Okay then...? *walks away*

Tired...

Kyuhyun's P.O.V.

 

Yeah so I have no idea why Lu pretended to be weak, but he better keep his damn hands away from my man!!! O_O Seriously I should stop watching those ridiculous shows with Sungmin. But I did learn something new about Hyukkie. He LOVES cute things. After we dropped Lu off with the nurse he wouldn't stop talking about how cute he was. It was really irritating then he suddenly started talking about this CoCo person. How cute they were when he was cuddling and how they always took pictures together. I was so mad until I found out who- well what CoCo was.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun what the hell??? When are you going to give me back my drink?" Sungmin yelled snatching the drink from my hand, but when he did he used too much force and it ended up spilling all over Donghae.

"Ah!!! What the heck Hyung?!?!?" Donghae yelled quickly grabbing a napkin to wipe himself off.

"Aish...now there's not that much left...." Sungmin pouted making Hyuk pinch his cheeks and hug him tightly.

"Anyway, here Min you can have some of my milk." Hyuk smiled offering Sungmin the straw he had just sipped from.

"Yah!!" I looked at Donghae who looked back at me in shock since we had yelled that at the same time.

"I-I'll buy you another one since it spilled on me." Donghae said scratching his neck.

"Shouldn't it be Kyu that does that since he made it spill?" Hyuk asked.

"Well technically--"

"Kyu just go buy the stupid juice!!!" Sungmin said.

"....."

"Unless you want me to drink Hyukkie's all up?" Sungmin lifted his eyebrow at me.

"No!!" me and Donghae yelled at the same time. We looked at each other again.

"I-I'll go buy it." I said getting up from the table to go to the drink machine. I can't believe Hyukkie was just gonna share his drink with Sungmin like it was no big deal. I picked out a drink and turned to go back to the table I bumped nto a bubbly idiot that is best known as my younger brother Luhan.

"Ah! Hyung what are you doing over here?"

"Obviously I'm Buying a drink Lu," I sighed trying to move around him, but he stepped in my way.

"What do you want Lu? I'm kind of busy right now." I said looking over his head back to the table where Eunhyuk and Sungmin were laughing at Donghae. I looked back at Luhan who was nervously playing with the end of his sweater.

"Uhm...Hyung...c-can I..."

"Can you want Luhan? I'm kinda busy here." I looked over seriously considering pushing him out of the way and just walking away...but then again that is what got me labeled as a bully and then nobody besides Sungmin and Donghae wanted to talk to me. Even worse what if Eunhyuk saw he already thinks Lu is adorable and if I push him, I'm pretty sure that would just make Hyukkie come to his rescue.

"Hyung can I sit with you and your friends?" Luhan looked at me with his giant pleading doe-eyes.....

"NO." What? He uses those eyes all the time. I'm sick of them.

"Hyung, jebal!!! I can't just sit there and watch Sehunnie flirt with my Baozi!!!"

"So flirt with him yourself." Luhan froze and put his hand on his chin, thinking.

"Thanks Hyung!" then he ran back to his table backhugging Minseok. I walked over to my table and not even 3 minutes later Luhan came running to my table.

"Hyung~~~ Sehun ah hit me!!" Luhan whined

"Omo! Why would he do that?" Hyukkie asked standing up.

"Hyukkie sit down, those two are always fighting." Sungmin said pulling Eunhyuk back down beside hm. Luhan just continued to look at me with watery eyes.

"Hyung~~" he stuck out his bottom lip.

"Go hit him back!" I said and Luhan nodded running back to the table and -slapping Sehun across the face leaving a red mark. The whole room became silent.

"Whoa.." Donghae said amazed. Sungmin and Eunhyuk just sat there looking to see what would happen next. Sehun narrowed his eyes and slapped Luhan even harder across the face. Luhan's eyes teared up and he looked over at my table before pushing Sehun back. Sehun shoving him so hard that he fell down. Minseok and Eunhyuk stood up at the same time but said nothing.

"Like I said I'm the better one between us two." Sehun said turning to sit down.

"Grrrrr" Luhan growled before attacking Sehun's legs and causing him to fall onto the floor the two of them rolled around only stopping when one of them could hold the other down to deliver a couple punches to his face.

"Kyu aren't you going to stop yur brothers?"

"Nope. Not getting involved." I turned away from all of the shouting that usually comes with fighting. I turned around when I felt a tap on my shoulder and got punched right in the face.

"What the--" It was Luhan. Sehun was getting up from the floor and coming over there to finish Luhan. Next thing I know all three of us are fighting and Minseok, Sungmin and Eunhyuk are trying to break us up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry I took so long!! Please don't kill mme!!! I'll try to update