AWKWARD.....

Tired...

Donghae's P.O.V.

 

Ever since what happened in the locker room Hyukjae and Kyuhyun have been acting weird. Though it was awkward for all of us... I think Sungmin is avoiding me because he is still mad at me for making him fall down the stairs and Hyukjae's sticking close to  Sungmin, so I don't get to see him anymore. It's not that I hate hanging out with Kyuhyun, but me and Hyukjae have so much in common.

".....hae! Donghae! Are you coming or not?" Kyuhyun called tugging my arm to get my attention. Honestly he's so much like a kid sometimes. Right now me and Kyuhyun are heading out to this gaming store for a new release of his favorite video game. We grab our bags and head out, as we are at our lockers I overhear a conversation between some girls.

"So are they dating now? Theyr'e always together." one girl asked

"Maybe. I mean they don't hang out anymore maybe they paired off and split up? They don't hang out anymore." Why is this girl repeating herself? And who are they talking about?

"That would explain why they never accept our confessions." another said nodding her head.

"But seriously gay? Kyuhyun? Donghae? Sung- well actually I have always secretly suspected Sungmin. But who would have known Hyukkie Oppa too?" Wait Donghae? That's my name, are they talking about us?

"Are you talking about me?" I asked pointing to myself.

"A-Ah! O-Oppa you heard us?" Heard them? I'm like 3 lockers away from them.

"Of course he heard you. Everyone heard you. Why don't you look around you before gossiping like old ladies. Or better yet, stop spreading rumors and get a life." Kyuhyun snapped at the girls while slamming his locker and heading out of the building.

"Mian Oppa."  the smallest of the girls said quietly.

"It's okay, just don't spread things that aren't true. Ne?" i said ruffling her hair before following Kyuhyun.

"What was that?"

"Girls don't- no, people don't learn unless you make an impact on them." he said matter of factly.

"Is that so?"

"Yep. Now let's go we might miss the bus!" He dragged to the bus stop and we got there just before the bus came. The bus ride was quiet as I sat there playing with my phone and Kyuhyun looked out of the window nervously.

"Such a nerd." I mumbled under my breath as Kyu started bouncing his leg as we got closer to our stop. He shot me a quick glare before going towards the front of the bus so that he could be the first off. As soon as the doors opened he hopped off and run-walked to the video game store. I followed him shaking my head and apologising to the people he bumped.

When we got into the store he made decisive turns heading straight to the back. He did this so quickly that I had a hard time keeping up with him, by the time I actually made it to the back he was smiling widely with the game in his hand excitedly discussing something with the worker.

"Donghae, this is my friend Changmin. Changmin Donghae." I smiled and looked around the shop, and I noticed 2 familiar figures slowly making their way towards us still not noticing our presence. I watched intently as they closely inspected every shelf in search of something. One of them lifted their head and it was indeed Hyukkie.

"Hey HYukkie!" I said so he could hear me. His head snapped up and his eyes were giant scared. His eyes flew to Kyu and then to the game in his hand and I watched as disappointment washed across his features and he got Sungmin's attention motioning to the box. Once Sungmin noticed us his face went from pleasant to unreadable as they made their way to us.

"..." i heard someone mumble under their breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So?!? Sorry for not updating but.....anyway hope you liked this what do think will happen next? 

What SHOULD happen next?