The Fresh Start

My Love

Gongchan's POV:

Hyung! Hyung! wake up it's time for breakfast. uhmmm they aren't waking up (pouting). uhmmm what should I do? what to do? what to do?. "TLING" I got an idea since my hyung won't wake just by shaking their body well challenge accepted. Get ready my Hyungs hihihihi. In 3, 2, 1, Here you gooo!!!!. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! (J and B shouted.). Help I can't breath I'm drowning I'm drowning(B said).  Hahahahahhaa, omo hyung what are you saying so early in the morning?. Gongchan why are we wet? (J asked). Well I was waking the two of up but the both of you won't wake so I poured some water in your faces so the both of you can wake up already. Mohhhh! Channie don't do that again, ok? (J said) . Channie?, I said and giggled. It's been so long hyung since I heard the name Channie, I still like that name, afterall the two are the person who gave me that name. Now! let's all go down and have breakfast then change then go to school together!. Your parents already brought them. Let's eat!!.

Goodmorning mom. Good morning to three of you but what happened to the both of you? Omo! Gongchan, don't tell me Y-Y-You poured water in their faces? Mom said. Yessss, hihihihi. I'm sorry Baro, Jinyoung it's just that he also do that to his father everytime that he's lazy to get up in the morning Mom said. Ah! no no, it's fine, it's our fault for not waking up while Gongchan was still patient (J said). Oh well you guys should eat now or you'll be late. Thanks for the food.

Eomma we'll be going now!, Bye bye. Goodbye Gongchan's mom thank you very much for having us (J and B said). It's fine come and visit us sometimes and just call me Noona Mom said. 

 

Jinyoungs POV:

Hyungggg! My slaves said but they aren't slaves anymore. Hyung!, should we take money now? they asked. No, starting from now we won't be taking the money of other people. okay hyung, we will follow what you want  They said. Ok now all of you go to your classess. O-o-ok hyung. Gongchan, Baro let's go it's also quite inconvinient here all of the students are staring at us. Don't worry hyung everything will be alright afterall the both of you are gonna repent for the things that you have done, and also because Today, Today is a fresh start for all of us (G said). and Baro smiled and nodded at what Channie just said.    

 

To be continued.                                      Hope you all liked it.