Time to talk

My Love

Baro POV:

Gongchan run! qiuckly Minhyu said and they ran quickly as possible to escape from us. Jinyoung! where are you going?, Tha's none of your business he said and walked out of the canteen.  Is it really him, the person we lost 13 years ago, I'll just find it out on my own. Jinyoung what are we going to do now if it really was him?. Gongchan if it really was you I would never ever let you go again so it better not be you, so you can be happy.

 

Jinyoung's POV:

Tsk! why did he come back in this town? does he want to be beaten up by me?,  Hyung, why did you let them go? they asked.  That's none of your business. but hyung!.   I said that's none of your business!! don't you understand!?  and don't associate yourselves with him, now get lost!.  Gongchan, go away quickly before your life gets ruined by me, if you don't go away quickly you can never leave this town and go anywhere anymore.

 

Gongchan's POV:

Yah! Gongchan what do you think your doing? listen ok, they are very dangerous so escape from them when you see them, come let's go to the classroom Minhyuk said. ok I answered. Was it really those two, the two persons who were with 13 years ago. If it really was them, I need to know what happened to them that they became such deliquents. I'll be part of there life once again even if I get hurt or bullied because that will be the only way for to know what really happened all this years that we were separated.

Gong bye bye be carefull on your way home. ah! thank you goodbye to all of you too. Hyunggg! let's go home Minwoo said, Ok, come on let's go I'm already hungry hhahahha. Eomma! we're back,   oh! welcome back , now change your clothes and have some apples she said.  ok mom. after changing clothes eomma this apples are deliciousI said, I know right mom said.   I'm gonna cook supper now but can you go out first and buy some salt and gochujang? mon asked. ok mom it's fine.

Ok I already bought what my mom I'll go home now. What are going to do now Gongchan is back ? baro asked Jinyoung. huh? are the Baro and Jinyoung? it's them! Gongchan fighting!, talk to them  rigth now, it's time. Baro, Jinyoung let's all talk. 

          To be continued.                                                  Hope all of you liked it.