What I love most

If I was the One for You

 

 

 

It’s almost 4 o’clock in the afternoon but customers continue keep on coming by the newly open coffee shop. It was good start after all for a business.

 

Tiffany’s friends left right after lunch but Seunghyun decided to stay the whole afternoon and wait for Tiffany. He was still sitting on the same table as before, watching the cars passing by outside and sometimes he watches Tiffany. It’s always relaxing for him to watch his lovely girlfriend.

 

His mind was full of thoughts as he watches cars and people passing by the street. He could see Tiffany wearing an elegant wedding dress, walking on the aisle, smiling sweetly as she walks towards him. He was deeply into his thoughts when suddenly Tiffany showed up behind him wrapping her arms around Seunghyun’s neck. Their faces are really close to each other.

 

“Are you bored?” she said while looking at him.

 

“No.” He looked right back at her.

 

“You can go home if you want to.”

 

“I’ll wait, don’t worry about me.”

 

“Really? You look so bored. Let’s just go.” She said and then she kisses him on his cheek.

 

“No, really I can wait.”

 

“Let’s go. Everything’s going on fine here anyway.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

Tiffany nodded. Seunghyun stood up and they both went to his car parked outside the shop. On their way to Tiffany’s house, Tiffany noticed that Seunghyun was really quiet from the time when they left the coffee shop.

 

“Are you alright? You seem really quiet since we left the shop.” She asked.

 

He frowns. “You were so busy this afternoon.” he said without looking at her and then he murmured. “I miss you.”

 

Tiffany giggles and her giggles turn into laughter

 

“Why are you laughing?” Seunghyun asked, pouting with what Tiffany’s reaction was.

 

“Coz you are so cute! Sorry I was so busy, promise I’ll make it out to you.” She said.

 

“How?” Seunghyun plainly said.

 

“I’ll make you dinner. Please don’t be mad with me.” She moves closer to him and then kissed his cheek. “What about pasta for dinner?”

 

“Okay.” He held her hand then kissed it as he smiles at her.

 

 

 

After a few more minutes of drive, they arrived at Tiffany’s house. Seunghyun stays at the living room while Tiffany went to change her clothes upstairs. After changing her clothes, as promised, she went to cook Seunghyun’s favorite food for dinner.

 

Seunghyun was still left in the living room watching television. When he got bored, he went to the kitchen where Tiffany was.

 

“What taking you so long?” He said while he walks towards Tiffany who was busy cooking by the stove.

 

“I’m almost done. Are you hungry?” she said while she stirs the pasta she was boiling with water.

 

“Yes, I am.” Seunghyun answered. He was standing at Tiffany’s back and then wraps his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her right shoulder. “I’m hungry.” Tiffany was swearing sleeve-less top and her hair was tied up once, showing off her snow-white skin. Seunghyun starts to plant kisses from her right shoulder up to her neck and then to her right ear. Tiffany giggles as she feels his warm lips touching her skin. She can hear and feel his warm deep breaths in her ears as he whispers, “I love you so much.”

 

“I know. And I love you more than you’ll ever know.” She speaks softly the sweetest words that Seunghyun could ever hear.

 

Seunghyun brushes his soft lips on Tiffany’s skin and it tickles her. “Hey stop that.” She said and heard a low chuckle from Seunghyun.

 

“I’ll go get everything ready.” He said. He went to get plates, spoon, and fork and set them well on the dining table.

 

After a few minutes, Tiffany came out from the kitchen with their dinner ready. They eat dinner together and talk about things, about their family, friends, and work.

 

“So, what are you going to do tomorrow? Are you going to stay in your coffee shop the whole day?” Seunghyun asked while he eats his pasta.

 

“No. I’ll just check it in the morning then leave for office.” She answered. “Why?”

 

“Nothing, I can’t drive you to work tomorrow.” He said.

 

“It’s okay. But why?”

 

 “I have to leave the city early, but I promise I’ll be back then we’ll have dinner together.”

 

“Leave? For business?”

 

“Yes. My dad can’t go so he asked me.”

 

“Oh, so you can’t go home late tonight?”

 

“I can stay ‘til 12” he replied and let out a smile.

 

“Really? Let’s watch a movie then!” she smiled back at him.

 

 

After dinner, they clean up everything together including the dishes. After that, they went to the living room to watch movie. On the couch they rest, Tiffany leaning against Seunghyun’s body, her head resting on his broad chest and their hands are intertwined like they never want to let go from each other. She look up to look at her boyfriend’s handsome face because for her, theirs nothing more mesmerizing than watching his boyfriend.

 

“Are you sleepy?” Seunghyun asked with his deep voice as he looked right back at her.

 

“No.” she answered and then she went to kiss him. Seunghyun felt her warm soft lips touching his. “I love you so much.”

 

“Really? What do you love about me?”

 

“Hmmm. You’re handsome.”

 

Seunghyun waited for more but Tiffany didn’t added anything.

 

“That’s all?”

 

Tiffany just laughed.

 

“Jiyong and Seungri are too.” He rolled his eyes then said. “But you’re right; I may be more charming than both of them.”

 

“Hey! I’m not finish yet!”

 

“Oh, okay.” He listens again.

 

“You’re kind, thoughtful and you’re a good kisser.” She joked, grinning at him.

 

“Oh hell yeah, come here!” he pouted for a kiss then moves closer Tiffany.

 

 Tiffany giggled. “STOOOP!” she screeched, her hands covering Seunghyun’s mouth, trying to stop him.

 

“Come one, I can do better!” He still pushes for a kiss but Tiffany still stops him. He chuckled. “You just told me you love my kiss.”

 

“Eeeehh! I just kissed you!” she said frowning cutely.

 

“Okay, fine!” He pinched her nose lightly.

 

“What about you? What do you love about me?” she asked.

 

 

“You know what I love?” he said. Tiffany waited for a reply so Seunghyun continued, “Those eyes,” with both of his hands; he smoothly brushes his thumbs on her eyelids. “that cute nose,” he pokes the tip of her nose. “these smooth cheeks,” He caresses her cheeks, “And your soft lips.” He touches her lips while he looked straight on her eyes then said, “I love everything about you.”

 

Tiffany can’t help it and she doesn’t know why but tears suddenly fell from her eyes.

 

“What’s wrong?” Seunghyun asked when he saw Tiffany started to cry.

 

“Nothing, sorry I just can’t help it.” She wipes her tears. “I’m just happy that you’re here with me.”

 

Seunghyun comforts her, embracing her tightly in his arms. “You’re such a cry baby.” He chuckled.

 

“I really can’t imagine myself without you. I just don’t ever want to lose you” she said as she sobs, her tears keep on falling. “Please don’t ever leave me.”

 

“Who said you’re going to lose me? And who the hell said that I’m going to leave you? You listen to me.” He wipes her tears and held her face. “I will never leave you. I’ll assure you that when I came back from that one day-business trip tomorrow.”

 

“Promise?” Tiffany asked.

 

“I promise.” He replied and then he kisses her forehead and added, “Stop crying.”

 

She rested her head again on Seunghyun’s chest. She could hear Seunghyun’s heart beats while he breathes deeply. It was like a lullaby to her ears that it made her fell asleep.

 

 

It was almost 12 midnight when Seunghyun glanced on his wrist watch and decided to leave. Eyes still half closed, Tiffany saw Seunghyun and muttered, “You’re going?”

 

“Yes. You go and sleep.” He answered while he puts on his shoes.

 

“Let me—”

 

“No, stay here and go to sleep.”

 

She nodded her head the instantly went back to sleep.

 

For the last time, Seunghyun went to kiss her forehead then whispered on her ears, “I love you. Gooodnight.”

 

Tiffany didn’t have a chance to say her goodnight because she was so tired for the whole day that passed. Seunghyun left Tiffany sleeping safe and sound on the couch.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N

 

Thanks for reading && sorry for the short update, promise I'll make it long next time.

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :]