Message

My Love

It has already been an hour since Shinhye and Gongchan were locked in a small room.Gongchan was staring at Shinhye asked if she's hungry with a big smile but, Shinhye was shocked that Gongchan can still be calm at such a time. Shinhye asked how he can be so calm.

-How can u be so calm at such a dangerous situation? didn't u here what they just said before they go?! They said that they are going to sell us somewhere far away!

-I heard it loud and clear, but I'm not scared because I believe that God will never leave us. If u believe that we can get away from them then we will be able to escape and plus there is still Jinyoung and Baro hyung.

-God?, You really believe in him? You haven't seen him yet and u believe that he is real, what a joke. I think he is some kind of imagination that someone created.

-There is a saying that To see is to believe but even though i think it has a point, I also think that not everything we see with our eyes eyes are real. what we really need to do is see with our hearts and not just eyes.  Let's do this then, let's pray that we would be able to escape from this place and if that happens pls promise me that you will start believing in God.

-I don't care, just do what ever you want.

Later on a man opened the door to get Shinhye and Gongchan. The man laughed when he saw Gongchan praying. The man punched Gongchan in his stomach and Shinhye was shocked and tried to help Gongchan to stand up.

- Both of u come and follow me.

-It looks like Your god wasn't able to save us. We're going to get sold and we will be suffering alot of hardships.

-You're wrong he has gave us our chance and this is the time. I'll try to stop this guy so pls run qiuckly, what ever happens then, God will help you and it will be your choice if you're going accept them or not. Now, Go!

The guy was startled from Gongchan's shout. Shinhye's body ran by itself without thinking and Gongchan blocked the guy so Shinhye could escape. While running , there is only one thing in Shinhye's mind, If the God that Gongchan believes in is true, pls help and save Gongchan.

On Jinyoung and Baro's side a text message arrived. They saw the name of the sender and it was Gongchan.

What's written in the message? Will Gongchan be saved from the hands of the bad guys? What is going to happen to Shinhye? Everything has an answer so, read the next chapter when it's released.

To be continued

Subscribe, vote and comment if u like it.   Thank u <3