The flowery photo booth

Fixing Wu Yi Fan's heart

https://youtu.be/RMc9DfF0CsQ

 

EPILOGUE

 

“Do we really have to do this?” Yifan whined as he let himself get dragged by his girlfriend to the familiar photobooth.

“Of course we do! We still have to finish following the book and it says we have to take a photo before and after following the steps.” She insisted. “Now go in and smile for me, love.”

“You’re still pushy love. After being mine and all.” He chuckled as he let Hyeon push him inside the booth.

“And you’re still questioning me after fixing your heart, being mine and all.” She retorted while busily tapping on the screen to get the shots ready before standing closely to Yifan. “It’s starting!” She chirped and smiled at the camera waiting for the flash.

 

At the first shot, Yifan was looking at his girlfriend lovingly while she smiled at the camera. The second came and Hyeon was looking at her boyfriend with a loving smile while he smiled at the camera this time.

Then, both met eyes with each other and smiled.

 

“Congratulations for getting your heart fixed Wu Yifan.” She whispered playfully and went closer to him.

“You make a great heart doctor, love.” He said and closed the gap between their lips for the third and final flash.

 

AND THAT's IT!!! OMG I'm so done TT

This is the best ending I could think of for this story and I love it don't touch me OTL

Thank you for everyone who have waited, for the subscriptions, upvotes, comments and interest.

Hope to see you guys in my other fanfics

Love me well <3 ~

 

PS: I need someone to beta. Someone I can trust and reliable enough to re-check the grammar and spellings in this story. I'm willing to give that person a copy of the story (with the trusty word of not publishing/plagiarizing this story anywhere or in anyway), 5.000 karma points, credits in the foreword and my library. If you're interested please send me a PM with your curriculum. Thank you and have a great day <3 ~