Ch.1

Tired...

Kyuhyun's pov

 

 I can't believe I have to go to a meeting so early in the morning. And I even have to go to school afterwards? At least that guy said he goes to the same school as me, maybe he'll be there today? Maybe he'll even be in my class!! Wait why am I getting so excited about a guy I barely even know?

"You know Kyuhyun, going to all of these meetings at such a young age will be good for you. You can make useful connections and learn some important business tactics. You know that'll be useful for when you grow up to be just like your old man." I wanted to tell my dad that I didn't want to be like him, that I wanted to sing and that I was good enough to make a career out of it. I didn't though, instaed I said nothing and let him continue with his fantasy while he told me all of the things I would have by the time I was his age. He told me I would have probably twice as much as him since I am so smart and clever. Pretty soon I zoned out of our all-too-familiar one-sided conversation I started thinking of that guy and how he didn't seem to judge me and seemed to know how tired I was without me saying. Pretty soon I was sitting in the meeting room shaking hands with people I didn't care to know and walking out of the building.

"The meetings over already?" I asked confused at how I didn't notice anything.

"Yeah. You looked kind of out of it. But you still did pretty well even after you fell up the stairs." my dad said chuckling and remembering when I fell.

"Wait, I fell UP the stairs? How'd I pull that off?" My dad simply chuckled in response as I sat back and watched the scenery pass by as he drove me to school. By the time I actually got to my locker and was headed for class, it was almost time to go to the next class so I just stood outside the door and waited for the students to start pouring out. Before I knew it I was thinking about the monkey guy from the park and I dozed off.

"Hey Kyu!! Wake up sleepy!" Someone said as they shook me. I opened my eyes to see none other than my baest friend Lee Sungmin.

"Hey Bunny," I said rubbing my eyes

"Why were you sleeping outside of the classroom? You could have come in." 

 "I didn't want to make a bad impression.." I mumbled. Sungmin lifted his eyebrow but suddenly remembering something he started smackking me excitedly.

"Kyu guess what!!"

"We have a new-"

"We have a new student! And guess what else?" He looked at me like he was waiting for me to answer.

"He was asking about you!!" Sungmin blurted as soon as I opened my mouth. New student asking for me? Could it be?

"I-I'm sorry!!" someone said as they bumped me coming out of the classroom.

"Speaking of the Devil!!" Sungmin chirped happily as I turned and saw that it was indeed the guy from the park yesterday.

"K-Kyuhyun?" I looked uo to see the guy from the park yesterday.

"Hyukkie!!! I told you to wait up!!" yelled a guy coming out behind Hyukjae I recognized as Lee Donghae.

"Sorry, I thought  I heard a familiar voice. And- Sorry." he said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"S-So Kyuhyun how are you?"  I could see Hyukjae's lips moving but I couldn't even think to respond the only thing I could hear was my heart beating loudly in my ears.

"Yah! Kyu?" Sungmin waved his hand in my face bringing me back to attention.

"Aish, we're gonna be late for gym if we don't run for it." Donghae suddenly voiced grabbing Hyukjae's hand and running towards the gym. Run for it? Yeah right, me and Sungmin walked like normal people until Hyukjae turned around and reached his hand out for me telling me to come on. Who am I to turn down such a sweet guy? Let's just say we made it to class on time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!! Sorry it took so long and was this crappy but I had to go ahead and update this. Also this  is no longer a one-shot. Ugh I'm still not satisfied, but let me know what you think adn hope to see in this story. Thanks for subscribing *\(^_^)/*