The meeting

My Love

Jinyoung's POV:

It's 9:00 in the morning and I just woke up, yawning without any concern for school. Yah! you kids wake up let's go to school! I'm hungry, get some money from the students quickly!  " Yes boss!" they answered and quickly ran to school to get money from the students. Baro suddenly appearing and said shouldn't yo just stop doing all those things!? how pathetic, tsk!. You're the one whose pathetic, you don't even have anyone to follow you and you always think that you can stop the things we're doing I said. Go away I said to baro and he walked away calmly. 

Yah! kids, where are the money. ah Hyung here they are they answered. Good job! come on let's go.  Yah!! you kids comeback here quickly the gym teacher said, Tsk! he appeared again I hope he'll just get lost, kids come on let's go to school I said, but hyung they said let's just go we can get more money and we can even cause some trouble while we're at school and run quickly when they come. Yes hyung they said. Now come let's go.

 

Baro's POV:

walking in the corridor and looked out from the window and saw Jinyoung outside the gate, That guy really won't stop. I don't care anymore. Opened the door of the classroom and startled everyone in the class , Baro it's already the third period why are you so late teacher said. Yes yes I'm sorry I said , come to he office later you understand?! now sit in your chair Teacher said.

Lunch time:

students going out crazy to go to the canteen. Jinyoung and he's friends broke the line and took the foods first "Go away" I said,  we were here first so go to the back of the line if you want lunch.  Still acting cocky as ever , you should stop getting in our way if you don't want to get beaten, You understand? Jinyoung said. I'm not scared of you guys maybe you guys are the scared of me. What?! are you trying to be funny hahhaaahha, yah kids let's go to that table Jinyoung said. Such a bastard as ever I said.

Sitting and suddenly saw a new face in the other side of the table, is He a new student? and saw Jinyoung's slave looking at the new student. Iremember that guy from yesterday his the one i bumped yesterday. It looks like Jinyoung is planning something I'll help the new kid today to be fair.

 

Gongchan's POV:

Ah! Gongchan sit here with us my classmates said. thank you very much . Gongchan I'm Minhyun, she's Shiljang and he's Bongsoo.Omo Gongchan your so cute kyaaaaa Shiljang said. I smiled and said thank you. Hey, hey hey Gongchan since your new here in school I'll tell a very important thing Bongsoo said. ah yes , thank you that will help a lot. ok Gongchan there are two people you shouldn't mess with or hang out with and They are Jinyoung and Baro, they are very dangerous so be carefull, Shiljang and Minhyun nodded. Ohhhh, are you guys talking about me. I heard there was a new student so I came immediately to welcome him, You stand up so I can welcome you well and so that I can your face Jinyoung said.  Jinyoung stop that Baro said. why would I? I'm just welcoming the new student Jinyuong said. Please stop it the both of you I said. Are ordering us!? Huh?! Jinyoung said.  No, I'm begging you. Ah really, your just new here and your already so cocky , tell me your name? Jinyoung asked. If you really don't know I'll tell you, my name is Gongchan, Gong Chan Shik . Do you remember now?.

Hearing the name Gong Chan Shik gave a shock to Baro and Jinyoung.  

                                                                                                                                      To be continued. :)

 

                                               Hope you all Like it. <3