Prank The Ice Princess?

How could i betray u,Sica..?

Yoong's POV

"What?! Are you crazy?" I yelled at yul. "Please yoong, just help me this once cuz i really want to make her love me" Yul said with teary eyes.Aishh this yul wants me to pull a prank on jessica."Fine i will do it but u own me big time dude" I said. Then yul say that he will treat me lunch later. YAY! FOOD! hehehe since im a skishin. Then i quickly put a box of chocolates on her table and sit at my seat. 5 minutes later jessica and krystal came together.

Krystal's POV

I ran to yoong oppa and hug him. He takes care of me like his sister and he's very warm hearted. Then oppa ask me about aiden and about my studies. As we were chatting away happily,i heard my unnie's ultrasonic dolphin scream -.-" So i ran towards her to find out what happened.

Yoong's POV

When i heard jessica's scream, i said goodbye to krystal and tried to leave the place. But someone grabbed my shirt from behind and dragged me. I started praying for my best frend, yul to save me now. When i turn behind, i saw hellsica glaring daggers at me. I gulped nervously when krystal leave the place in a hurry. What a nice 'sister' i have. Suddenly i feel that the temperature of the classroom increased as hellsica was fuming in anger.i 

Suddenly she grin and told me that i will be her slave then. My mouth was wide open and my eyeball was about to burst out until she told me that i look like a dork. As she is the iceprincess, i have to obey her.  aishhh the things i do for my best frend. Later on i found out that yul and tiffany were on sick leave for today.

Jessica's POV

Hehehehe at last i got a slave. LOL i always wanted to be treated to be like a princess. "How dare yoong dare to give me cucumber chocolate!" i thought in my mind.  Since tiffany is not here i need some entertaintment right? "Aishh the next period is PE!" I yelled. Yoong was frozen on his spot so i had to drag him to the entrance of the locker room. 

Yoong's POV 

I wanted to tell jessica the real reason behind this prank but i had already promised to yul that i will not reveal it yet. So i just had to go with the flow. When i reach the running track, i saw the whole class and Mr Park waiting for me. I hung my head down in embarrasment . Mr park said we have to run about 10 laps. Aishh today is my unlucky day.As i was running my 5th lap, i saw jessica walking like a boss instead of running. I laughed at her as her "princess mode" was switched on.

But she turned to glare at me then told me to mind my own business. At that moment i had a idea as i ran towards her and carry her leg and place her on my head. She was surprised at first but was glad that i helped her. I feel like a father carrying his child on the shoulder. After running 3 more laps with her, my legs were tired.

"aishhh you are so heavy than i expected" i said and dropped her down. After dropping her down i ran as she was chasing me from behind. This was the first time seeing a new side of her. Suddenly she fainted on the ground. So i ran towards her and carry her to the infirmary.