Secrets

Cold and Warm Flames

 

More.. And more.. Now her arm was full with 5 or 6 scars. She dropped the razor with the shock she got from herself. Why did she start this? But it felt like... she deserved this...
 
Jia shocked from her own action, dropped the razor to the ground. She kept looking at her arm till she realised she had to clean her wound before someone would find out. She ran to the bathroom and held her arm under the crane, letting all the blood dissapear with water. She now saw the scars from her arm very well.. They were pretty big.. "YAH who's in the bathroom?
I wanna take a shower so hurry up!" A mad voice from Minho sounded on the other side of the door. "S-sorry! I'll be outside in a sec!" Jia hurrying grabbed a towel and hide her arm under it. She opened the door and there was Minho standing in front of her. "What do you want with a towel? The laundry basket is next to the shower?" He asked a little weird. "I-I.. dropped my glass in my room!" And fast ran to my room to shut down the door fastly after me. Minho just looked her running into her room,
held up his shoulders, and continued going inside to take his shower. "Aishh.. what to do..? They can't see my scars~"
She dropped the towel to the ground and ran to her closed. A thick sweater with long sleeves! That would hide them perfectly...
"Jia dear, can I come in?" Jia just anwsered she could come in and fast pulled the sweater over her other clothes. "Your cold?"
Miss Choi asked as she saw Jia sitting on her bed with a thick sweater on. "Hmm, just a little." Jia smiled. "
Mr. Choi and I are going to sleep since we both have work tomorrow, and since your going back to school tomorrow, it's wise for you to, not to sleep too late." Miss Choi said as she sat down next to Jia, on the bed.

 
"Are you alright?" Miss Choi said as she looked in the eyes of Jia. "Y-yeah I'm fine, why?" "Just wondering~ You came in a 
new and strange house and a family you didn't even knew.. I'm really sorry for everything, but I hope with some time you'll get
to like this place." Miss Choi said with a sweet voice and left the room. "Goodnight." She said before closing the door. Jia
just wished her the same and decided to look at her pc for the last time today. 'Would he be only?' She kept wondering in her 
head. As she opened the chat she indeed, saw him still online. 
 
Hee, you don't have school tomorrow ;o?
hahah I could say the same about you~
I just.. can't sleep yet~ 
Same here ;^^ Tomorrow another stupid day at school.. and even school in the evening! I really hate being with the 25 best students in school, so I'll have evening school .__. Who even decided on this?! I'll kill him! Dx
haha calm down ya~ Just try taking a little nap in class? xD only when your sitting in the back of the class ofcourse~ 
My teacher really is allert.. Wish I could go take a nap at any time! But in top class you can't make sure to be found out doing something like that...
Aishh already start to dislike that class yeah~ But no worries, I'm really bad at studying xD!
Want me to be your teacher 8D? I can help you~ 
hmmm no thanks~ I'm fine with the grades I have and studying more isn't good for me xD then my head will explode for sure!
Can't we start off with easy things?
What do you mean ;o?
Like telling each other little by little about each other? First starting with what school we go to..? There are so many
students in each school! There will be 0,000% chance of finding you there xD!
Aishhh... really... Bundang High School..~  you? And that's it for this month! ;o no more questions for a month!
OMG Really?! I'm also in Bundang! Awww common ;o!?!? A month?! 1/2 month...? Pleasee..?
No way.. so many schools and were in the same O.O ..? 3 weeks! But less I won't go!
Hahah i guess~ But now I'm curious to what year... 
YAH! 3 weeks waiting for you! I'm going to bed..
No wait! I thought you couldn't sleep..? 
YAH I'm not staying up all night~ pabo!
aww T__T Now I'll be alone..
Then go sleep too xD! Gnight ^o^!
Aishh okayy... Gnight! Kissu~
 
With that last sentence Jia fast closed the chat window. Did he really said 'Kissu?' Jia turned off her pc and jumped in her comfy bed~ Not bothering to change into her pyamas, she fell asleep. 

Next morning she woke up from her mobile alarm clock. Today, after a week at the police office, she was going back to school! How would her classmates react on what happend? She fast got into her school uniform and went down stairs. "Goodmorning" She was greeted by Miss Choi that was making a toast for breakfast. "Goodmorning" I anwsered her. "Ready for school? You missed alot, hope everything will go alright." Miss Choi said worried, afraid Jia missed to much at school and she had to make ALOT of homework when she got back from school. "It will be alright, I have some good friends that kept notes for me~" Jia said proud. She really had some nice friends in school, and they always looked out for each other.

After Jia ate her breakfast she was ready for school. On her way to school she walked behind Minho. So he really 'did' go to the same school. Weird I've never seen him, but with his cold attitude I'm sure he doesn't even want to see me or even say 'Hi' in school... Oh well!  "Jiaaaaaa~!!" She heard her friend calling for her and was embraced by a hug. "Oh my god! Are you okay? I'm so sorry for everything that happend!" Tiffany said to her. She really looked sad.. "It's okay guys, I've cried for my dad but never cry 2x about the same reason. He's in peace now and also I have a place to life right now. My dad's friend offered me a place to sleep and eat so I'm really fine." Tiffany still looked at Jia with sadness in her eyes. How could someone let go of everything that fast? In reallity she didn't let go of the situation yet but she didn't want to worry the people around her...
"Okay class! Sit down in your seats and the lesson will start~" The teacher said that just walked into the classroom.

As 2 weeks passed and these boring days kept coming she was healed from the situation alot more. Her best friend Tiffany cheered her up many times and also planned nice things to do with her. As she walked home from school she saw Minho standing against some wall, texting. He was still the misterious and cold guy from before. "Hi!" I just said when I walked pass him. "Uhh.. Hi..?" He said surprised, not exspecting someone to talk to him. "What's wrong?" I looked at him curious. Why was he acting.. weird..? "N-nothing! Uhm see you later! Gotta go!" He said fast and suddenly walked the opposite way. Aishh he really was still as weird as before but this was the strangest thing he had done in 1/2 a month..

As Jia came home, she dropped her bag to the ground to hang down her jacket in the hallway. Grabbing her bag, she went upstairs. Would he be online? She her pc and forget about her homework for a moment. Yes! He was online indeed!

Hee ;D! What ur doing online? Not at school?
Nope I was free earlier then exspected xD What about you?
Just got home but my homework can wait.. my head really isn't in for more schoolwork right now..
Why? ;o did something happen?
No nothing, I'm just a little down .__. also im tired like hell!
Hmmm wanna do a game ;D? It cheers me up often!
haha what kind of game ur thinking off?
Hmmm who am I? Trying to guess the animal you have in your head and describing anything that isn't saying what it is :D
No thanks xD something else..?
Truth or dare 8D?! hahah I'm sure u don't even dare to play that game :P!
AM NOT! ;O ofcourse I can play that game~!  Let's do it :P U first xD?
hahahha coward! xD sure,, I choosee..... DARE!
Hmm.... Hit your head against the wall once really hard! XD
Okay brb! XD omg that's gonna hurt badly..
YAH how do we actually know when someone really did the thing?
Trust? ;3 I really did it! And it hurt badly D8! Maybe I hit a little too hard...
hahahahahahh sorry >
Are you hating someone right now? And who?
AISHH... I hate myself .___. Because of what happened to my father.. If i could come out of the house myself
my dad wouldn't have gone back inside and he would still have lived..

Yah! That wasn't your fault! Things happend and there is nothing to do about that anymore.. Hmm this time I'm gonna
choose truth~

Are you in love right now and with who ^^?
Omg o.o ... hmm.. I am... with you >< I've always enjoyed our chats so much and it feels like your the only girl for me; your so different from other girls and I think I've fallen in love with you...
R-really..? I don't know what to say... I've also felt the same about you I think... But at the same time that was the reason why I was so scared to meet up...
Am I that scary O.O? I don't bite you know... wish we could meet so we could.. date?
Hahah i know that but still... Let's continue the game kay ;D? We both get to do one last question of dare ;3 It's about your biggest secret you have 8D Are you accepting the challenge or are you afraid?
ACCEPT
Oh no wait! I don't even have a secret in mind myself O.O crap...
hahahh just think, I'll wait ^^!
Okay I got one! ^^;; Let's enter at the same time okay; 3...2...1...YAH!
I think i know who you are :D!
I have done selfharm about 2 weeks ago, and I'm trying really hard to quit it.. but sometimes I just feel like I deserve the pain..
OMG you know who I am>!?! How?! O.O no..no..way....

Why the hell you hurt yourself?!?! Your an amazing girl! Please stop hurting yourself.. for me? Please TT___TT
Yes I think i know... I have had the same feeling inside of me (love) when I saw this girl that got to live with us since short..

I'm trying! Really hard ;o! I just have some moments I feel like hurting myself..  Ommo.. noway.. Please tell me who you think I am! I'm dying right now o.o I'm really scared.. maybe you even are right...
I think you are Jia, the girl that got in to our house since short. Am I right..?
.. M-minho?...
YES! Omg am I right?! Let me come to you,,

Jia fast trew her chair to the ground and tried to lock the door. After that she searched for a place to hide in her room. CLOSET! Fast Jia opened the doors of her closet and climed into it. "Jia! Open up please! Jia!" She heard him knocking hard on the door..
What now..?!



_________________________________
Thanks subscribers :D! I was so damn happy when I saw I had 3subscribers! Every new subscribe is dear to me ^^
So please do subscribe and if you want to make me even more happier; please leave a comment ^^!