Meeting the family

Cold and Warm Flames

After I cried a long time, I finally swept away my tears. My dad is in peace now and life goes on! "Jia dear, come down for dinner!" Miss Choi yelled from down stairs. Now it finally was time to see that son Mr. Choi was talking about. Was he handsome? Was he a nerd? Would he be sweet or maybe very cold tempered? Jia walked down the stairs and walked into the kitchen where they were sitting for dinner. Mr. Choi smiling nicely, Miss Choi too, and then there was their son. Omg he really was good looking! But what about his personality? We'll find out laters I guess. "Come sit down dear, hope you like the things I cooked." Jia looked at the table that was fulled with a pancake with kimchi and fried dumplings, they looked delicious! Jia sat down and looked at everyone grabbing some food, and so followed Jia.

When desert was servet Jia tried to contact Mr. Choi's son. Finding out how his personality would be~  "Mr. Choi's son? What's your name?" I tried asking nicely. "Minho."  He anwsered coldly like; 'what do you care?' UGH no! Why so cold tempered! Let's try once more.. "What school you go to?" Once again trying nicely~ "Bundang High School." "Huh serious? I also go to that school but have never seen you..?" I really have never seen him before on school.. "Then you didn't look good enough.." And with that Minho finished desert without Jia paying attention to that and he left, going upstairs to his room. "Ahh don't mind him dear, I'll talk to him laterd." Miss Choi said nicely, trying to hide her anger behind the soft smile. She really hated her son's behavior from just now. 
'What a douchebag.. I tried being nice but no he want's to be the iceprince~' Jia thought to herself. "It's fine, and Miss Choi? I'm really full, I don't think I can any more desert. The kimchi pancakes were so good I ate to many of them.." Jia said a little shy. Miss Choi started laughing and said it was no problem. Jia left the table and went upstairs to finish packing her stuff into her new room. But.. in the end she really wanted to go online and talk with her friend. In times like these she could tell him anything. He really was nice and patient, also he was always there for me when I needed advice. Unlike this Minho guy...

As she closed her door and trew a glare at the pc, she turned it on and went on Messenger. She could do her stuff later~
Chatroom:
Misternice08 are you there?
Yeah I'm here, long time no talk! How have you been?
Ughh not that good ;( I met this new guy in real life and he's an .. I just met him and he's acting really cold..
You tried talking to him? Maybe he dislikes you because of something?
 I didn't even know him! And have never seen him either so that wouldn't be it..
haha don't worry to much you dumbhead! xD
YAH! Don't call me dumbhead u mushroomhead! 8D
TT_TT nooooooooooo no mushroom! I dislike those the most!
haha sorry~ Anways I'm really trying to make new friends and meet new people... Any advice?
Just be yourself, there is nothing else you can do. If they don't like you that way, their not worth you ;)!
Aww thanks ;3! I'll keep that in mind~ What have you been up to lately?
Just some homework.. Many A's again~ I don't dislike getting good grades but it's so boring ;(
hahah nerdiee 8D! Don't worry too much about good grades! Just make some fun outside school and the grades are nice for a good future! ;)
I know I know but still ;( and fun times~ Most time I'm making homework. And because I AM the nerd of the class nobody every wants to do something fun with me Dx Can't you come and do something fun with me? You never ever told me the place you live, maybe we live really near each other ;o!
You know I don't want that yet .__. maybe in the future? Please I'm not so sure of things yet, and now really more then before. I just lost my dad...
It's okay ^^ I'll wait for you~ And what do you mean by lost...? Like he ran away or..
He passed away..
Aww I'm so sorry to hear that dear! Wish I could go and comfort you..~
Don't worry, before dinner I cried everything out and I never cry more then once because of the same reason ^.~
That's cool but still.. he was your father. At moment's like this it's okay to cry ^^ Don't be embarrased for that!
Thanks, really~ Your always the person I can tell anything and it's really nice! ^^ I can't think of anyone else at the moment to tell my problems.
No problem dear, I'm always here for you ;) Are you still sure you don't want my phone number to call me when you need to? I mean when you have no pc near you or anything xD
Hahah I'll be sure to find a pc :P but no thanks, once u have my number u can call me or even trace me down O.O!
YAH! U see me for that kind of person?!
Ur IQ is quite high so u'll find out something ;P
:(
Aww don't be sad! One day we'll meet ^^ Just not now yet ...
It's okay~  And I'm going to take a shower right now so I'll catch up with you later okay? ^^
Yeah sure ^^! Thanks for being there for me, and have a nice shower! ;P
Lmao, thanks, bye

And Jia closed the chatroom. He really helped her relieve stress and could always tell her story to him. Sometimes she felt like he was the only one that would understand him. And really at this moment, now my dad is gone. It's all my fault... If I wasn't in that house he wouldn't have gone back in the fire! Jia promissed herself not to cry about this again but it was so hard.. she felt like she had to punisch herself for what happend...

She searched her bagpack, and the closed she just packed for anything sharp. As she found her razor for shaving her legs, she opened the razor and lifted her sleeve up to start cutting up her wrist.. This felt good, more like a relieve then telling anyone.. Once more.. And more.. Now her arm was full with 5 or 6 scars. She dropped the razor with the shock she got from herself. Why did she start this? But it felt like.. she deserved this,...