Discovered Yul Hyung's diary?

How could i betray u,Sica..?

Yoong's POV

I was cleaning the house while jessica was sleeping. Well what do u expect from a sleeping ice princess? But i found yull hyung's diary on the below the coffee table. Even though i respect his privacy but this diary might have some clue on how he died or maybe the reason. Cuz even Jessica do not know the reason on why he died. The doctors say its a mystery? I read from the middle page of the diary and my eyes widened when i read the diary enteries.

Yul had wrote down that when he saw jessica and i dancing to 'trouble maker' that day his heart was in pain. Cuz he loved jessica too much and so he decided to inform tiffany bout this incident. author's note: Tiffany is Yul's cousin n they are like sibilings. After hearing bout this incident tiffany got mad and did nor reply to yul's messages.

Suddenly i heard jessica screaming in her dolphin voice again -.- so i decided to read the diary later.When i ran towards the kitchen , i saw jessica glaring at the cucumber salad. So to avoid hellsica in coming, i threw the salad away. I showed yul's diary to jessica and then she started to read it. In the diary, it was stated that yul and tiffany were having an affair. And then on that night, they had an heated arguement till tiffany stabbed yul in anger?! 

I grabbed the book from jessica and found a small crumpled note.That was when i realised that tiffany is the one  wrote that.The note stated she accidentally kill yul as they were arguing on whether tiffany shuld return to america or not. The yul started to say that tiffany is not a 'pure' girl and like to break men's heart. I forgot to inform the readers that yul was a bit frunk from a party thats why he started to verbally abuse tiffany. Then as he was drunk they had a fight, and in a panic state tiffany took a knife and stabbed yul on the stomach. Then she  return to america back. So that she will be able to forget bout this fateful incident.