Heated Arguement Then Sica Told Me to Leave her Alone?!

How could i betray u,Sica..?

Yoong's POV

"Now why u come here?!" I yelled at krystal then i angrily pulled her to Jessica's ward. "See her! She slit her wrist cuz of us!" I continue yelling at krystal who was crying hard. "I'm really sorry oppa..i don't mean to hurt unnie but i really love u"  Krystal said then i laughed.

"YAH! soojung! u think i will happily accept u?! dream on kay! i love ur unnie and not u!" i yelled angirly then slapped her face hard... Then i ruffled my hair annoyed as i inhale and exhale deeply; trying to calm myself down.

"Yah! Im yoong! how dare u slap me?! And i'm much more better than her! "Krystal said as she point at sica. Before i could react i felt a hand slapped me. When i looked up as i rub my cheek..It turned out to be Jessica who slapped the both of us"Just get out of my sight, you both!" Sica yelled as she gave us her icy glare.

"Fine if that's what u want"  Krystal said coldly before pulling me out of the hospital and to the streets. Then i pulled my hand away from krystal's hold. "why did u do that?" i asked her angrily. "Well she want us to be away from her" Krystal said innocently as she winked at me?! 

I facepalmed myself and sigh loudly before going in a korean restauraunt to eat. 

Krystal's POV

I chuckled when i saw Yoong oppa eating so may food at one time."stop laughing!" Yoong oppa said that throw the plates away angrily before walking out. Yoong then called me. "yah! i'm waiting at your house, faster come" Yoong oppa said. Then i quickly drive to my house to find him standing next to his car. 

"Look here, Sica hates me now and i can't stay with her now. Since it's our fault, i will stay at ur house from now on" Yoong oppa said as he took out his bags and goes in my apartment casually.  When i go in, Yoong Oppa was reading a book intently.

I got schocked when i realised that it was my personal diary. So i quickly ran and snatch that diary away.  "Who told u to read that oppa?!" I yelled with teary eyes. "I found it on the table, in curiosity..i did that" Yoong oppa said while looking at me with wide eyes. 

"Oppa,did u read the first time where i had crush on you?" I asked curiously. Yoong oppa then nod slowly and said "My head hurts, so im resting now". Then he quickly runs to his room then slam the door shut. I face palmed my self cuz i did not want Yoong oppa the truth as he will be shocked and confused right now. 

I decided sleep now cuz many unexpected things has happened and i did not sleep well for two days already..Slowly i drifted to sleep as i try not to stress myself with the current situation...