YoonSic VS TaeNy in Salsa Dance Class??

How could i betray u,Sica..?

Yoong's POV

The bright sun rays from the windows woke me up. I woke up from the couch in a flash as today was 1st day of vacation. Then i did some leg and arm stretches as i am goin to run along the bridge of the Han River As i was running along the bridge, i was listening to snsd's honey and echo. I love these two songs as the melody is very soothing and nice.

After 20 minutes of running back and fro, i went back to my apartment. Then i listened someone bathing inside jessica's room. Luckily the door was not locked, so i sneaked in her room. There was a pink heart shaped pillow at her bed and there was pictures of her during her junior high days. Then jumped on her comfy queen sized bed and decided to nap for a while as i was tired from the run.

Then i felt a bucket full of ice cold water poured over me."what the..." i said but when i looked at hellsica, i laughed nervously. She glared at me and ordered me to take a shower and dress up within 20 mins. I wuickly ran to my room as i don't want to made hellsica kill me soon. After 20 mins, i opened the door revealing jessica in her black tank top with pink sweatpants?! Then she told me to wear sweatpants too as we are goin to attend a salsa dance class? even though i was confused, still obeyed her rules then we took her car to the dance studio.

Once we reached the dance studio, we saw a couple who introduced themselves as hyo and nicole. Jessica and i shook hands with them and they lead us to the training room. I was shocked to see the Taeny couple over there practising. "oh my what a coincidence" tiffany said while smirking at jessica.uh oh i have a bad feeling about what is gonna happen next. Then the next moment, they were glaring at each other while taeyeon and i were chatting about random things.

Then the owners taught us the basics of salsa and left us to try it on our own. As i was dancing, jessica saw tiffany dancing intimately with taeyeon. Jessica gave me the look like 'what is she trying to do?' but i just shrugged my shoulders. "Well let's see if you can dance better than me jessie" tiffany said while smirking.

I gulped as i see sica becoming more furious and she decided a dance off between us and the Teany couple.Then tiffany whispered to the owner and then a music came from the speakers. It was toxic by britney spears. Jessica and i were shocked that they could dance to this song so perfect and intimately. 

I could feel that jessica was fuming in anger so i whispered to her that we could do better than them. She turned and smiled at me.Suddenly the song stopped and it was our time to shine. Before dancing, jessica and i did a cheer called "yoonsic HWAITING!" and i kissed her on her cheeks.

I grinned widely when i saw jessica blushing then we decided to do bleeding love by leona lewis into salsa styles. As the song goes on we started to dance comfortably. I really felt the hurt from jessica as the song was about a heart broken woman.At the last part of the song, i noticed jessica crying. To comfort her i gave her a small loving kiss in her lips. Hyo and nicole clapped their hands and told that we are the winners. 

Even tiffany and taeyeon cried as our performance was realistic. They congratulate us and then tiffany hugged me and whisper sorry in my ear.I patted her head and pull her away. Cuz i did not want her bf to misunderstand. After that we bid goodbye and left the studio. Hmmmm jessica was silent after winning the contest?

Jessica's POV

I was shocked that tiffany hugged him and yoong patter her head. But i decided on not showing my anger as i might be misunderstanding them. So i decided to just stay silent for a while till i feel better to talk to him.

Yoong's POV

"Sica ah she just hugged me in a friendly manner and told me that she's sorry thats all" i said while looking at her lovingly."oh its okay, i dunno why i acted like a dumb person but i will not suspect u like how she did" she said while smiling at me. I nodded my head and interlocked our finger together. Then i started swinging them while we were walking to the carpark. Jessica giggled at my chidish actions. I offered to drive her car while i let her sleep. 

As i was driving to my apartment, i felt a weight at my shoulder. That was when i realised that jessica has fallen asleep aldy. I just smiled and focus on my driving if not accidents may occur and hellsica will kill me due to that. -.-l 

Finally i reaches the aprtment and had to carry her in bridal style. I have to admit that her weight is not light that i expected.After putting her on her bed i fell asleep in another side of the bed as i was dead tired of the salsa dance just now. I whispered to jessica goodnite n kissed her forehead softly.