Making Kimbap with the babies

Hello Baby VS TEEN TOP [OFFICIALLY ON HIATUS]

 

It had been 4 days ever since Chung Hee and Cho Hee being together with Teen Top and it’s still a week before they will officially start film Hello Baby.The idols and the kids had been doing well together.No one who complaining about the kids of being mischievous or what so ever.The kids are being good along the idols.

“Oppa,I’m hungry,”Cho Hee who is in the middle of drawing suddenly got up and walk to Ricky who just sit next to her and playing with his mini ipad.The kids and the idols are having their personal time right now.Whereas Chung Hee is playing with his toys and Cho Hee is drawing.Cho Hee touching and caressing her little tummy while proceeding her way towards Ricky.Somehow,Cho Hee seems to like Ricky more among all members since Ricky who is the one found her.And,even spend her ice-cream at the first place.

“Chung Hee is hungry too,”Chung Hee added right after Cho Hee said.They’re twins and they even come to hungry together?Chung Hee raised his hand.

Ricky turn to Niel hyung who is currently playing with his ipad.Taking care of his farm in the game called ‘Wooparoo’.”Ah,jakkaman..I’m being harvesting right now,”Niel didn’t leave his eyes from his ipad at all when Ricky nudge him about the kids are hungry right now.

“LJoe hyung,the kids are hungry right now.What should we cook for them?”Ricky holding Cho Hee hand and go to find LJoe who is in his room playing with his cellphone.Taking selca to upload it to SNS.”Yah!Knock the door before your come in,”not even realizing that Ricky and Cho Hee is coming into his room as he’s in the middle of taking selca.

“Eh?But your door isn’t lock?”Ricky glance to the open door and turn his sight to his hyung again.When Cho Hee and Ricky are walking in,the rapper’s room’s door isn’t lock at all and that’s why Ricky didn’t knock and directly walk into his room.LJoe felt embarrassing as he notice the door really isn’t lock at all and immediately put the fault to Ricky again,”Yah!Are you fighting back me,your hyung?How dare you?”being unreasonable hyung towards the poor and innocent lovely boy who is just trying to ask his hyung what can they cook for the kids to eat since it’s lunch time already now.

“Ah..ani..ani,”poor Ricky just shook his head and step back when Ljoe proceed towards him.

“Appa…ChangHyun oppa Is just helping Cho Hee to get something to eat.Appa don’t blame him,”luckily there’s Cho Hee who is holding on Ricky’s hand and help Ricky out from the being blame by the unreasonable hyung.LJoe immediately notice the little innocent girl who is beside Ricky right now and his expression from anger turn to smiling.Just for the sake that Cho Hee will not see his anger side which will scare her or even give negative effect on her.

“Ne,Cho Hee…appa just playing around with Ricky,”LjOe caress Cho Hee’s head while bend down.It’s such a critical moment for the lovely boy to get hit again by his hyung for saying something unintentionally .Ricky take a deep breath and it all thanks for Cho Hee who help out.

“Appa…Cho Hee is hungry…”while LJoe’s caressing on the little girl’s head,the little girl touch her growling stomach again and pouted.Cho Hee is just like a younger version of Ricky who full with cuteness when she’s hungry or want to get something badly.She use pouted a lot just like how Ricky always did.Though,whenever Ricky did towards the hyungs,he will gain a hit from them because of acting cute in front of them.However,Cho Hee doesn’t gain any hit but even get more loves by the members.”Ah,Cho Hee-ah,why are you so adorable?”LJoe slightly pinch her chubby cheek when she pouted.

“Alright,appa will get you something to eat,”LJoe got up and walk to the kitchen follow by Ricky and Cho Hee.

“Hyung,so what’re we going to cook for them?”Ricky ask while place Cho Hee to a seat to sit properly.Meanwhile,Ljoe isn’t answer and checking the refrigerator to check if there’s anything they can cook for the kids.

“Ah..what about we making kimbap for the kids today?’LJoe finally come out an idea after checking what ingredients they got in the refrigerator.

“Huh?”Ricky got dumbfounded while looking at his never cooking hyung taking out all the ingredients and place on the dining table whereas Cho Hee sit at.Cho Hee look at the blonde guy who taking out the ingredients following his moves..Right,left,right,left.Cho Hee almost got dizzy with it and blinked a few times before get better.

“What about we make it together with the kids?”after taking out all the ingredients the blonde guy suggested – Ricky nodded and go to inform the others and Chung Hee.

“Niel hyung,let’s make kimbap together with the kids,”Niel who is in the middle of his game got struck out by the lovely boy ‘s idea and put down his ipad.”Jinjja?Let’s go!”together with Chung Hee – Niel lift him up and proceed to the kitchen where LJoe and Cho Hee are right there and waiting for the others.

Ricky go to ask ChunJi who is in the middle of playing video games with the maknae in their room,”ChunJi hyung,ChangJo-ah,we’re going to make kimbap with the kids.Are you guys want to join in too?”Ricky knock their door and just a few seconds later,the two come out immediately when they heard what Ricky just said.”Of course!”the two walk out from their room and go to the kitchen immediately.The last person to call is the leader who Ricky scare a lot of waking him up since he got a hit bump in that day when Ricky ask him if he wanna join them to go to play ground or not.

The leader is in the middle of sleeping again in his room and on the floor,”Hyung…err…hyung..”no respond at all as Ricky didn’t near closer to the leader for the sake of his won’t hurt again.Instead of get closer,Ricky just stand at the corner of the bed while the leader is just sleeping next to the bed on the floor.Ricky got something look like a stick to poke the leader as he doesn’t want to get closer to the leader.He just poke the leader’s arms from the corner of the bed.”Hyung…hyung”the leader’s nose twitch a little and he frowned.The poke really work,the leader open his eyes and awake.

“Yah!What is it again,ChangHyun?”instead of using vigorous against the lovely boy,the leader this time just ask his dongsaeng with soft voice while rubbing his eyes.

“Erm..we’re going to make kimbap together with Chung Hee and Cho Hee..So,LJoe hyung told me to ask hyung if you want to join or not?”the leader fall back to his pillow,”Ah..ani…I want to take a nap,”the leader doesn’t want to join the others to make kimbap and rather to visit his dreamland.The leader had missed out many sweet moments together with the kids because of sleeping.Ricky doesn’t dare to wake the leader up or forcing him to – so he just walk out from the room to the kitchen to join the others.

The members had get ready all the ingredients by chopping it to slices and even had done with the rice.The idols and the kids get ready to wrap the kimbap by now.They place a piece of seaweed on the table and then put some rice on the face of the seaweed.

“Here,put it right this,”ChangJo help Chung Hee by spreading the rice on the seaweed and pressing it to make it more solid before placing other ingredients on it.Meanwhile,the other members are making their own kimbap.

“Oppa,is it like this?”the little girl Cho Hee ask Ricky if she placing and pressing the rice in right way or not.Even while making kimbap,the only one who Cho Hee asking and talking to is only Ricky.She stick around with Ricky a lot.Ricky help her by pressing the rice more to make it solid before roll it.After they all down with the rice,they start to place the other ingredients on the rice before rolling it.

“Yeah!it’s all done now!”with a last step the idols help the kids to chop the kimbap into small pieces in case they can’t fit their mouth if they eat it in a usual sized of kimbap.ChunJi serves it to the two little customers after place it properly the slice into pieces kimbap on the plater.

“Here,son-nim,”ChunJi acting like a chef when serves the two little customers.

Without hesitate,Chung Hee start to dig into his kimbap and eat greedily,”Eat it slowly,Chung Hee,”Niel get a napkin and wipe Chung Hee’s mouth side that stick with rice on it.Niel actinglike a good father towards Chung Hee.

“Oppa..ahh..”meanwhile Cho Hee who sit between Ricky and ChangJo grab a slice of kimbap and proceed it towards Ricky’s mouth,little Cho Hee try to feed the lovely boy.Ricky open up his mouth and eat what Cho Hee given him.

“By the way,why we all being call as ‘appa’ but only the maknae and ChangHyun being call as ‘oppa’ by Cho Hee?”suddenly LJoe interrupt when he heard Cho Hee had been calling the two maknaes as ‘oppa’ ever since they met.

The two shrugged ,also don’t know why they being call as ‘oppa’ and not ‘appa’.ChunJi lean closer to little Cho Hee to ask why she call the two maknae as ‘oppa’ not ‘appa’,”Cho Hee-ah,can appa ask why you call these two big brothers as oppa and not appa?”Cho Hee lift down her head because not comfortable with how ChunJi lean closert o her and ask.Cho Hee feel that ChunJi is scaring when he look at her like that.She moves backwards before Ricky stop her,”Hyung,don’t be that close.She will be scare,”ChunJi sit back and exhaled.”Alright,alright..I will not ask then,”continue to dig in to his kimbap.

Ricky give a try by asking Cho Hee since she listen to him more and close to him more,”So,Cho Hee-ah,why did you call me and the maknae brother as oppa and not appa?”Ricky said gently.

“Because Ricky oppa and this oppa look like a oppa for me,”point out at the maknae who sit next to her.The members all got confused what is Cho Hee mean by  it.

“She means that the both of us look young for her and that’s why she call us ‘oppa’ and not ‘appa’?”the maknae analyzed what Cho Hee mean yet gain a death glare by his hyungs.”Bwo?”still don’t know what’s going on and figuring if he said something wrong.

“YAH!Then you mean we’re old then!”ChunJi yell out to the maknae.The maknae finally get what’s the meaning behind the death glare.”Ah..ani…I mean..wait but that’s just what Cho Hee mean.I just try analyzied what Cho Hee said,”the maknae explained and a quarrel about to start again until Cho Hee being a peacemaker.

“Appa..don’t fight..It’s bad to fight,”Cho Hee speak out – grabbing on the maknae’s sleeves.The maknae and ChunJi sit back and didn’t quarrel anymore after Cho Hee’s words.Beside of being the adorable girl in the house,Cho Hee also become the peacemaker between the members’ quarrelling and fights.While on the other hand,Chung Hee is a troublemaker in the house who always making trouble for the idols to clear up the mess.

“Yeah…Chung Hee made own kimbap,”the troublemaker start making mess again by open up the kimbap and place all the content inside the kimbap out and mess it on the table.Making a mess for the idols to clear up.

“Ani…Chung Hee-ah you can’t do that,”Niel clear up the mess and lessoning the little troublemaker by slightly hitting his hand.No tearing but even did more mess,the little Chung Hee.The members still had along way to go by taking care of the little troublemaker,Chung Hee.



 

HERE,NEW UPDATE!!!

AFTER THE NEXT CHAPTER,IT WILL BE TEEN TOP FILMING HELLO BABY OFFICIALLY...

SO STAY TUNED..

WOW!30 SUBCRIBERS ALREADY..

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT..AND LOVELY COMMENTS..

I REALLY LIKE YOU ALL TO COMMENTS SO PLEASE COMMENT IT A LOT..^^

THANK YOU FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS AND I LOVE YOU ALL..

♥♥♥

BTW THIS CUTE BABY HERE REALLY ADORABLE AND I HOPE SHE CAN BE IN HELLO BABY ...NIEL SEEMS LIKE HER...SO CHUBBY