First Day Of Senior Year

How could i betray u,Sica..?

Yoong's POV

I was searching for a book in the school library when someone bumped on me till we fall down. Luckily she get up and help me to stand. The moment i first saw her, the time just stop. It feels like i have just met an angel who keep on apologising to me. To avoid her being guilty i just smile.

After that she just left and i was standing there. I was just so mesmerised of her beauty that i did not remember i had a class in 5 minutes."Yoong! why are u smiling like an idiot?!" yul asked. He is my childhood friend.  "Aish! We are gonna be late for class! " I shouted as i drag my lazy friend along. He just shook his head and smile at my actions.  Luckily the teacher have not returned yet so i still have time to read 'romeo and juliet'. 

Tiffany's POV

"Aish this jessie take sooo long to go to toilet and our class is goin to start soon!" i was shouting on my mind. I nearly wanted to punch her face when she just walk past me without even saying sorry. I exhale and inhale to calm myself down. Later jessie and I introduced ourself to the class. OMG! The boy i bumped on is my class partner. Well that boy is cute actually..but i still cant forget what taeyeon did to me.

Yoong's POV

I was afraid to approach her but i was jumping in joy in my mind as i get to sit with her. When i looked at her, she was thinking about something seriously and i wonder what is she thinking now. However curiosity kills the cat i think so... Then as i looked at the opposite side at the window, i saw yul staring at the new blonde girl named jessica. That was when i realised that she was krystal's unnie. Btw krystal is aiden's new gf. Cuz they both have the same icy personality but krystal is much more friendlier than jessica.