Next Class

Tired...

Kyu's P.O.V.

When we got to the gym, all 4 of us breathing heavily, everyone was already standing in the middle of the gym, already changed and listening o the teacher's beginning of the year speech. When we squeaked into the gym, on account of our shoes, everyone's head snapped to our direction.

"You know your'e late, right?" asked the teacher. We all nodded slowly unsure of what he would do. "Go get changed. You have 20 minutes." he said calmly and turned back to the students. We could feel eyes on us all the way to the locker room.

"Y-Yah! It's your fault that we were so late!" Sungmin said pushing Donghae who just had to stop and look at the fish in the aquarium by the main office.

"But there were fish!" Donghae whined pouting.

"YOU'RE a fish!!" Sungmin huffed going to his locker too and taking off his shirt angrily. He wasn't actually mad that we came late, or that we had to run, he couldn't have cared less. He was mad because his hair was now a mess and Donghae had made him fall head first down about 3 steps before me and Hyukjae caught him.

"Pabo.." we all turned to look at Hyukjae who had uttered those words and had somehow tangled himself in his shirt.

"What the hell happened?" Donghae asked laughing hysterically. Hyukjae did look hilarious with his arms bent over his head and kind of stuck just dangling there. He left himself open for a tickle attack...tsk tsk tsk. Should I attack him? I laughed evily to myself...he looked so helpless..fine. I sighed and decided to help Hyukjae instead. First I ed the ones by his head so he could put his arms down, when he did I noticed his well toned ab and chest muscles. My hands moved on their own, I promise! They slowly undid the rest of the buttons, purposely brushing against his warm skin sending chills up my arms. Once I got all of the buttons undone, I opened his shirt more so that I could get a better llok at his body. He cleared his throat and I looked up a to be met almost face to face with a blushing Hyukjae. I looked behind me, trying to hide my blush, and saw Donghae and Sungmin looking at us in wonder. I cleared my throat too and walked to my locker to change wondering what I just got myself into as an awkward silence took control of the locker room. Maybe I should have just tickled him?

Hyuk' POV

"But there were fish!!" Dongha whined childishly and pouting cutely.

"YOUR'E a fish!" Sungmin snapped angrily practically ripping off his shirt. I laughed a to myself as I remembered when Sungmin fell down the steps. I lifted my shirt planning on leaving it buttoned so that I wouldn't have to be exposed for too long. As I lifted my arms all the way up in the air to slide it over my head...it got stuck. Okay, so maybe I should it now, yeah? Wait...I'm still stuck!! I kind of jerked my arms hoping to get some sort of reaction from my shirt without attracting everyone's attention. I heard a slight ripping sound, ugh I'm such a...

"Pabo." wait was that my voice? Did I SERIOUSLY just say that outloud AND in front of Kyuhyun? Smooth Hyukjae. Real smooth.

"What the HELL happened?" I cringed hearing Donghae asking between gasps of air from laughing so hard. Great now they are all going to laugh at me. I could hear someone laughing gently and a bit evily Then I heard them sigh and the pressure was released from my head and I could put my arms down comfotably. When I finally looked up I saw Kyuhyunreally close to me, like REALLY REALLY close to me there was like barely 7 centimeters between us. I suddenly felt his warm fingers brushing across my skin as he continued to my shirt for me. When he got done he sort of held it open with his eyes moving slowly over my body and making me even more self concious. I just wanted to throw my hands over my body and cover myself, but something I saw in his eyes made me not want to. So instead I blushed and I cleared my throat in the hopes that he would stop beforeSOMETHING happened. He looked up and our eyes met, my blush growing darker, sending a sprak of electricity through my entire body and making my heart beat slow down considerably. He looked behind him to Sungmin and Donghae, I swear he was blushing, then he cleared his throat walking to his locker. I followed him with my eyes and watched him take off his shirt showing his smooth skin and then I turned to take off my pants and get into my gym clothes as an awkward silence took over the locker room. Once we were all changed we headed abck to the gym where the teacher was waiting impatiently.

"You only took half of the time I gave you. Congratulations. You only have to do 10 laps..and you can talk, if you want." he mumbled the last part and we began running our laps all of us lost in our own thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo....what'd you think? I actually wrote most of this in Chemistry class. I like it a little better now. 

How do you think their relationship will develop after that awkward scene? How will Donghae and Sungmin react? Who should I have be the coach?

Since I couldn't find the type of pic I wanted I have now changed Eunhyuk from a brunette to a blond!!!