Who's that "GUY"

My Love

Baro's POV:

Jinyoung, let's go out and eat later, just to celebrate that today is the last day of the punishment . Hmmm, OK! let's bring Channie too (J said). Ofcourse we're bringing Channie! It's not like we'll be closed like this again if it weren't for him. Close? (J said). W-why do you have a problem?, we we're close when we were young weren't we?. You're right (he said and smiled). The two of us are gonna treat him later, Call?!. Call!(J answered). Well then let's quickly finish our work so we can go out soon.

 

Gongchan's POV

Hyung, are you guys allready finished?. Yup! we finished everything(they answered). Ok then, let's go?. Where?. We're going to the gym, it's time for P.E. Ah! you're right I totally forgot about it (B said).Aishh! you really can't remember everything(J said).  But hyung it's not like you also remembered that we have P.E today right?! hahhhaaha I said. hahahaha , you talk like you know that we have P.E today, it's means we're just the same (B said). I-I wh-wh you, hey, Ahh! whatever let's just go (J shouted while having a red face and walked away).

waaaaaah~ that was so tiring (B said). Baro let's ask him out now(J). OK! (B). Channie, let's go out and eat, all three of us, together (B). I want to but I need to for my mom's permission first. No need to worry we already asked auntie for her permission and she said yes, and she said that she will send you a message incase yo don't believe us (J). Really!? thank you hyung, I love the both of you i said and then hugged them. Lo-lo-love they said shyly. Let's go hyung. ok they answered.

Door closing and all they're classmates talked about them.                                                                                                               (GIRLS)                                                                                                                                                                                                   Kyaaaaaa! did you hear what gongchan just said?. yes yes yes and Baro and jinyoung asked him out , It's a love triangle. I wonder if they're going to kiss kyaaaaa. Baro and Gongchan couple are so cute but Jinyoung and Gongchan couple is also cute. I wanna see them kiss in the classroom. me too me too. I'm dying of jealousy why does gongchan have to have such a beautiful face and nice attitude. You're right! I wish were like Gongchan so goodlooking Guys like Baro and Jinyoung will fall for us. I know right?!.. Gongchan is so cutee! they shouted.                                                         (BOYS)                                                                                                                                                                                                  oh,oh,oh,oh,oh daebak there's such a thing happening in our classroom. UM! I was surprised too. well, I wasn't, remember when Gongchan introduced hisself to us? I almost fell for him.  me too, me too, He smiled like an angel that anyone will fall for him quickly. wahh! Two demon angel fighting over for a pure angel. yah yah yah i got a plan let's push Gongchan when he's talking to Baro or Jinyoung and then they will kiss, it's great isn't it. don't be stupid if Gongchan gets embarassed do you know what will happen to you!? TSIK! your dead.

Ahh~ I'm so full thank you hyung for treating me. It's nothing, as long as you had fun (B). Naro, Jinyoung hyung please close your eyes. ok they said. Baro hyung open your eyes. Baro was shocked because Gongchan kissed him in his lips and so did Jinyoung. Hyung that is a promise that I will never ever leave you guys ever again. I LOVE YOU. UH, OK they said shyly. 

Well then I'm going inside now please be careful on your way home. ok we understand(J).                                                               (Door Opening and a guy came out)                                                                                                                                                    Gongchan you're here! I missed you so much the guy said while hugging me.Yah don't hug Channie!(B and J shouted)  Gongchan who is he!? Jinyoung asked. 

To be continued.                                                              Hope you all liked it.

Please comment and subscribe.    thank you :)