Hijacked part 2

Cold and Warm Flames

 

Back at the buss stop, they both got in and went back to the buss stop near their home. "I really enjoyed today~" Jia said as she let her head rest on Minho's shoulder, sitting in the back of the buss. "Me too."  "You know Minho..? That guy near the buss driver looks mysterious don't you think? Wearing a sweater with hat on, and glasses on.."
"hahah he sure does~" Minho looked for a moment at him but then his attention went back to Jia. "ALL PASSENGERS DONT MOVE OR TRY ANYTHING, AND THE BUSS DRIVER; ILL BE HIJACKING THE BUSS!" The mysterious guy suddenly jumped up and walked to the buss driver with a pistol in his hands. Holding the pistol next to the buss drivers head he hijacked the buss.
"M-Minho! W-what do we do now? I-I'm scared!" Jia shocked and scared, clinged herself onto Minho's arm. "Don't worry, it's going to be all fine, we'll get out of this." Minho resuered Jia. "SHUTUP IN THE BACK WILL YA?! OR SHOULD A BULLET SILENCE YOUR MOUNTH?!" Jia now started crying...
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
Minho hugged Jia tightly so she could cry silently, withouth the hijacker knowing. "BRING ME TO THE AIRPORT, YOU HEAR ME?! AND NO CUTTING OF ROADS! I NOTICE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO TRY RIGHT AWAY!" The person got angrier by every sentence he said. "BECAREFULL! I DON'T WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO FIND OUT THIS BUSS IS TAKEN OVER, YOU HEAR ME?! IF YOU HANDLE THIS NICE AND SMOOTLY, I'LL LET U ALL LIVE." "y-yes sir.." The buss driver said scared. "Drive through the red sign at the next cross over, it will go faster~" "B-but si-" "DON'T TALK BACK TO ME WHEN IM NOT ASKING YOU ANYTHING!" He got back to angry. As the cross over neared, the buss driver got nervous. Would other cars stop for them or would they hit
another car? There they go.. crossing over... with a red traffic sign.. 

"KYAAA!" Jia screamed, and both Minho and Jia were pulled to the front by the sudden hit the buss made with a car. They got into a huge accident by crossing the street with a red traffic light. The buss driver and the Hijacker both got swung forward through the window and both we're death. "M-minho, are you okay..?" Jia said as she pussed herself away from Minho's body that was lying under her. "Y-yea~" Minho said with pain in his voice. He tried to get up and look at what happend. "M-minho! your bleeding!" Jia screamed at the wound Minho got on his head. The blood was dripping slowly down his face from the right side, just above his eye. "Don't worry, It doesn't hurt much... Let's check out what happend." Minho and Jia both climbed their way to the middle of the bus so they could get outside. As they both came outside, they saw the huge caos. The whole front of the buss was crashed into some other car. They both walked slowly towards the front to find the Hijacker and the buss driver. Also I hope the one in the car is still alive! 
Without Minho noticing, Jia speeded her walking as she met the familiar car that was in front of the buss... "Jia wait! We don't know where the Hijacker is, maybe he's hiding!" Minho ran after Jia, but now that Jia knew who's car it was she ran towards the right side of the car and looked into the car, seeing 
Minho's mother sitting behind the wheel.. "M-MINHOOO! OH MY GOD CALL 911! MINHOO!!" Jia freaked out. As she looked at Minho, Minho was lying on the street... He passed out by shock... 

Not much later the ambulance came and took Miss Choi away, also Minho was brought allong because he didn't wake up yet...

"Minho..?" Minho heard a soft voice from close. "J-jia? W-what happend?" Minho slowly awoke. He pushed himself up from the bed to sit up. "Where am I?"
"Your in the hospital Minho, your.. Y-your mother is in a .. c-coma.. " Minho wasn't sure if he heard right... His mother.. And suddenly he remembered everything from the hijacking till the accident with his mother. Tears rolled down his face...
"M-min-" "Can you leave me alone for a bit?" Minho didn't even let her finish what she wanted to say..
"You sure?" Jia asked, and Minho just nodded. Jia left the hospital room with her face to the ground. In Minho's room, Minho slowly got off his bed and opened the curtain between his bed and the one next to him. There was she... Miss Choi was lying just right next to him.. She was pale, and was lying on her bed quite peacefull.. Why her? Minho wished he could change places with her.. At the moment Minho tried holding his mother's hand, Mr Choi walked into the room. "Minho.. I'm really sorry for what happend.. We can only hope for her to recover soon, and since she's in a coma, nothing bad can happen to her.. right?" Mr Choi tried speaking strongly but you could hear the sadness in his voice take over. "NOTHING BAD?! SHE'S IN A COMA?! ISN'T THAT BAD ENOUGH ALREADY?!" Minho screamed. "Minho, please calm down." "I AM CALM! DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" And Minho ran out of the room they were in... When he found Jia he just hugged her tightly. "M-minho..."  "Why..? Why her? Why not me?" Minho said sobbing on Jia's shoulder. "Minho, it can happen to anyone.. also I asked the same question with my dad... But your mom is still alive! There is nothing we can do right now, and only pray for her well being..." With this Jia just patted Minho's bag and stayed hugging him. 

"Sorry for screaming to you.." Minho walked back into the room where his mother way lying and his father was sitting next to her bed. "It's okay son, I can understand how you feel.." And with this Mr Choi just gave him a resuring smile. 

Later that evening Minho, Jia and Mr Choi went back home, also they just had to go on... The next morning Jia and Minho had to go to school and Mr Choi took a day off from work, and visited Miss Choi. As Minho and Jia walked to school, hand in hand, they both were quite silent. After everything that has happend they both were quite in shock. They couldn't help themself but worry about Miss Choi... 
"This is my class, I'll see you after school okay?" Jia said, trying to smile. Minho didn't show any emotion but just hugged her and when partening gave a small nod. As Jia entered the class she was welcomed by her friends. "Jia, what's wrong? Your really down and barely talking.." Tiffany noticed her absent mind. "I was involved in a Hijacking just yesterday... With that buss we crashed into a car.. and in that car was Miss Choi... " Jia said emotionless...
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry to hear that! Are you alright?" And with that last sentence Jia broke down in tears. Before the lesson started Jia was send to the infirmary with Tiffany to take care of her. There was no chance of following the lesson. "Tiffany, I'm going to take some fresh air okay? You can go back to class, and if there is something I will come~ I just feel like being alone right now if you don't mind?" Jia asked Tiffany with a sad voice. "Are you sure? I'm there for you, you know!" "I know, and I love you for that! But I just need some time for myself.." Tiffany just smiled and nodded, and with that she left the room with turning around once to see Jia sitting on the bed in the infirmary. 

After 5 minutes Jia decided to go outside to the school garden, walking slowly and looking up into the light blue sky. "YAH! CHOI MINHO! COME BACK TO CLASS!" She suddenly heard from somewhere behind her. It was probably one of the teachers and there she saw him... Minho was running outside to were Jia was standing, and his face was wet from tears. Jia didn't think another sec, and just ran to Minho and embraced him in a hug. This way he couldn't scream back or kick something, hit anyone around him, and just let him cry out in her shoulder. "Minho! Shhh, it's alright! Just cry everything out, and let's go home. There is no chance of us concentrating on class in a situation like this.." Minho's knees became weak and he slide down to the ground, allong with Jia in the still tight hug. Minho didn't say anything, and didn't let go of Jia.. The situation is killing him right now.. What can I do..?

_____________________________________________________________
Hee guys ;D! Because of the comments I got yesterday evening I decided to update
super fast xD! And here it is~ Since the upcoming time I'll be hella busy it might take 
a little longer then 1 day to update.. Sorry for that > giving me feedback and telling me whatchu think of it; it will put on a smile on ma face
and the chance of updating sooner is BIG <3 hahah