark you should go home quickly. Ok,ok well bye, ah! Baro, Jinyoung come a little bit closer (G.O) .  Hmm? what is it hyung?.  I just want to tell you guys that, you have to take care of Gongchan, ok?. Ok hyung don't worry (J). We won't let him be in any danger (B). Good(smiling).  VRRRROOOOOM.    Uhmmmm?. Hm? what's the problem Channie? (J). Huh! uhm, it's nothing. Channie tell us what's wrong (B). Well, yesterday,  you guys,   uhm, well, well you guys were angry and then you suddenly became calm and then you went home, It's just that I"m worried about you guys and I'm afraid that you will leave me. Jinyoung touching Gongchan's left cheek and says  Sorry Channie if we made you worried. Baro touching Gongchan's right cheek. And don't worry, we won't leave your side , never.  Gongchan crying and thanked Jinyoung and Baro and hugged them. Thank you very much Jinyoung and Baro hyung. Jinyoung and Baro felt good being hug by the person they love and out of the blue they kissed Gongchan in the cheek that gave a shock to Gongchan but he was happy about it and gave Jinyoung and Baro a kiss in the lips. Ah! sorry hyung. No, no it was fine but can you do it again (J). Again, o-o-ok (kissing for 5seconds). that's not fair, me too Channie, o-o-o-ok (5seconds). At that time GongChan was really embarrased because of the kiss. Hyung isn't kissing for people who love eachother or couples only?. Uh!  no it isn't, hehehehe, friends can do it to (J) . Really? well then goodnight hyung I'm going inside now. Uh! ok goodnight (J and B).  Suddenly a can that isn't open yet came flying to GongChan. Channie are you okay? (J asked while they rush to Gongchan). Ne, but I wonder why that person threw it to me?. Threw?! don't worry GongChan I'll make that person pay (B). Don't!.   But why? (B). Because I don't want you guys to hurt anyone and because what your going to do isn't a very good thing, so please don't hurt that person. Ok GongChan just go inside and have a rest, ok? (J). OK, hyung.

To be continued.                                                                   Hope you all liked it.  :)        

Please vote,comment and subscribe if you like it.  <3