Her home burned down

Cold and Warm Flames

 

A horrible week has passed for Jia, now that her house was burned down and her dad has passed away because of saving her…
She felt so guilty, and was som ad at herself! Why couldn’t she get away from the fire on her own?! The her father would have been alive,
and wouldn’t have gone back into the fire to safe her daughter…

Jia has been sleeping at the police office for a week, to explain everything that happend and because she didn’t have a placet o stay. “Miss Jia?
Someone came for you.” A police officer said, when a man, little trange looking, walked to her. He has a slim figure and was wearing tiny round glasses.
“I’m sorry but… Who are you?” Jia anwsered unsure. “Oh I’m sorry dear! Where are my manners! I’m Siwon Choi, a friend of your father.
I’m really sorry of your loss.” Jia looked down at her lap, not wanting show her sad face. “Thanks…” “But why I’m here, I own your father for being such a good friend to me, so fort hat I’m willing to take care of you and take you in with my family. My wife always wished to have a daughter and my son,
I’ll make sure he won’t bother you.” The weird but friendly man finished. Jia now had a place to live and maybe start anew… “Thank you Mr. Choi,
that would be nice.” Jia said trying to force a smile on her face. She just lost her father, and her home, so everything was still hard to deal with.
As Mr. Choi helped her pack her stuff in the car, she took the passenger seat and they took off.

As they arrived at the place, Jia’s eyes became bigger. ‘Their living in this? It’s like a pent house!’ Jia thought to herself while she was staring at the house with her mounth open. And now she was going to live in this!

As Mr. Choi opened the door and grabbed some suitcases to help Jia. It wasn’t much, but it was all she had left from the fire.
Jia followed Mr. Choi into the house, and was shocked by the sudden embrace. Miss Choi hugged her and started telling her she felt horrible for what happend. Everything that was said to her, never reacher her mind. She still was in a small trauma and couln’t concentrate that good.
As she tried to focus once again, she only heard; “… come upstairs, I’ll show you your room.” And so Jia followed Miss Choi upstairs.
“This will be your room, It’s not done yet but this will be the place. We’ll go shopping tomorrow for some new furniture, wallpaper, etc.
” Miss Choi smiled to Jia as she looked around in the big room, that was going to be hers. “Thanks, so much..” Was all Jia could say and with that she grabbed her stuff from down stairs, to bring it to her new room. As she closed the door behind her she fell down on her new bed. It was comfy.
She turned around with her face into the blanked to cry everything out. After that she promised herself she wouldn’t cry because of the same reason again.
Her dad was now in peace, and Jia got herself a new home, with a new family awaiting her. Also who was this son Mr. Choi was talking about?