Fatal Accident

How could i betray u,Sica..?

Yoong's POV

It was at around midnight when i realised that yul hyung have not return home yet. Yul hyung and i live together in an apartment as our parents were working overseas. As i was about to leave the apartment, jessica called my house phone.

She was crying when i picked up the phone then she told me that Yul is dead?! I quickly went to the hospital that jessica told me. When i reached there i met jessica at the hospital mortuary. She quickly ran to me and hug me tightly. Even though she soaked my shirt with her unstoppable tears, i let her do so. She have to cry out first so that she can go on in her life. 

But it really hurts to see her like this. I first thought maybe it's due to my brotherly instinct to her but it seem to be more than that. Maybe i have feelings for her?? When she realised that she is soaking my shirt with her tears, she apologized to me. I just told her that its okay and gave a an assuring smile.  

I decided to let her stay in my apartment as i was worried if she will do something stupid due to this. Also since yul is my best frend and jessica is a nice person even if she is the ice princess. Recently, i feel like she is better than tiffany. But i do not want to pressure her as she have gone through alot things.So i will just wait as the time goes, but i hope she will accept me cuz i dont know! i feel very guilty now as i do not want to betray poor tiffany. 

I decided to sleep early cuz i really need to give my mind a rest from all the confusing thoughts for now.