First Day of Filming...

Hello Baby VS TEEN TOP [OFFICIALLY ON HIATUS]
As the PD-nim had confirm that the idol no need to film of how they meet the two hetereoual babies,Chung Hee and Cho Hee because they will just edited out from the first time of meeting the babies in the backstage of music show.The idol group didn't know about that it was actually a surveillance camera that following them all the time at the backstage.It was all had plan out that leaving the two babies at the backstage by finding the idol group by themselves.It was all a set up for them.They aren't being inform because the PD-nim thought this could be something refresh for the audience to see the whole natural scene instead of act out by the idol.The PD-nim decided to edited out of when the baby faced idol,Ricky walk out from the waiting room and meet Cho Hee at the hallway until they went to have ice-cream together.As well as how Chung Hee find the other members in the waiting room of the backstage by surprising calling the young idol group appa.So,the idol group will just skipped of the filming for the first meeting with the babies.
 
The filming for today will start with the understanding the babies.The whole filming layout had been set up.The location of filming today will be the idol group's dorm.It was the first time ever Teen Top revealing their dorm.The idol never reveal anything in their dorm before.This is the first time to be reveal just for Hello Baby show.The members had been living together since 3 years ago when they start debuted.They had been in a few variety show before in various TV channel like SBS,KBS,MBC,arirangTv and so on.However,all the variety never did they film in their dorm.So,it will be a refreshing show for all the audience and Teen Top's fans for this time because they will be revealing their dorm.
 
Before the day of start filming,the crew set up all the things in the idol's dorm.They set in the surveillance camera around the dorm at the corner.So,that's not only day they could film the babies and idols but as well as night when it's an inappropriate time for the idol during their rest time.It was all mess in the dorm,each person in the crew have their own work,setting up the lightning,the props and everything in the dorm.It's a busy day in the idol's dorm that day.The idol could only spend their day in the nearby cafe letting the crew conquer their dorm.
 
This time the Hello baby will be a little bit different,the crew won't be in the filming location,the dorm,as they decided to give more space to the idol and the babies spending their time together.So,for all the time of filming,it will be turn on the surveillance camera and the crew will be on somewhere else not at the dorm.Everything will be just recorded with the surveillance camera.It'll be still some of workers will be stay at the dorm together with the idol group and babies just in case of having a sudden changes.The idol group's manager will be stay with the idol group and babies in case that they need help.
 
The day of filming Hello Baby had start,the idols felt a mixing feelings,nervous yet excited to see the result.The babies had been send to their company earlier.They are being with the coordi noona while the idols are in the middle of make-up and hair-do.They are still a public figure so,a little some of make-up are needed during filming.The babies as well have to be dress up well,no matter what this is still a TV show which everyone around the world will be seen,so no matter what an image of the idol group and the babies have to be take care of.
 
"Appa-deul,"the coordi noona bring along the babies to meet up Teen Top at their dorm.The filming will start anytime when a red light blink from the surveillance camera,it means that it had start recording.For now,there're no red light blinking yet so it isn't start filming yet.
 
"Chung Hee,Cho Hee,do you miss us?It's only a day didn't see you two yet I already miss you two,"the maknae spread his arms widely showing a sign of asking the babies coming over for a hug with him.
 
"More like bugging around us.To be honest,I don't really missing them that much,"the power voice isn't comfortable with the two babies yet as he still can't forgive of what the baby had done to him by saying him ugly just at the first day they come to lay a visit in their dorm.He never could forget that moment when Chung Hee step on him and call him ugly when his face without make up,it's just his bare face.Plus,Cho Hee's word like hinting him that he is old,that's why she doesn't call him oppa like she calls the maknae and the fake maknae.Overall,Chunji still not getting use with the babies.He should put down all the offenses towards the babies since they are too young to understand how does someone dignity are getting hurt because of just a simple words.
 
"Hyung,don't say that in front of the kids.It isn't that nice,"Niel interrupt ,coming from his room seeing the babies who are being embrace by the maknae right at the time as they reach.Even the member who afraid of dealing with kids had cure his not making sense phobia.Niel start to get attach to Chung Hee and Cho Hee after how's the two babies had bring happiness to the members.The young boy understand that the kids isn't that hard to be dealing with,perhaps he have this kinda weird phobia because of having a younger brother who always treating him badly.Which is why had cause the poor 20 years old boy always get afraid of dealing with the kids.
 
"Thick lips appa,Cho Hee and I saw you in the TV last night,"Chung Hee let go of the maknae from hugging him and run towards Niel,lifting up his head to look up at the tall guy.For the sake of not letting Chung Hee lift up his head too long,Niel bent down with the same level with Chung Hee.
 
"Really?You saw us performing in a music show?"CHung Hee shook his head when Niel ask him.
 
"Variety show?"the little boy shook his head as well.
 
"Then,I don't remember we had perform or invited to any variety show yet these days,"Niel try to figure out.
 
"Maybe he watch our past performance,"Ricky who come out from the washroom heard what's the two conversation,"Chung Hee-ah,where you saw us?"he ask ,bend down with the same level as Chung Hee .
 
"I didn't see you,I only see thick lips appa,"Chung Hee said making the two appa shrugged of what he was talking about.
 
"There're so many thick lips appa like appa in the show but they are not white like appa but black skin,"Niel and ricky totally haven't idea of what the little boy is talking about.
 
"Omma told us that they are African so they are black and thick lips.Appa too are African,"Chung Hee pointed at Niel,the other burst out with laughter.The little boy had get the wrong idea by saying Niel is African just by seeing his thick lips.
 
"Niel hyung ,since when you live in Africa already,"Ricky the first one teased his hyung while pressing his stomach because of laughing a hard with the 4 years old boy little joke.
 
"Niel-ah,just acknowledge it that you're an African,"Chunji too added fuel into the fire ,laughing hard.
 
"Hyung be proud,at least you are around every corner of the world,"the maknae as well teased his hyung that's he is an African.Niel throw a dead glare towards the three of them but they ignoring it and continue to laugh out loud until the other two members come out from their room.
 
"What's it so funny?"the blonde hair rapper ask when he saw everyone laughing so hard as he come out from his room."Tell me,what's so happy here?"no one notice him at all as they are so busy with laughing of the little joke Chung Hee had tell.The two babies on the other side just showing a blank face,didn't know what's wrong with their three appa laughing like that.They look at each other and shrugged.
 
"Yah!Stop it,what's going on here?"the leader finally can't stand it that the you hers just laughing around didn't notice the two rappers.
 
"Chung Hee discover Niel's cousin last night around the world,"ChunJi said giving the two rappers a blank face.
 
"What?"the both give the same blank face at the power voice.
 
"Niel hyung is founded in Africa with all his own vibe,"Ricky added,the two rappers still doesn't get it.
 
"Yah,I say enough already,"the Mr.Patient can't stand it anymore of what the members .It's back to be silence again after he yell.Niel thought he should be takes back what he thought earlier that the two babies is little angels,they are just devils who disguise themselves as pure angels especially Chung Hee.
 
The prank just end like that after Niel explode of temper because the members teasing and laughing at him.No one talking about it anymore afterwards.
 
"Oppa,why are thick lips appa angry?"Cho Hee walk towards Ricky,her favorite appa and concerning of Niel who is in the middle of anger.
 
"Because he is upset of what he have,"Ricky blurted out but Cho Hee is too young to understand.Cho Hee walks towards Niel who is still upsetting of what Chung Hee had said and the members.
 
"Appa,don't be sad.Omma teach us that always be thankful of what we have,"the little girl cheer up Niel by just saying a few words.What she trying to be mean is that no one is perfect and always be grateful of what God gives you,But Cho Hee is too young say all of these as she is just a 4 years old bubbly little girl.So,what her omma teach her that always be thankful of what we have in a simple short sentences easily for her to understand.Just like how to say thank you to the person who give you something.Niel hug the little girl who had just cheer him up by just a simple words.
 
"Thank you,Cho Hee.Appa felt better now,"Cho Hee is such an angel to everyone in the group.She always could make the appa happy,unlike Chung Hee the troublemaker.
 
"Excuse me,the PD-nim just give me a call that they will start filming now.Do you all had memorized the script given yesterday?"the coordi noona who bring the babies to the idol are still at the dorm with them waiting for the call.A day before filming the idol had been given a short script.Nothing much to memorized at all,just a few highlighted lines need to be memorized other than that it's just depends on the idol talking spontaneously.Hello Baby is a show that idol no need to memorized too many lines ,everything just be natural as there are babies with them and the highlighted of this show is that how he idol taking care of the babies in a few months.
 
The idol group had been more than ready even before the script given.The red lighted blinked,the surveillance camera had start recording.Nothing much of need to be act out,everyone just act natural like usual.
 
"Cho Hee,Chung Hee,what had you two bring in your luggages?"Ljoe notice the two big luggages which is the coordi noona had place there while she brings along the babies to the dorm just now.Niel notice it as well and rise up to take it over for checkig what had the two bring in their luggages.
 
"Chung Hee is strong!Chung Hee can held it myself,"the little mischievous run towards his luggage immediately as he notice Niel go over to take it.The little boy want to show off how strong he is that he can handle the big luggage by himself.
 
"Okay,if you say so,"Niel really just leave it to him and only carry Cho Hee's.
 
The little hulk use all his strength to carry the big luggage by himself.The luggage almost as big as him.How could he even carry it by himself.Even the coordi noona just now couldn't do it by herself.The hetereoual twins' mother had packing too much for the babies,it's like she is really leave the babies to the idol group for a few months without return to home.Guess their mother just playing her own role as a responsible mother who always fulfill the kids with everything.
 
"Chung Hee-ah,do you really can carry it by your own or not?"ChangJo ask,Niel had already carry it over there and about to discover what's in their luggage.
 
"Chung Hee can do it myself,"the little boy still insist he can do it.ChangJo couldn't bear to see the little boy carrying a big luggage that as big as him,so he gives him a hand.With just single hand,he carry the luggage over."See,just as fast as this,if you didn't insist of carrying by yourself just now."Chung Hee furrow and folded his arms.
 
"Chung Hee already said Chung Hee can do it myself,"the little one feeling dissatisfied because the maknae just interrupt him from carrying his bag.He doesn't like to be bother by people when he want to do it by himself.The little boy sulking just because a small matter,he just stand still at the other side when the members and Cho Hee gather around to discovered their what they had bring in their luggage.The members don't give a nerve towards the sulking little boy at all as they know he will cool down after a few minutes.
 
"Wow!Cho  Hee,you got a lot of pretty girly dresses,"Niel discover all the dresses Cho Hee will be wearing in her pink luggage."And,it's all....pink?"ChunJi coax as when they discover deeply,the dresses are almost all are in pink.
 
"Of course,they are all pink.She is a girl.Do you expecting something black,blue and deep,darken color dresses in a little girly princess's luggage?"Ljoe cut in - in other hand he is just trying to laugh at the pabo ChunJi who questioning something ridiculous.
 
"How do I know?I'm not a girl.I don't have sisters.What you expect from me?"ChunJi pissed off of what Ljoe just said.The two is being too naturally that they had forget they are actually in a show and the surveillance camera is recording right now.No one either nudge them.
 
"By the way,what is this pink plushie Loopy doing here?"the leader discover some new thing here from Cho Hee's luggage.
 
"That's my Loopy,I can't sleep without it,"Cho Hee grabbed her favorite Loopy from MinSoo and hug it.The members felt like back to the childhood when seeing Cho Hee having her favorite plushie toy during sleeping time.Everyone have their own favorite as well during childhood.
 
"I remember once that I had my baby blue color boaster with me.I will slightly smell it before I go to sleep and have it along my side,"ChangJo blurted out after seeing Cho Hee with her Loopy and causes attention from his hyungs.
 
"Eww...that's so girly,"the leader disgust with the maknae.
 
"I bet ChangHyun must be wanting it so much since your scent are in the little boaster,"ChunJi a sudden attack at the quiet Ricky who doent say anything yet.
 
"Bwo?Why me?"the younger one still doesn't know what ChunJi means.
 
"You know what I mean,"Chunji throw suspicious look at Ricky.
 
"No,I don't know what you mean and I'm not,"Ricky furrowed.The idols is too natural,they really had forget about the surveillance camera and even say something shouldn't be reveal.
 
"Let's see what does we have here,"Niel dig into the luggage.But there's nothing much in the luggage except some toothbrush,and other daily use things like that.
 
"Now,let's move on to Chung Hee's luggage,"Ljoe put aside the pink luggage and get on the blue one.The little boy who sulking at the other corner immediately run to his blue luggage to stop the blonde hair from open it up.
 
"Chung Hee will do it myself,"like the members had expected that he will get better after a few minutes of sulking.He is right now wth the members as well discovering what's in their luggage.
 
"This is a mess,"LJoe first impression when see through Chung Hee's luggage.
 
"Why are all toys inside?"The thick lips surprised to see what had Chung Hee bring.It was so much different than Cho Hee's luggage just now.It's all mess with clothes and toys and it doesn't arrange well at all.
 
"I bring it here to play with appa-deul,"Chung Hee take out one of his toys and start to playing around.
 
"I think nothing much to discover though.There're all Spider-Man,Iron man,aeroplane,helicopter,a one handed Barbie doll?"just as Ricky checking out Chung Hee's luggage,he discover all his toys except a Barbie doll with only one hand."This is probably a girl toys but why are it here?"Ricky took out the doll,immediately Cho Hee notice the doll.
 
"That's mine,"the little girl grab the doll from Ricky,"But why she lost her arm?"Cho Hee whimper  with sad face turning to Ricky.
 
"Oh no!Dont tell me she is about to cry?"ChunJi scared to see kids crying.He doesn't like te crying sound of kids,he so much afraid of making kids crying.Tears suddenly flowing through Cho Hee's cheek when she see her lovely doll become limp."Ricky,please stop her from crying out,"ChunJi alert,he afraid it so much to see kids crying.
 
The others just looking by the other side when Ricky pampered Cho Hee from crying,"Oppa buys you a new one next time.Promise,"ricky shove a his pinky finger to Cho Hee who is on his lap right now and feeling down seeing her doll limp.Cho Hee felt a little better after Ricky said he will buy a new one for her next time.She held out his pinky finger as well and did a pinky swear with Ricky,"Promise."The members relief to see  Cho Hee is better now especially ChunJi.
 
"Oh!There you are,Mrs.Limp.I forget I actually bring you here as well,"Chung Hee who is busy playing with his toys at other side just now suddenly come over and see the doll Cho Hee is helding.
 
"What?You did this?Why you limp the doll?"Ljoe ask the mischievous one.
 
"I flew it on my helicopter and it just fell down and lose her arm after that,"Chung Hee explained.The idol face palmed themselves after heard of what Chung Hee had done.
 
Cho Hee start to cry again after heard of what's her brother said,the cries grow louder and louder.The power voice can't stand it ,"Ricky,stop her,"ChunJi demanded the lovely one to get rid of Cho Hee from crying.Ricky risen up while carrying Cho Hee on his arm walk away from his seat to the corridor to get some fresh air.
 
Teen Top's nightmare had just started,it will be a long nightmare.