I have a new 'sister'

How could i betray u,Sica..?

Yoong's POV

Luckily the nurse told me that jessica fainted due to over exhaustionand because she skip breakfast?! I mean how could she run in an empty stomach. When she gain her consciousness, i force her to eat my ham sandwich and drink a glucose drink. After she finished eating, i told her that yul was the one who asked me to prank her then he will be the hero. But he fall sick halfway through.

Jessica was shocked about yul loving her so much but in the end she cried? When i asked her why, she said that nobody has treated her so good after her parents died. Then i say that i treat her like my own sister and i will always help her whenever she needed my help.  After a moment of silence i told her that i have to leave now as i am planning something for tommorow. After we bid good bye i ride my bike to my house to have an early night.

Tiffany's POV

At last my high fever has gone down and i am able to attend school. Staying at home is so boring and i can't wait to meet jessica. As i was walking along the hallway, i saw yoong holding a microphone and was staring at me. That feels so weird, then he inform in the microphone that he is goin to sing a song that he written. wow i did not knew that he can sing?