I love all of you

Tired...

{Okay, so please read this chapter even if you read the last one. I explain everything in the bottom including how to get a couple shoutouts and a mention in the next chapter. Read on and enjoy!!!}

 

 

Kyu's P.O.V.

 

Now here I am sitting in the principal's office with my mom and brothers waiting for the principal to show up. 

"LuLu what made you hit your brother LuLu?  Usually you wouldn't do something like that" Umma asked in a calm tone -but we knew that she was furious-while wiping his face since she didn't trust the nurse to do a good job at mending our wounds.

"But Umma he hit me first and KyuKyu-hyung  told me to hit him so I did." Luhan pouted at our Umma and when she turned to her full glare at me he did a mehrong which made Sehun laugh. Fun fact about Umma's glare, I learned min from her and one time when she used it against me I peed my pants. I was only 3 years old and it was before the twins were born.

"Oh really? So you're the reason that all of you have bruises on your faces? And on top of that you broke the nonviolence rule." Her eyes darkened." You know what that means right? Even if Chanyeollie- I mean the principal doesn't suspend you, I'm making you spend the next 2 week's with your father and you have to go to his office too."

"B-but Umma-" Luhan stared whine.

"I'm not the one that hit him though, that was Sehun." I said pointing at him.

"True but what was I supposed to do? He hit me in front of the very guy that we both like. Why wouldn't I hit him back?"

"True...."she said turning to me and wiping the blood from my busted lip. Let me explain Umma was married to dad since before I was born, but Appa started to get more and more into his work until that was all he cared about. Even though she had me Umma became depressed and lonely and she was so happy when she found out she was having twins and that I would have someone to play with. When the twins were born, Appa didn't even come see Umma in the hospital, a little while after that Umma divorced him and raised us on her own. We still see Appa, but that much and he doesn't overwork himself like he used to. Luhan doesn't like Appa at all though and prefers to be with Umma which is why they get along so well. Honestly all of us are Momma's boys, who cares though?

"Kyu~~ How could you ignore me when I was talking to you?" Umma pouted. I think I know where I got my weakness for cute things from.

"Mian Umma, what were you saying?"

"That you're a big fat meanie and I'm sending all of you to live with your father for two weeks."

"B-But Umma!!!" Luhan wailed pretty close to tears.

'Enough Lu, the rule is no violence. You break that rule, you suffer the consequences."

"But Umma I don't want to sleep at his place!!! He has ghosts that moan all through the night."

"Those aren't ghosts Lu, it's your father because he has a bad habit of going to sleep at his desk on top of all of his paper work." Umma explained calmly.

"But Umma I'm telling you--"

"Luhan!" She said using her voice to shut him up and turning to Sehun to clean his wounds since she didn't trust the nurse to do it.

"Umma it burns!!" Sehun whined snatching out of her grasp.

"It wouldn't be there in the first place if you hadn't hit Lu." Umma said grabbing him by the chin and forcing him to look at her, but she did wipe his lip gentler.

"Kyu-hyung is the one that told him to hit me back..Besides look at Luhan's face. who will marry him once I take Seokkie away from him?" Sehun said with an evil smirk which caused Luhan to make this weird cross between a whine and a growl while tugging on Umma's arm.

"Umma~~~ don't let him marry my Minseokkie!!!"

"Um, why don't you guys just share him? I'm pretty sure he likes the both of you." I asked. The twins looked at me weirdly, but Umma turned around patting my head sympathetically.

"Ah, my adorable little KyuKyu, just like your Umma!!! That's what I suggested, but alas the boys would rather vie for the young maiden's heiart to take as their own." She said as she wiped the blood from my lip. Umma is a big romantic and also slightly delusional.

"Umma you're doing it again. And Minseok isn't a 'maiden'." I corrected her. She smacked my head.

"Don't be stupid! Your brother looks....feminine and so does Minseok. Imagine what that pair would DO to people. I could just die of cuteness overload at the thought of it."

"Umma what about me?" Sehun asked with a pout in a small voice that only came out when Umma talked about Luhan favorably, which often....she does it to all of us though honestly.

"Of course Sehunnie you're like a prince...? Yeah, a prince or maybe a royal advisor...which would make Lu the chef--no a knight---no a chef and you both fight over Prince Minseok--Princess...." Umma put her hand to her chin and wondered. At that point is when I decided to block her out.

"Sorry for the wait." The principal said walking in and taking a seat at his desk and let me just say that I have never been so happy to see Mr. Park in my entire life and it wasn't because she was about to do one for me and Hyuk.

"It's okay Mr.Park."

"So Minyoung-ah, how are you?" He asked with a samll smile on his face. He and Umma are childhood friends  and I think he might be slightly head-over-heels in love with her. We saw him more than we saw Appa, there was even that awkward 3 month span where the twins were convinced that he was their father. He even threw Umma a celebratory party when the divorce was finalized.

"How am I? Look at my boys' faces!! My poor beautiful boys.." She said shoving our faces in front of Mr. Park.

"I understand that, but they did it to themselves so shouldn't they be at fault?"

"Sorry, I wasn't blaming you...they be on leave for two weeks. I'm sending them to their father's place."

"O-Oh so that means that you'll be by yourself for two weeks?" Mr. Park said sounding more than a little concerned about her being a lone.

"No that means that me, the cat, the dogs, and the ferret will be alone with you for two weeks. she said smirking and crossing her arms completely satisfied with the images she put into everyone's heads.

"Gross Umma." Sehun said making a face.

"What? He's just gonna help with my manuscripts since the animals don't have thumbs. Except Jasper the little theif..Besides I have 3 deadlines for 3 different manga coming up soon. And I have to put out a new photo book soon.

"Umma, how did you end up with a businessman?" Luhan asked standing closer to her and putting an arm around her shoulders.

"I fell in love, he liked the convenience. And I watched waaaaay too many kdramas." she said hugging him back sadly.

"Ahem! Anyway, 2 weeks right? I'll count that first week as your suspension. Good Luck.

"Let's go home boys, I'm hungry." Umma said standing and leaving the room. We walked in silence before Umma decided that she wanted to go to the cafeteria and get herself a snack. While we made our way to the car without Umma the twins kept exchanging faces, I guess they were using their twin telepathy.

"Yes I can!!!" Luhan yelled out suddenly.

"No you can't. In fact you at cooking LuLu." Sehun said in a teasing tone

"No, I am the palace chef just like Umma said." Luhan obviously inherited Umma's delusions.

"That would make me the royal advisor right? So I could just advise Seokkie to fire you for your terrible cooking." Sehun stuck out his tongue.

"Well at least I can learn to cook, but you can't learn how to stop being ugly."

"We're twins genius."

"Yeah, but I'm cute, while you have that whole eternal face thing going on."

"Oh yeah? Well at least people know I'm a guy." Sehun said crossing his arms defiantly.uhan made this weird inhale-gasp sound before scoffing.

"Oh yeah you really wanna go there Sehunderella?" Luhan sneered taking a step towards Sehun fully in his manly persona now.

"Only if you wanna take it there Lupunzel!" Sehun said taking a step towars Luhan.

"You both know that Umma doesn't think either of you could actually protect Minseok. A knight would protect the one he loves and a prince would do the same, unless he's Hamlet. But, Umma took you from a prince to an advisor and you from a knight to a chef when you can't even cook. Obviously she thinks you're both weak." I sneered at the silence that followed as we made our way to the car. And I fully enjoyed the silence that filled the car until Umma came into the car handing out snacks that I quickly opened and enjoyed happily. The twins just sat there looking out of there respective windows with blank faces.

"What did you do to your brothers KyuKyu?" Umma asked after a couple minutes of staring at them.

"Nothing..."

"You had to have done something for them to be this quiet. What did you do Kyu?" She asked snatching the food from me and setting her features into one of Uncle Heechul's famous glares.

"Nothing much I just--"

"Umma~ *sob sob* How could *hiccup* you?" Luhan suddenly cried from the backseat. Umma would have crashed the car if she had been driving since Luhan is the one closest to her out of us three, you know crazy people sticking together and what-not. But mostly because me and Sehun are so independent. 

"W-who..? Wh-What did I do LuLu? Did you leave your phone at school? Sh-Should I tell Yeollie to bring it out?" Umma walked around to the back, opening Luhan's door and slidng in next to him and pulling him into her arms as he cried.

"Shhh....it's okay...Umma's got you...Now what did I do that had you crying?"

"Y-You don't th-th-think I can protect Minseokkie." This is so stupid 

"What? When did I say that?" Umma asked looking from me to Sehun in confusion. Luhan didn't say anything, he just started to cry harder.

"You said it in Mr. Park's office. You said that me and Luhan would be the royal advisor and chef instead of a prince and knight."

"Yeah, but that's only because I think you two would look better in those costumes. Look I even ordered them already." Umma said pulling out her phone to show them the order form.

"I even got KyuKyu a scholar outfit and a professor outfit!"

"So you do think we can protect Minseokkie?" Luhan asked peeking up at her.

"Of course I do, you guys protect me everyday. A chef would always be carrying knives and who the hell knows what Sehun could be hiding under that hat or in that robe.

"So did you buy something for Minseokkie too?" Sehun asked. Well they got over that quickly.

"Of course! I even got something for Pink-MinMin and that boy that he was hugging earlier." Hyukkie? She got something for my Hyukkie?

"Like what?" I asked 

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Umma asked with a glare.

"If you want to see he has to come by the house for the photo shoot." she added with a scoff putting her phone back into her pocket and turning to the twins.

"You two know that I love my big strong twins right?" She asked hugging them both and they nodded hugging her back. Then  she got out of the car walked all the way to her side, got in and stared me down.

"You're evil just like Heechullie, I honestly don't know why I let him spend so much time with you."

"Uh, but I get my evil glare from you Umma."

"Damn straight!!! And your y smirk, though technically I learned that from Myungsoo....Anyway! I love you KyuKyu!!!! You're my first born and I don't tell you that enough."

"But you have a whole room full of pictures of JUST him!!!" Sehun whined.

"She also has a room like that for you, Luhan, Sungmin, and Minseok. But of course you knew that and just wanted to ruin my sentimental Umma moment."

"Shut up KyuKyu!" Mom said grabbing me around the shoulders and giving me one of her bone crushing hugs that she refuses to teach me.

"Um...Umma...I can't....breathe..." I choked out. She tightened her grip and then let me go, then fastened her seat belt, bringing the car to life before driving home.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` 

Later That Day

Minseok's P.O.V.

(You've got a message....You've got a message)

Oh I've got a text!"

From: Min Umma 

To: Cool as Ice

Hi Hi Seokkie-yah!!!! <3 <3 <3

I got you and your brother some new costumes~~

They are so cute >///<.

Please come to my house Friday after school for the photo shoot. ^^

To : Min Umma 

From : Cool as Ice

Arasso Umma~~

Can't wait~<3

To: Cool as Ice

From: Min Umma 

Baby Seokkie tell Pink-MinMin to bring that guy he was hugging earlier!

I sent her a quick text saying 'Ne Umma~' before telling Sungmin Hyung what she said.

"So their Umma buys you guys costumes and then does photo shoots?" Hyukkie asked confused.

"Yeah, well she's a professional photographer and she's been taking pictures of us in costumes since we were kids. So we're pretty much used to it, besides its really fun." Sungmin Hyung explained.

"Yeah and she bought you a costume too, Hyukkie-hyung." I added.

"W-Wha? But she doesn't even know my measurements..."

"Oh, Hyung she's really good at guessing though." Sungmin Hyung bragged.

"If it's her talent why are you bragging?"I asked.

"Cuz she's my Umma!!! Can't I be proud of my Umma?"

" She's their Umma Hyung. She's like your Noona or something..."

"Yah you brat!!! I'm not that old!!!" Hyung yelled.

"Hm? But that didn't stop you from falling in love with her..." I said putting my hand on my chin and making Hyukkie-hyung laugh.

"YAH!!!!!" Hyung yelled attacking me and messing up my hair. For some reason though all I could think of was Friday.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so here's the deal, I ended up redoing the entire chapter because I found the original chapter. Now I'm going to do another chapter before they go to live with their Appa. That's right the photo shoot. I put a lot of important things in this chapter. They will be important later on ;'p

Anyway lets talk about this chapter. That got pretty emotional so of course I had to end with comedy. Also whoever is the first to notice the very important something will get a couple shout outs in the next chapter.