Tonight

If I was the One for You

 

Chapter 7

 

 

It has been raining for the past few days. The weather is getting crazy, the rain would pour so hard for hours then stop then there comes the rain again. Siwon always hated the rain but for the past few days it has been different. A strange feeling comes and its very weird to feel that way for Siwon. Is it sadness or something else? There's only one girl that pops in his mind when the rain starts to pour. 

 

As Siwon sits on his office chair one rainy afternoon, his mind is full with the thoughts of her. "You're getting crazy, Siwon. You like this girl, you never know." he said to himself while looking at his self on a photograph with his family placed on his office table. He let out a frustrated groan and said, "oh my god" Siwon haven't seen her for almost a week now. He decided not to go everyday to the coffee shop because he thinks he might creep out the people working there esp Tiffant. aAnd after 6 days to be exact, he surelsurely misses her as hell. "I need to see her or I'll go crazy" He closed his eyes then... boom! He stands up, his both hands on the table and said, "Okay, tonight. Tonight. Tonight." and then he groans again sitting back on his chair and wait for office hour to be over.

 

 

 

After 3 hours of torture, he finally cleans his office table then headed out. He must've really gone crazy, he feels so excited and happy. His plan is to go to Cinderella's. As he goes walk happily on the corridor while he was heading to the elevator, he met Donghae on his way. 

 

"Whoa whoa whoa! Someone looks happy. What's up?" Donghae walks with Siwon, watching his silly friend looking even more silly. 

 

"I got plans." Siwon answered.

 

"Sounds fun, Can I-"

 

"NO" Siwon didn't even let him finish. Siwon thought he has to deal this on his own.

 

"Douche" Donghae said, he stopped walking then turn left to his own table while he shook his head.

 

On the other hand Siwon continue walking, he rode the elevator down to the parking lot and went to his car. As soon as he sat on the driver seat he look at his own reflection on the rear view mirror of his car and said, "Let's do this". He put in his keys and twist, but the car wont start. He tried it again for a couple of times but no. " You gotta be kidding me.. UGH!" He took his phone then calls Donghae...

 

"Hey, Douche. What do you need?" Donghae answered the phone right away.

 

"I need a ride. Right now." 

 

"What? Why? Dont you have your own?" 

 

"It wont start hurry!"

 

"Alright alright! I'm on my way down there"

 

 

 

Siwon waits by Donghae's Car. A few minutes later, Donghae finally arrived. He unlocks the doors then they went inside.

 

"Where are we going anyway?" He starts the engine.

 

" "I" am going to Cinderella's" Siwon answered emphasizing the word I, he puts on his seat belt.

 

"I wanna go to!!!" Donghae really wants to go, hoping Yoona will be there.

 

"No way! Just go next time, okay. You'll ruin my plan"

 

"And what plan is that? secretly look at HER? What a boring loser plan---"

 

"What the hell- Just drive!"

 

It's almost 9 o'clock when they reached the place. Good thing the rain stopped so he can take the bus or cab ride home. " Thanks Hae! Just drop me here, I'll take the bus later" 

 

"No prob. Goodluck!"

 

"Thanks!" he got off the car and went inside the coffee shop. The rain haven't stop at all. It was still raining but just a little. As he went inside there were only few people inside, not more than ten. A group of 3 on the left side, 2 beside them and 2 again on the right. He sat near the counter hoping he'll find what he was missing for this whole week.

 

"Can I have your order?" a girl approached him.

 

Siwon recognizes her immediately, it was Yoona, the girl that Donghae admires.

 

"Uh yes. I'll have this and this and this" he answered as he points randomly on the menu while he tried to sneak a peek on the counter.

 

"Okay, would that be all?"

 

"Yes. Thank you" he smiled a little. Where is she...? Another waitress caught his eyeseyes. Awkward. He immediately turn his gaze outside.

 

 

 

 

 

The waitress, Lily took a few seconds before recognizing the guy. It was the guy who bought a Frappe for their Boss. When Yoona approached the counter, Lily immediately told her. "Unnie unnie!" she calls out with a low voice almost whispering.

 

"What???" Yoona said.

 

"He's the guy."

 

"what guy?" Yoona asked as he look at the guy Lily was pointing to. 

 

"He's the mystery guy who bought a drink for Tiffany Unnie"

 

"He is? Are you sure?" 

 

"a hundred percent" Lily answered surely.

 

Yoona looked at Siwon, and she thinks she recognized him a bit. When Siwon's order were ready, she took it on a tray and went to where Siwon was sitting.

 

" Here's your order. She puts his order on the table.

 

"Thanks". He smiled at her and found a strawberry cake on his table. He never likes the flavor. Never ever ever. Too sweet. " Ohh..." as he observes the cake closely, theres even strawberry syrup on top and on the side.  The syrup is everywhere, just looking at it so... Ugh.

 

"Is there something wrong sir?" Yoona asked as he Siwon seem not happy.

 

"No, everythings fine" he grinned. 

 

"Is there anything else you need, sir?"

 

"Uhhh..." Its time, ask her! Siwon thought.

 

Here we go. Yoona thought.

 

"May I ask?" Siwon started.

 

"Yes sir."

 

"Is the manager here? Is she around?" Siwon asked, he sound dumb. He's talking slowly.

 

Yoona knows where he's going at, but she tried to act 'normally'.

 

"Why sir? is there something wrong?" She tried to sound worried like a normal waitress will sound like when a customer is asking for the manager.

 

"No, No. there's nothing wrong. I just wanna know--" he clears his throat. "We're sort of uhmm friends" 

 

No youre not. Yoona thought

 

"Oh~ she's in her office right now. Would you like me to call her over?" 

 

"Uh no no no. There's no need, thank you" he grinned at her.

 

Yoona smiled back and went back to the counter. She was actually the manager and Tiffany was the owner.

 

 

 

 

Oh my oh my god She's here!!!!  Siwon is so happy. He could jump around, but he won't coz they might call the police. All you need to do is wait. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tiffany Tiffany!" Yoona hurriedly went inside Tiffany's office in the coffee shop. 

 

"What are you excited about? Will you knock? I'm still your boss" 

 

"Oh shut up!" Yoona sits on the couch. Tiffany's Office is like a small living room that has her office table and chair and stuff at the corner.

 

 

Tiffany chuckled. "What do you need? Salary increase?"

 

"Yes and I need to go out early so-"

 

"Sure. you always do that. You dont listen to your boss" she keeps talking to her while writing some kind of a directory.

 

"Enough with this boss thing. Remember the guy last week who sent you a Frappe from your own coffee shop" Yoona laughed at the idea. But still its sweet. "He's here. And he's looking for you. Technically not. He asked about you."

 

Tiffany stopped for a moment and replied like she doesnt care. "So?"

 

"Oh come one dont be too grumpy. He look nice!"

 

"He's weird. He maybe a stalker. A dangerous person"

 

"He's handsome."

 

"Why are you defending him? "

 

"I'm just saying..." She pouts. She knows she have to go coz Tiffany is getting all grumpy. " I'll just go, See you tomorrow " she stick her tongue out at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany just chuckled and smiled at her. When Tiffany was left alone, she wonders.  Don't mind him, he's just some weird guy. It actually annoys her that some guy was doing sweet things for her. Is it giult she's feeling? No. To distract her inappropriate thoughts she continued what she was doing before Yoona came in.

 

-------------------------

 

That would be all for now.. Sorry guys for taking so long long long to update..

Thanks you for subscribing and please comment what ya think. For TopFanyshippers, just bare with me. Promise! this story is very goooood..