Hijacked...

Cold and Warm Flames

 

As Minho sat down at the kitchen table, he watched Jia finishing her breakfast. "Want to go on a date today?" Minho suddenly said when Jia
Took a sip of her tea. Jia couching in the tea she just took, grabbed a tissue. Minho just laughed at her action and was still waiting patiently for
her anwser.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"In the future, never ask me a question, when I'm in the middle of drinking tea!" That was freaking hot! Jia thought to herself.. But a date? She didn't even 
think of that, and now that they are actually dating, it sounds pretty normal right? "E-eh sure~ Where do you want to go?" You could see Minho thinking, he sure didn't think of a place yet himself. "Hmm~ Where do you like to go? Oh wait! What about the beach? It's really refreshing and it looks beautiful. I always go there to empty my mind." That sure is a nice place, Jia thought. "Sure, sounds nice. Let me finish my breakfast and fresh up, okay?" Jia got kind of nervous. She has never been on a date before, and what do people do on a date? Would they be holding hands? Or even kissing?! YAH Jia clear your mind! Finsih breakfast and find something nice to wear..
 
"Are you ready yet?" Minho shouted upstairs, waiting at the front door of the house. "A-almost!" Jia rushed herself in the last minute. She spend about half an hour looking through her closet, for something nice to wear. And her make-up, she had to re-do it for 3 times! Nervous? Nahh, not at all!
"I'm ready~" Jia said, coming down the stairs in a black skinny yeans, a dark blue blue top with a key necklace, and a black jacket. Her hair was curled up, with one small braid on the right side of the head. 
"Woahh, you look beautiful." Minho anwsered with his mounth still open a little. Jia right away, started blushing. "E-ehm let's go, shall we?" Jia grabbed her bag with phone and other stuff in it, and walked outside. Togheter they walked to the buss stop, both really nervous. Why were they both really nervous when this morning he actually hugged her from behind and pecked her lips?! Aishhh Jia didn't understand herself. "Ahh look! Their selling hot chocolate over there, just wait for me at the buss stop, then I'll get us some hot choco, that always cheers up my day!" Minho said happily. Jia just laughed at him, waving, and walking to the busstop herself. Sitting down, she watched Minho buy the hot choco. She really could feel the strange feeling in her stomache, she really fell in love with him...
 
As the traffic passed in front of her, she looked at Minho trying to cross the street with the hot choco in his hands. "Minho be carefull!" Jia yelled smiling, using both her hands around her mounth to make it sound louder. After the last car passed, Minho fast crossed the street. "Thanks" Jia said as she took the hot choco cup from Minho's hand. Minho just smiled in return. Just in time for the buss they got on, and Minho being the gentlemen, paid Jia's buss ticket too. Jia looked out the window, and sipped her hot choco with one hand. Slowly she felt Minho holding her other hand on her lap, so sweet.
 
"Minho! The beach is so beautiful! I haven't been here for such a long time, and the wind feels so good." Jia said happily as she ran to the sea like a small child.  As fast as she could she trew her shoes somewhere on the beach and ran to the sea and feel the nice cold water. Minho just followed her, walking slowly towards Jia. He put his shoes next to Jia's and walked to Jia. There they were standing, on the beach, feet in the nice cold water, face in the refreshing wind, holding hands. Jia couldn't have been happier at this moment, still she wished her dad could have seen this too, and meet Minho, her boyfriend. "This really does easen your mind, I feel so peacefull.."
Jia softly said.. Minho put his arm around Jia's shoulder and let her head rest on his shoulder. "I wish my dad could have seen this..." Jia said with a sad feeling in her voice. "Jia, you don't have to worry about that. You're father is now watching us from above, and he'll always watch over you. Never forget that. And I can promiss him, right here, right now, that I will take good care of you and will never let you cry alone, I'm here for you." Minho said as she grabbed Jia's shoulders and stood in front her her. Jia couldn't help herself, but let a tear slide down her cheek. "T-thank you Minho." Minho showed a shy small, and wiped away the tear that rolled down her face. They both, walked a little away
from the water so their foots could dry, and so they sat down in the sand. "You really have been through much but I hope the times that will come now, you don't have to face alone, and we'll make lots of good memories so you can think back to those!" Minho said with a smile on his face and looked at Jia. Now also Jia showed a thankfull smile.
"I was so scared the moment I found out, Misternice was you, because I said all these awefull things about you in chat, like I couldn't stand you and all... Now I'm really happy that I found out you were him. I've really fallen in love with you.." Jia said the last sentence really soft. "I love you too~" Minho whispered back. Jia shocked because he actuwally heared the last sentence, had a bright pink blush spread over her face. "Jia.." Jia looked at Minho and before she could anwser his lips were on hers. It was really soft and warm, also it was really comfy. As Minho partened the kiss, also he started blushing and looked back to the sea. "A-are your foot dry? Then we can go back to the buss stop. I don't think my mom would want us late for dinner." He said in a jokingly way. "Hmmh" Jia nodded and stood up, hitting all the sand of her clothes. 
 
Back at the buss stop, they both got in and went back to the buss stop near their home. "I really enjoyed today~" Jia said as she let her head rest on Minho's shoulder, sitting in the back of the buss. "Me too."  "You know Minho..? That guy near the buss driver looks mysterious don't you think? Wearing a sweater with hat on, and glasses on.." "hahah he sure does~" Minho looked for a moment at him but then his attention went back to Jia.

"ALL PASSENGERS DONT MOVE OR TRY ANYTHING, AND THE BUSS DRIVER; ILL BE HIJACKING
THE BUSS!" The mysterious guy suddenly jumped up and walked to the buss driver with a pistol in his hands. Holding the pistol next to the buss drivers head he hijacked the buss.
"M-Minho! W-what do we do now? I-I'm scared!" Jia shocked and scared, clinged herself onto Minho's arm. "Don't worry, it's going to be all fine, we'll get out of this." Minho resuered
Jia. "SHUTUP IN THE BACK WILL YA?! OR SHOULD A BULLET SILENCE YOUR MOUNTH?!" Jia now started crying...






__________________________________________
Okay guys.. this chapter was short but it's giving you a nice cliffhanger to hope for more ;3! I'll be sure to update faster this time
because this time I was partened from AFF because of illness and personal problems.. I'll be fine now so you don't need to worry ^^
Please do comment ;D It always cheers me up somehow! <3