Jessica confessed to me? And Meeting Taeny couple?

How could i betray u,Sica..?

Jessica's POV

I was shocked to read the last enteries of  tiffany's diary. Cuz i did not expect her and yul to have a secret affair while courting us. At the same time, i feel glad cuz this is my chance on having yoong for myself only? i thought in my head. As i was spacing out, yoong left the apartment angrily. When i came back to earth, then i realised that yoong left. So i decided to find him. I was worried that he might do something stupid cuz i knew that yoong really loved tiffany with all his heart. *sighs* no wonder i fall for him too. Such a gentlemen is very rare to encounter.

As i was walking across the street, i saw yoong sitting on a bench in the playground. He was staring at the space that he did not even notice me seating beside him."Yoong.. ermmm i want to tell you something" i said . He was shocked at first cuz i found him then he stared at me.He nodded to make me countinue.

"okay yoong, actually i loved you before i accepted yul as my boyfriend. i know u only treated me as ur sister but when i saw u proposing to tiffany with a romantic song, i felt jealous. I felt that it will be so nice to have u for me only. But yul was also a nice guy and i can't bear to break his heart cuz he treated me well.Then now i could not believe that he had an affair with tiffany just cuz he saw me and u dancing intimately together. Even though I was sad that he cheated on me with tiffany,at the same time i was happy as i thought this will be a chance to love u." I said. 

After confessing to yoong, i do not even dare to look at him as i felt scared about his reaction. But he lifted my chin to make me face him and wiped away my tears.

Yoong's POV

i was quite shocked that jessica actually liked me before accepting yul and i felt bad for her as she had to hide her feelings for so long. I was quite glad that she loved me truly as i knew that yul was not a bad guy but was just mad at  jessica for dancing with me like a couple. Even though i treated her as my sister, i decided to not hurt her feelings anymore as she had suffered alot already.

I stared at her intently to find her brown orbs staring at me lovingly. That was when i realised that she was not lying and this was her true feelings. I have to make sure about that cuz i do not want to be hurt again like tiffany again.I smiled at her then kissed her forehead softly.

That was when i felt the whole world had stopped as my heart beat faster as well. Then when i pulled off i saw jessica's mouth were wide open and her eyes were like about to dropped of in any moment. Her reaction was so hillarious that i quickly took her picture in my handphone quickly. 

Jessica's POV

When he stared at me intenly,i knew that he wanted to confirm whether i really loved him. I just stared at him lovingly without blinking away as i was mesmerised by his beautiful doe eyes.Suddenly he kissed my forehead for a moment. At that moment, my heart stopped for a moment as i did not expect for him to kiss me suddenly. I was so shocked that i did not notice that yoong had taken a picture of me in his handphone.

The click sound of the phone waked me from my shock. Before i could react, i saw yoong waving his handphone while laughing his alligator laugh and ran away from me.I shook my head and sigh as now i knew why his nickname was 'im choding' cuz he act too childish for his age .

But i still chase after him as i wanted him to show the picture. After 10 minutes of chasing, he stopped infront of a Tteokbokki shop and drooling at the food. he looked at me with his cute eyes asking me to buy for him. But i did not bring my purse as i was in a rush to find him. I looked at him sadly and bit my lower bit and shook my head. He frowned at me and stomped his foot like a little child. I laughed at him due to his childish actions. Then the owner of the shop told us that she will give us two packets of Tteobukki for free cuz she said we are so adorable and cute as a couple. Yoong and i blushed when she said that ,i tried to cool myself when i saw yoong eating the Tteokbokki. 

When i saw him eating the food like he starved himself for ten days, i took a picture of him using my phone. hehehehe its revenge time! But he caught me in act then he ran after me. While i was running, i bumped into someone accidentally. Then i apologized to them in reply she said "no probs, its ok". When i looked at her, i was shocked as it was tiffany. She was shocked to see me as well but she still managed to hugged me as she missed me so bad. 

Suddenly i felt an arm hugging around my waist, then yoong smiled widely at tiffany and a short guy beside tiffany.I squeezed yoong's hand to comfort him. He hold my hand tightly also cuz he really needs support from me then she introduce the short guy as her bf. As taeyeon and yoong was shaking hands, tiffany glared at me so i glared at her too. 

Yoong's POV

I was shocked to see tiffany suddenly but i decided not to hide from her as jessica need my suport now. I hugged jessica's waist and smiled widely at both tiffany and a short guy. Then jessica squeezed my hand to encourage me. I was glad that jessica was very understaing to me. Then i hold her hand and interlocked our fingers together. That was when tiffany introduced his bf,taeyeon. As i was shaking hands with taeyeon, i noticed that the two girls were having a glaring contest. I knew that they two may fight if they will not leave now as they hate each other now. So i dragged jessica away from them after politely saying bye to the Taeny couple.

Jessica was glaring at me as i pulled her hand with me. Then i decided to carry her and put her on my shoulders. She was shocked at first and was scared but i ensure that she will not get her. I grabbed her legs while i ran as fast as i could while jessica laughed loudly and throw her arm apart like she was flying. 

I was also laughing as i have never felt so happy for a long time after tiffany left me. And i hope jessica can help heal my broken heart with her love. When i reached my apartment, she went into her room to sleep while i sleep at the couch in the living room. As i could view the Han river from my windows and i always opened the windows to let the breezy cold wind enter. I hugged myself in the blanket and sleep while thinking bout the incidents with jessica. 

Even though she seem to be a person with a icy personality at first, actually she is kind and warm at heart. I feel that she is better than tiffany interms of loving and caring me.Luckily i have 2 weeks of vacation from school, so that i can hang out with sica often.