Sica Attempt Sucide After Finding Out About Me and Krys?!!

How could i betray u,Sica..?

Jessica's POV

I was shocked to hear weird noises coming from krystal's room.  Then i decided to not go in as krystal may not like it. My eyes widened when i hear Krystal telling yoong thst she will take a shower. I accidentally tripped over a vase and fall down while running out of the apartment...

Yoong then came out while wearing a tanktop and jeans. Then he told me to wait but i ran away crying..".he cheated on me! why should i listen to him?!" I mentally yelled as i ran to my apartment...

Yoong's POV

I quickly ran after Jessica as i was afraid that she might do something...."Sica yah! let me explain!" i yelled as i saw sica holding a kitchen knife near her wrist. "Why should i, when i saw everything?! To think you will cheat me with my younger sis...thanks alot!" Sica said sarcastically then quickly slit her wrist with that knife.

Tears fall down my cheeks as i ran towards the hospital. I was shocked and scared when i saw how much blood she lost. Luckily our blood types are the same so i was able to give some on my blood for her to survive.

The doctor then said that jessica will regain her consciousness after several hours as she lost quite alot of blood. And she's currently very weak.. When i leave the ward, I saw krystal waiting. ...

Krystal's POV

I was shocked when i hear Jessica unnie's voice while i was bathing. Then i decided to hide in the bathroom as they argue.  Noticing Yoong oppa chasing after unnie made me sad actually. But i decided to quickly wear my clothes and follow them. 

With the help of my GPS, I found out that yoong oppa is at Seoul National University Hospital?! I quickly rushed to the Hospital as i know that unnie must have done something rash!...