Meeting

Siblings

 

Dong Ho's friends were full of anticipation until they say his face. 

 

"It's all good, theres plenty of cute girls in our year too" 

 

Dong Ho just went to his seat and slept, he slept through all his classes that day and Kevin finally woke him up telling him that school had finished. He knew his friends would try to cheer him up so he left as soon as he could without saying goodbye. He didn't really get why he was feeling so down, he didn't really think that he liked Ha Neul noona that much….Noona…she said he could call her noona. Dong Ho shook his said and walked home. His father was home to greet him which he thought was unusual

"Hey dad, why are you home so early?" 

 

"well…today is a special day, we are going out to dinner"

 

"uh..why?"

 

"Dinner party~" his dad smiled which Dong Ho hadn't seen in awhile. " oh yeah and wear this would you" there was rustling of plastic and his dad gave him a dry cleaned suit.

 

Dong Ho tilted his head sideways and looked questioningly at his father. Dong Ho was a spitting image of his mother "Dong Ho yah~ you are sho cuttteeeee! " His dad rushed forward to hug him

 

"ugh get off me old man" he pushed him away, took the dry cleaning and went up to his room. DongHo slowly got ready he left his top two buttons undone and left his navy blue tie hanging around his shoulder. He went downstairs to get some water he could hear his dad talking on the phone.

 

"yes, so about tonight..uh huh yeah"

 

Dong Ho went closer to hear what his dad was talking about. He was just curious as to why he needed to wear a suit for a dinner party, because normally his father didn't mind him wearing casual clothes.

 

"Ah, so you told her she's getting a brother….thats good. No, I haven't told him that we're are getting married"

 

"pfffffuhhhh" Dong Ho choked on the water and spat it out he coughed violently and threw the water bottle on the floor. His expression grew dark, he stormed over to his father and shouted at him

 

"WHAT WAS ALL THAT ABOUT?? YOU ARE GETTING REMARRIED AND YOU DON'T EVEN TELL ME??!!"

 

"look I was going to tell you tonight at the dinner party."

 

"so that dinner, we're going to meet the step mom"

 

"ooh~ and the step sister"

 

Dong Ho face palmed himself "I'm not doing this" he headed for the stairs, he looked back at his dad and saw his expression. "Dad, I hate you. I hate you so much that I'll do this for  you"

 

his father looked up smiling. damn I've fallen for that pitiful puppy dog eyed look again.

 

"Dong Ho yah~ I wuv you~"

 

"You're pushing it dad."

 

"tee hee"

 

Dong Ho groaned oh lord have mercy on me.

 

 

"PARK HA NEUL!!!!"

 

"yeah you called??" Ha Neul ran to her mother's room. "oh wow. Mum you look so….ugly" her mother was wearing an ugly chiffon dress that didn't even match the season. "take that off" Ha Neul demanded " seriously what is that??"

 

"Ha Neul please, I don't know what to wear…I'm so nervous, omg I'm going to get married…and I'm going to get a son….I'm so….HAPPPYYYY"  mother squealed. 

 

Ha Neul laughed, her mother deserved to be happy she earned it. It wasn't easy getting her mother back on her feet after the accident. She was happy too she was finally getting a sibling, she was determined to make this work. It was the first time in a long time that she saw her mother happy and she wouldn't let anything get in that way.

 

ding dong ding dong

 

"ah don't worry I'll get that" said Ha Neul she walked over to the door and opened it, her lips pursed into a smile and before she could say hi, Ha Neul felt his lips on hers. Her faced turned red and she quickly stepped back. "kyak"  

 

Jun Hyung chuckled at her reaction. "you're cute" he kissed her again but this time on the forehead. " So where's aunty" 

 

"getting ready" Ha Neul let out a sigh "she's hopeless"

 

"don't worry baby I'm here"  Jun Hyung said with an air of confidence and Ha Neul blushed again. 

 

"Oh great you're here!! Jun Hyung you need to help meeeeee"

 

Jun Hyung chuckled and winked at Ha Neul, he followed Ha Neul's mother to her closet and started browsing, he seemed to be deep in thought. He finally made his decision and picked out a few different things from the closet and gave it to Ha Neul's mother to try. Ha Neul and Jun Hyung had been going out for six months, and somehow when ever he came over he ended up giving fashion tips to her mum. 

 

"thanks Junie, you are so helpful, unlike somebody" mother glared at Ha Neul

 

"what?!"

 

Jun Hyung laughed "well have fun on your date aunty" he bowed to Mrs Park and smiled at Ha Neul.  Ha Neul gave him a grimace. Jun Hyung grabbed Ha Neul's head.

 

"don't worry everything will be fine" he whispered. Ha Neul blushed again and smiled, he knew exactly what to say to make her feel better.

 

"yeah" Ha Neul leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek. 

 

"w w…what was that for?!" she caught him off guard and Jun Hyung's face went  red. "you troublesome girl" and just like that he left.

 

Mrs Park nudged her daughter "I approve of your marriage"

 

"WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT?!" Ha Neul turned red.  Mrs Park laughed and kept teasing her daughter. 

 

 

Ha Neul's family wasn't poor, they were middle class but they were still in awe of the restaurant. It was a luxurious building that had a traditional korean feel with modern architectural features. this place could only be reserved a few months ahead and also had a long waiting list. It was a wonder how Mr Shin had gotten it all prepared. 

"…mum" Ha Neul whispered " are you a gold digger??" Mrs park smacked Ha Neul's head. "Owww"

 

"hmph serves you right"

 

"chet" 

 

Dong Ho was bored, he leaned into his chair sitting in a arrogant position. He wanted to get this over and done with. Dong Ho didn't mind his father getting remarried, it was none of his business, but he didn't want a sibling. He hoped they would have a big , then it would be easier to distance himself and he wouldn't have to deal with any of it. Dong Ho looked up at the two women who walked into the room, he straightened his position and looked up to greet them. And then his jaw dropped.

 

HA NEUL NOONA??!! HUHHHH??

 

Ha Neul looked at Dong Ho "EH?! you!"

 

*insert dramatic korean drama song close up on Dong Ho's shocked face, credits rolling on the bottom, show trailer for the next episode* nah jk :D

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for my lovely subscriber dubuontop891 hope you enjoy, it's a little boring but bare with me!!  :)