Another Day

If I was the One for You

It's been a month now since Seunghyun past away and everyday for that whole month, there's only one thing in  her mind. She misses him so much, that everyday from the time she woke up in the morning til she tucked herself to bed all she could ever think of is Seunghyun, his gags, his smile, everything.

 

"I wish you were here. I need you.", she whispers as she lie on her bed facing the side table where Seunghyun's photo with her is placed. It's six in the morning, another day without him. She decided to walk along the park to get some fresh morning air before going to the coffee shop. She went to the park and sat by the swing.

 

She just sat there, drown with the thoughts of him. She remembered the very first time they met each other:

 

It was saturday night, Tiffany was on her way home from Taeyeon's house. She rode the bus. It was rush hour and she met a heavy traffic on her way. She put her earphones on look outside the window. Beside her was a guy.

 

As Tiffany tries to catch a glimpse of him, she can say that the guy was handsome, his brushed up hair matches his beautiful face.

 

". this traffic." she heard him said. She turn her head to look at him and gave him a look. The guy noticed him, "oops, sorry" he told her.

 

'OMG, his voice is so cool, so deep' Tiffany thought. After a few minutes, the guy's right foot keeps on tapping the floor. It was irritating and was hitting her legs. She let it for a few seconds but when she couldn't take it anymore, she removes the earphones from her ear then said, "Will you stop that?!"

 

The guy instantly stop his foot coz Tiffany looks really pissed off. "Thank You!" she rolled her eyes then look outside.

 

"Sorry." It was really boring, they were there for almost an hour now. "I wander what's the cause of this heavy traffic " ,the guy asked.

 

"May be there's an accident" she answered.

 

The guy smiled. "You know, I'm getting bored. What are you listening to?"

 

Tiffany turned to face him. "Currently, I'm listening to Love the way you lie by Rhianna"

 

"wait wait wait. I think I know that song." the guy answered . "Can you sing it for me?"

 

She laughed then starts to sing shyly, " Okay okay" she giggled. " Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, but that's alright because I like the way it hurts."

 

"Oh yes thats it!" then he sings the chorus with Tiffany. His voice in Falsetto.

 

"Just gonna stand there and hear me cry

But that's alright because I love the way you lie

I love the way you lie"

Tiffany stopped but the guy was carried away and even sang the rap part of Eminem. It made her laughed. "I can't tell you what it really is I can only tell you what it feels like And right now it's a steel knife in my windpipe I can't breathe but I still fight while I can fight. Yeah yeah yeah" the guy sung while gesturing his hands like a rapper. "Ya~ why are you laughin at me? Oh my gosh that was so embarassing. Oh my gosh oh my gosh." He said playfully as he covers his face. "I know I know I'm a bad singer. "

 

"Oh come on~ you're not. Actually, I think you're really good." she said.

 

They both laughed.

 

"I'm Seunghyun" he smiles reaching out his hand to Tiffany.

 

"Tiffany." she shooked his hands. She smiled.

 

She remembers everytime Seunghyun raps for her. He likes to rap, he even wrote one for Tiffany and performs it when he confessed to her.

 

She closed her eyes for a moment. Suddenly her phone rang. It was Taeyeon, she answered it.."Yeoboseo"

 

"Girl, where are you? I'm here at Cinderella's. Come one, I'll treat you breakfast. There's this nice Pan cake house few blocks away. Let's try it."

 

"Okay okay, I'm on my way."

 

--------------------------

 

 

"So, Siwon. What's up with you and Sooyoung? Tell me." Donghae asked, sitting on the passenger seat, Siwon was driving.

 

"What's there to tell? We decided to be friends. End of story." Siwon answered, his eyes on the road.

 

"What's wrong you?"

 

"What?"

 

"Sooyoung is a total hotty, and very sweet!"

 

"It's better to be friends."

 

"And what about this Tiffany?"

 

"Uhh. I still dont know"

 

"Tsk tsk tsk" he said while shaking his disapproval. "Hey hey hey, this is my stop, pull off!"

 

"Okay." Siwon stops tha car and Donghae left. As for Siwon, he drives his way home.

 

As he arrived in his apartment, he took off his clothes and went straight to his bed. Its was a tiring day at work. He was about to close his eyes when his phone vibrated from his pocket. He checked it, the call was from his bestfriend, Park Bom. "Hey~" he greeted.

 

"Hi bestfriend! How was your day?" Bom answered from the other line. Her voice sounds cheerful, Siwon thought.

 

" Just got home. I'm so tired. Why 'you called? And how was Japan~huh?" he said, his eyes half closed.

 

"AMAAAAAZING. And, Well. Remember a few weeks ago? I told you I'm going boating with my friends?"

 

"Yes. That was really dangerous, you've gone boating that far? Please Bom, don't do that again"

 

"I'm still okay, alright?"

 

"Hmm I'm just saying" Siwon was really sleepy he almost murmurs his words.

 

"But it was all worth it you know. I met this handsome wonderful guy on---"

 

"Wait wait wait. You met a guy in the middle of the ocean? What the hell"

 

"Yes! Well he's riding the boat nearby but--" Bom stopped talking when she suddenly she heard a snore-like sound on the other line. "Ya! Are you listening? SIWON!" She was yelling at her friend who just doze off to sleep while they're conversing thru the phone. "Aishh." Then she turned off the call.

 

Siwon was physically tired that he actually pass out while having a conversation with his bestfriend. Park Bom was his bestfriend since Highschool. She went abroad, Japan two months ago and decided to stay there for a year to work. As a bestfriend, Siwon supports her all the time.