Preface

Hello Baby VS TEEN TOP [OFFICIALLY ON HIATUS]

 

Hello Baby is a programme show which had hit on top for these days.It’s a reality show whereas  the celebrities experience parenthood by raising children ages  5 and under. The main purpose is to see whether or not the celebrities make "good" parents.

*Behind the scene*

“PD-nim,these are all the idol groups profiles that didn’t filmed for Hello Baby before,”the staffs brought all the idol groups profiles for the producer-nim of Hello Baby.The last season had end and the staffs and producer director are all busy with search for another idol groups for the next season.As this show had been on hit recently.All the audiences had sending mails and e-mails throughout to the Hello Baby producer and staffs to have more seasons.

And,so this is how it brought the producer of the show being so busy to search for more idol groups.The staffs as well just as busy as the bees.

“PD-nim,how about them?”one of the staff hand out one of the idol group profile to the PD.

“Are you sure?I think they aren’t ready for this yet,”the PD gives out a worried expression when the staff show him  the idol group profile.

“But,PD-nim,our staffs had check for mails and emails that send from the audience and fans ,majority they want this idol group to be in the show for this season,”one of the staff read out the audience mails for them to the PD.The PD immediately changed his expression after the staff read out some of the mails.

“Jakkaman,I will think of it for a second,”the PD consider of it.

The staffs continue their work of searching for more idol groups profiles who can show up in the show.And,lastly,they came out with 5 of the idol groups and one of them is the one that PD-nim had declined just now just for him to consider of it more.

Even though,they had choose out the idol groups,they still have to ask for permission from the idol groups’ company whether the groups had a bunch of schedules for these few months or not.To make sure,they can spend some time for the show.

The staffs start their works again and give a call to the 5 companies including the one that PD had declined in order to make sure the idol groups had spare time for it.Unfortunately,one by one that the company that they call ,all rejected for the request as their idol groups have some of the tight schedules.

“Hello,this is the staff of Hello Baby the show,and we had chosen your company idol group to film for our next season Hello Baby and we would like to know if the idol groups would take this request or not?”the staff call for the last company .The T.O.P Media.They talked for a while in the phone and the PD is quiet worried of the answer from the company.

The staff put down the phone and breath out.”How is it?”the PD ask.

“They had agree of it,”the staff said,it’s a good news but also a bad news for the PD-nim because the PD had declined this idol groups for a while since season xx as these idol groups members show a lot of violence towards each other in the group.They even is the youngest idol groups among all of the idol groups.Hopefully,after this show,the members of this idol group would be grow more mature and not using violence during the show.



 

This is just an introduction...

I think you all had figure out who is them right?

check out the next chapter..(even though,this Hello Baby is a TV programme but right here,I'm writing it as a book so I will use chapter instead of Episode..)