The Burglars

Cold and Warm Flames

Mr. Choi ran towards the door and saw it was kicked open. The whole door was broken. As they slowly walked inside they knew burglars got inside. Were they searching for something? Did they found what they we’re looking for? Everything was thrown to the ground and most things were lying on the ground, broken. “Honey look!” Miss Choi said as she pointed to a letter that was lying on the kitchen table.

“We’ll be back! There is no way to hide now Jia, we have found you. You’re going to give us what your dad was supposed to give.. Like I said; WE’LL BE BACK!”


Miss Choi her eyes started getting teary. After she got released and everything was going better, this happened! “Jia, what do they want from you?” Mr. Choi said serious. “I-I don’t know..!” Jia answered him in fear. What did her father do? How was she suppose to find out what to give them? And what if they were coming back? Jia collapsed to the ground and started crying, and at that moment Minho came running to her to catch her from falling. He lifted her up, bridal style and brought her upstairs, while Mr. Choi cleaned the mess and Miss Choi sat down on the couch from fear and lack of energy.
“Don’t worry Jia. We’ll figure this out.. For now just sleep..” Minho said comforting to Jia. Jia just nodded with tears in her eyes and closed her eyes and tried to sleep. That night, there was not even 1 moment she could sleep. Every 5 minutes her eyes opened to check the room for burglars. She was so scared now and beside that. What would happen to the Choi’s? They would leave them alone, right?

“Goodmorning yeobo~” Minho entered the room, but as he saw Jia sitting up straight his face turned from happy to surprised. “Did you even sleep? The bags under your eyes have bags..” Minho slightly laughed. Jia just looked at him with a sleepy/zombie like face without even smiling or saying anything. “Yah! Don’t worry too much about yesterday. We’ll figure it out you know?” Minho sat down on the bed next to Jia. “Just wait here, I’ll bring you breakfast.” And before Minho could leave, Jia pulled him back. “I’ll go down stairs,..” She softly said and trew away the blankets to stand up.

In the mean time the burglar, also known as Lee Min Ho was sitting in a abandoned building sitting in front of Seul Mi, playing a game of cards. Just when Seul Mi was about to win, Min Ho trew away all the cards from the table. "Ughh why am I sitting here, doing nothing?! Why can't we just go back to that Jia girl, and get what we need?!" Min Ho said pissed off. Seul Mi just stood up and walked to the other side of the table, standing behind him and hugging him. "Don't worry dear, have some patients~" And she pecked him on the lips.

The police came visit the Choi family and searched for vingerprints in the living room. Also they tried to figure out what the burglar meant with the note he left behind. "Minho, I'm going upstairs for a bit, I'll be down with dinner." Jia told him. "You okay?" He asked, but Jia just gave him a nod and a forced smile. She wasn't okay at all, she felt so guilty. The burglar ruined the whole living room of the Choi's, and that after all they did for me. Jia went upstairs, locked her bedroom door and the pc. 'Lets do some research on my family.. Maybe I can find something..?' She thought to herself as she took a place behind her pc. 

article;
A huge building burned down..

She clicked on it and found a picture of her old house, and too, a picture of her dad. Wishing he was here she found the name on her father blue, as there would be a link coupled to it. She clicked on the name and many things appeard in her pc screen. Her dad.. was a gabler.. He was famous in the casino..
Now Jia got it all, her dad probably lost alot of money and thats what they wanted! But still she wasn't sure about everything.. She just decided to save the page on her background and close down her pc to lay down on her bed and get some mental rest. She was too busy in her head figuring out what had happend and why they we're after her...

"Jia dear, are you coming for dinner?" She heard Miss Choi calling for her. She looked at her alarm clock and noticed time passed by damn quickly. She got up and walked down the stairs. Minho was waiting down the stairs and before Jia walked down the last few steps she pecked Minho, being at the same high now. "Yah! Do that after dinner, my eyes, my poor eyes!" Mr. Choi jokingly said and walked to the kitchen. Minho just laughed and hugged Jia. "Don't mind him too much~ Let's go, I'm hungry." Minho said as she took Jia's hand and walked to the kitchen.

It was 10PM and Jia once again couldn't sleep, too much thoughts were troubling her. Suddenly she heard a weird cracky noice, and trew the blankets away so she could stand up and could take a look around. "Min Ho, be quiet, your making too much noice. We should have waited a little longer.." She heard a whispering female voice. Did they say Minho?! Suddenly she felt something on her mounth. A tissue with weird stuff made her pass out. Min Ho and Seul Mi dragged the body outside and dumped her in the van and took off. "What are you going to do with her anyways?" Seul Mi asked unsure. "When she wakes up, your going to tell her to bring the 30.000 dollar in 30 days, or else she and her new family will be in danger. After that you come back in the van and we take off. Also somehow mention my name, because the son of the family shares the same name as me. That will be suspicious for Jia and she will think that that Minho is threatning her, instead of me." Seul Mi just shook her head by the last few sentences and stayed quiet untill they arrived in a park. "Trew her out, sit on the couch, wait for her to wake up, tell the things I told ya, and get back in the van. Got it?" Min Ho finished. Seul Mi just nodded and got out the van. She opened the side door of the van and pulled Jia out. As she grabbed a mask to hide her face, she closed the van and sat down on the couch in the park.

"Goodmorning sleepyprincess~" Seul Mi said as Jia woke up. "W-what? Where am I? What happend..? And who are you?" "Tsk tsk tsk don't ask so much. Me and Min Ho are the ones you own your debt to. Or well said, your father, but since he isn't here anymore you are going to pay us. Bring us 30.000 dollars within 30 says. After 30 days we will come for you, and if there is no money, you and your family will be in danger. Good luck and see ya!" She finished and got in the van, leaving Jia behind. Jia panicking in the park that was unknown for her, and it was dark.. But beside that, how was she ever going to get 30.000 dollars?! She got up, and looked around the park to find something familiar. As she found some houses, she ringed the bell of one and got, obviously an angry person. "Can I please make user of your phone? I'm lost.." She said scared, and sad. The face of the man that opened the door, softened and let her come in to maker her phonecall. Not much later, Minho appread in front of the man's house to get Jia. 

"What happend!? Why were you out at this time of the night?!" Minho said angry, as Jia got in the car. "I was .. " But then she suddenly remembered the name the girl said. Wasn't Minho the one that kidnapped her?! "You were?" Minho asked. "I was probably sleepwalking.. Sorry." Jia looked down on her lap. Minho just stayed silent and drove off to their home. 
As they arrived at home Jia got up stairs and Minho was sure to lock the front door, not to pick her up again in the middle of the night. "Goodnight Jia, and sorry I screamed to you before.." "It's okay, I'm sorry you had to pick me up.. Goodnight Minho." And Jia closed the bedroom door behind her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Omfg im so happy! I got more subscribers ;o; thanks soooooo damn much! And that after not updating for so long...
I'm not going to say I'll update faster this time because I can't promiss you that, as some off you have noticed.
Thanks for still staying here with my story and I'll hope you like the update! <3

xxx