Thought

My Love

Jinyoung dragged shinhye in an empty classroom and talked to her about what she said to Gongchan about them being in a relationship.

-but it's true isnt't it we were in a relationship before and after that guy came (shinhye) .

-we were never in a relationship! When you confessed to me I told u to do what you want but i never told u that I will be your boyfriend! .

- Oppa, don't tell me that you like that guy.

-Yes I like that guy (gongchan) and he is the only one that I will love so sorry.

- But why!? Why him!? I was the one who was with you all this time! And he is just a new person who came to your life! .

- Gongchan isn't a new person he is the person who I liked since I was still a child, i wouldn't even be able to be here in this school and u wouldn't even be able to know me.

- so u only like him because he saved you! Isn't it just like being thankful.

-No, it isn't.

Shinhye slap Jinyoung twice in the face and left the room with an angry face and slamed the door really hard. Soon after Shinhye left , Jinyoung also left the room and went to the cafeteria to join Gongchan and Baro for lunch.

-Hyung is there a problem?  (gongchan)

-There isn't any, thanks for asking .

-Uhmm so how was your girlfriend?   (gongchan)

-ahhhh, shinhye .  Gongchan she isn't my girlfriend.

-but she said that she's your girlfriend.

-Wait, girlfriend!? , Shinhye!? ,  you mean that girl that keeps on following u?  (baro)

- You know her too Baro hyung? (Gongchan)

-Ofcourse I do........   < wait if it's that shinhye then.........>     (baro).

 

What could have Baro suddenly thought that stopped him from talking?

 

To be continued                                                        Thank you for supporting

Pls vote , subscribe and comment if u like it.