Atom bomb

Siblings

In Dong Ho's eyes everything went in slow motion when Park Ha Neul walked down the hallway. She always charged forward never looking back. So she wouldn't have noticed Dong Ho watching. He followed her with his eyes until she disappeared from sight. He liked it most when she would brush her hair out of her face and how she tied her hair messily into a ponytail. 

"so~ you gonna ask for Ha Neul sunbae's number anytime soon?" Eli nudged. 

"shut up" Dong Ho pushed his friend aside and went back into the classroom.

"I'm sorry but we are getting tired of looking at your one sided love" Soo Hyun said "it's now or neveeerrr"

"she might be stolen right under your nose" Ki Seop smirked

Dong Ho sat still, pretending that the last sentence Ki Seop said didn't bother him, but in his mind all he wanted to do was bang his head on the desk. They were taking it too seriously, he didn't think that he liked Ha Neul sunbae, he just had an interest in her, he just liked looking at her.

"hey Ha Neul, is aunty really going to get remarried?" Ji Hye a close friend of Ha neul asked curiously, maybe it wasn't a good idea keeping her friend so updated.

"I think so..." she didn't want the news to spread like wildfire, Ji Hye's mouth was a bit light. "I might be getting a step sibling."

"ooooh, its gonna be so hard you guys to bond, depending on the age difference....good luck"

Ha Neul groaned. She didn't mind her mother getting remarried. She was excited she was getting a sibling, she was really excited but Ha Neul was nervous that the new sibling might not like her. Her mother hadn't told her if she was getting a step sister or a step brother. 

It would be nice to have both.

The two families were going to meet for the first time tonight. She couldn't wait, she daydreamt of scenarios that her and her future sibling would have, and she giggled to herself. 

"Dong Ho...you don't mind if i ask Ha Neul sunbae her number right?" said Ki Seob 

"yeah, whatever." Dong Ho replied cooly.

"okay, see ya I'm going to go now"

damn it "no wait! You can't" Dong Ho shouted.

"why??"

"...'cause... i will" Dong Ho's face turned red and he stormed of the room. He swore under his breath, Kiseob you sly.....

Dong Ho stood infront of Ha Neul's classroom.He could hear his blood pulsing in his ears. His stomach was in knots. I can't do this...

"Hey second year! what are you doing?"

"ummmmmm" 

"oh~ I see how it is, let this hyung help ya out. So who's the lucky girl?"

"uhhh...Park Ha Neul"

the hyung gasped as if Dong Ho was crazy "The heaven, indeed she is pretty as the sky like her name (Ha Neul means sky in korean). Yes she is a highly wanted individual but I'm telling you for your sake, kid give up on her."

"But..."

"yes yes I know you still have your man's pride so I'll call her out. Just prepare for the worst." and Ha Neul's classmate went into the class and talked to Ha Neul. Through the window Dong Ho saw her smile. I should run away.

as Dong Ho turned to walk away, he heard her voice.

"excuse me? are you the one looking for me?"

"ah...Ha Neul Sunbae, noona uhh sunbae...." Dong Ho stuttered not sure whether he should call her upperclassman or older sister.

Ha Neul giggled and smiled at Dong Ho. "You can just call me noona."

"umm I was wondering if I could have your number, I'll treat you to ice cream" As soon as he said it, Dong ho wanted to eat the words back. who the hell goes on a date for ice cream, what am i a twelve year old? 

"I'm sorry I already have a boyfriend" she said 

BAM! How could he not have considered this?!