You sure?

Tired...

Luhan's P.O.V.

 

I watched as my BABO twin tickled my beautiful Baozi. I wanted to push him away from my Baozi, but that would mean I wouldn't get to hear his laugh. Ugh, the things I let that idiot get away with just to hear my Baozi laugh. After about 5 more minutes of tickling him I had had enough.

"Yah! Stop touching my Baozi already! " Sehun stopped and looked at me, his face going from happy amusement to a menacing glare.

"What? You really want me to stop even though he's having so much fun?" Baozi looked at us and straightened out his clothes backing away slowly so he wouldn't get hit in the crossfire. He's so cute when he's backing away slowly~~!! Wait, is it just me or do I sound like a super creeper? While I was stuck on my weird thoughts and Baozi's cuteness I didn't notice that Sehun was standing directly in front of me ready for a fight. Damn, what was he last thing he said?

"You want me to stop even though Seokie is having so much fun?" He asked with a smirk reading my mind. Damn twin telepathy!!! That is real unless I said all of that out loud.

"Yeah, he likes when I tickle him better." I said looking at Baozi who was shaking his head slowly as he took his sat behind a row of giggling girls.

"Doesn't look like it, besides who would want to be jabbed repeatedly in the stomach by those bony little sticks you call fingers." He lifted his eyebrow.

"My fingers aren't that bony!" I said holding my hands in his face.

"Yes they are." Smug son of a--

"No they aren't!!!!"

" They are."

" Aren't."

" Are."

" No they aren't!"

"Han, look at your hands." I looked.

" Look closely." I put them closer to my face and when I did he slammed my hand into my face.

"Wah~Sehun! That hurt~" I whined holding my nose and I could feel someone else's hands on my own.

"LuLu... are you -giggle- okay? Oh my goodness, -giggle- Sehun why'd you--pwhahaha!!!" I opened my watering eyes to see Sehun, yet again, tickling Baozi.

"Ugh Baozi~ you could at least pretend to care!!!" I whined as I clutched my nose.

"Lu! I do care. It's just-- OMG YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING OTTOKE~~" suddenly all I could see was the ceiling as Baozi had forced my head back so the blood would stopping 'gushing' out.

"What do you mean you wont carry him to the nurse's office? He's your brother Shisus's sake!!" I could hear Minseok yelling at Sehun.

"He can walk there his own damn self!" Sehun said stubbornly, it sounded like he was pouting. I could tell by the way the girls were going 'Aw~'. I heard a scoff, most likely Minseok, which meant he was making his WTF face on.

"Ugh! Cho Sehun, how could you be so cruel?" Minseok said in a low voice. I could feel his hands on my shoulder as he led me out of the classroom.

"Hey Minseok! Did Luhan get a bloody nose imagining you doing something weird again?" A familiarly disapproving voice asked. I lowered my head and saw ChenChen with his best friends Lay, Kris, and Tao behind him.

"Baozi-ge!!!" Tao attacked him with a hug. Their bodies were way too close to comfort. Just as I was about to push him off Lay grabbed onto Baozi in a back-hug with Kris behind him. Chen just looked at me and then down the hall behind me and back at the group with a smug look.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I could hear my twins' voice.

"What do you mean we're hugging Baozi-ge." Tao said rolling his eyes. Sehun pulled him off first, when Kris noticed the two of them arguing off to the side he let go and went to Tao's defense. ChenChen smiled wider and went to hug Baozi from his front. He was stuck to Minseok, like his shirt after a dance session. Ever since he met Taemin and Kai he has been obsessed with dancing. Minseok I mean. I have no idea, nor do I care, what ChenChen does in his free time, probably singing to himself in the mirror and trolling people like always.

"Um, I kind of have to take Hannie to the nurses' office and I knida don't have time to be put into detention because of you two, so unless you plan on helping me take him I suggest you two get off of me and you three stop fighting." Aw, and here I was thinking about--what was I thinking about anyway?

"What do you mean you have to take Luhan to the nurses' office he's a big boy he can--" Tao looks me over. "--maybe you should take himm to the hospital. He is really skinny for a boy his age."

"Of course he is scrawny for a boy his age. It's because he's a girl." That annoyingly loud voice could only belong to Park Chanyeol. And if he's here that means.

"AH~~~~ Minseokkie!!!!" I felt like I went deaf nbecause of that high-pitched scream and got whiplash by the quickness that that idiot rushed to Baozi. Byun Baekhyun, Chanyeol's best friend ans co-bane of my existence.

"Ah, Baek. It's nice to see you." Baozi said as he fought off, along with ChenChen and Lay's help, Byun's groping hands. I feel dizzy. I decided that Minseok clearly wasn't free, I should myself to the nurses' office. I was halfway down the hallway when I saw that crazy soccer captain donghae being chased by Minnie hyung. But that hyung didn't stop and ran right into me. I was on the floor and right beside me Minnie hyung was choking the captain like how Homer chokes Bart in 'The Simpson's'. Then I saw Hyung and that guy that was at my house this morning calmly walk over and just sort of watch.

"Oh? Kyuhyun isn't that your younger brother?" The guy asked notiving me.

"Hm? Oh, Luhan what are you doing? Did donhae make your nose bleed or were ou being a ert."

'What if I said I got into a fight?" I asked honestly curious.

"Who could hit a kid as cute as you?" the guy said grabbing my chin and tilting it from side to side.

"Hyuk..." Kyu mumbled

"Oh yeah. I don't think I formally introduced myself. My name's Lee Hyukjae, nice to officially meet you. Luhan right?"

"Right..." this guy is different from most of the guys I meet, he's kind of like Seokkie. He stuck out his hand to help me up and then looked over to Minnie-hyung who was sanitizing his hands and glaring at the unconcious Captain.

"Minnie...why'd you go overboard?" he asked as he helped me dust myself off.

"That pabo shouldn't have said all of that stuff." Minnie-hyung pouted. Hyukkie-hyung, yeah I'll call him that, put his hand out and cupped Minnie-hyung's cheek affectionately. I swear I heard Kyu-hyung whimper, so I guess he likes one of them? I looked over at him and noticed he was giving Hyukkie the look I give Seokkie. So, I did something that I am not quite proud of as a man.

"Mm, I feel kind  of dizzy." I said leaning against Hyukkie-hyung, who immediately turned to me.

"What's wrong? Do you want me to take you to the nurse?" I nodded as weekly as I could manage. 

"Let's all take him." Minnie said.

"We have to take Donghae too. Sungmin could you grab him?" Hyukkie-hyung asked picking me up bridal-style.

"A-Ah! Hyung that's not necessary!!" I cried out in embarrassment.

"No I don't want you to faint and hit your head while we're on the way." I couldn't tell him that wouldn't happen. If he found out that I was lying would he hate me? As we were heading down the stairs he clutched me tighter to his body and I could feel myself being surrounded by muscles. Once we got to the bottom he stopped to wait on Kyu and Minnie-hyung.

"Minnie! Don't carry him like that!!! You'll give him brain damage." Hyukkie scolded.

"I knew you liked him more than me!!! I can't believe this~~"

"Minnie this isn't the time for this conversation." he turned and resumed walking me to the nurses office. When we actually got in there I almost didn't want to let him go . But Kyu-hyung saw him first. Wait, but isn't he dating Minnie-hyung?