In the City

Cold and Warm Flames

 

Jia fast trew her chair to the ground and tried to lock the door. After that she searched for a place to hide in her room. 
CLOSET! Fast Jia opened the doors of her closet and climed into it. "Jia! Open up please! Jia!" She heard him knocking hard on the door...
What now..?!
 
----------------
 
"Jia! Please open up the door or I'll force myself in! Please, I won't hurt you! I just want to talk.." Jia heard the anger in his voice turn soft 
and desperated... Slowly she heard Minho's footsteps dissapear. She opened the doors of her closet and climbed outside. She felt so... weird.. She felt mean for not letting Minho inside, but on the other side she was really scared to face him. What could she do now.. A small tear fell down over her cheek and without herself realising she started crying harder. 
 
Later that evening, the tears had stopped, and Jia was lying on her bed. She felt empty.. All her emotions came out; sadness, shock, and above all of that she felt guilty.. Maybe she should get herself togheter and walk down stairs to face him. Too bad, she decided the complete opposite... She ran to her closet, grabbed some of her clothes, grabbed her bag, and all other precious things. Finished packing she decided to sneak out the house tonight.. For her there was no other solution.. She felt so embarrassed after everything that happend with Minho.. After everything that happend with her dad, and got herself a nice family, she now had to sneak away..
As Jia waited till midnight, she looked around her door, and sneaked down the stairs. She fell in love with Minho, she didn't want to leave him, but her emotions didn't know how to react or what to decided.. She decided to leave just for a 'while' so she had some time to think of a better solution. 
 
Outside standing in front of the house of Mr. and Miss Choi, she turned her back to them and walked away the lonely and dark road. She got on a bus and put in her earplugges. Listening some music always helped her clear her mind. As she searched through her phone she stumbled on the song; Kane - love over healing
As the song played, Jia looked outside, sitting in the back of the bus. As memories flowed her mind, a tear rolled down her cheek. Have you ever felt so hopeless.. that there will never come a solution to your anwser..? Well so felt Jia right now..
 
As she stepped out of the bus, she walked down the road of Gangnam's city. "Hey girl, you alone? Want to hang out with us?" "YAH let me go! No!" The guy grabbed her arm as her other arm was pulled somewhere else. This arm didn't belong to the same old ert man.. it belonged to.. "M-minho..?" Jia was mindblown by the sudden appearance of Minho. "Let her go! She's my girl~ Go find some other." Minho said coldly and the guy let Jia go in less then a second to run away as fast as he could. "What were you thinking, going out alone in the evening, at this hour?" Minho really sounded pissed. "S-sorry.." Jia anwsered unsure and looked down to her feet, as she was interupped by a suddenn hug. "I was so worried! Don't ever do that to me again, please?" Jia, not sure what she hearded, just gave a small nod. Minho slowly partened the hug and looked into Jia's eyes. "Let's go home, okay?" Minho showed a soft smile, but in his eyes you could see the sadness. Jia now really felt guilty... "..What.. are you crying?" Minho noticed as they walked home. "A-Am not.." Jia denied while she actually was crying.. "Then look at me and say that again~" Minho stopped walking and now stood in front of Jia.
"Lift up your head.." Minho said as he put his finger under Jia's chin to lift up her face. Jia's face was completely wet from crying.. "I-I'm s-sorry! S-sorry-y! She hickupped. "I'm s-sorry f-for e-everthing-g!" Minho looked at Jia, as her face went down again and Minho just comforted her with a hug. "Just.. don't let me worry so much again, okay?" Minho now feeling sorry for her. "Jia?" Jia, that was trying to stop crying, looked up to Minho. "Is it okay for me to carry the brightest star?" Jia not understanding his question, just nodded her head. Minho smiling at her anwser lifted Jia up bridal style and started walking again. "W-what are you doing?!" She said, 
little shocked. "I'm carrying the brightest star right now, and trying to make her get comfortable, so she can lie down and try getting some sleep." As she heard this, a bright pink blush appeared on both of her cheeks. Minho just laughed softly and continued walking.
 
As they finally came home, Jia had fallen asleep in Minho's arms, just as he said she could. "Where the hell have you been?!" A sudden voice said as Minho walked into the living room, still holding Jia in his arms. "U-umm..." "YAH! Don't Umm me! I was deadly worried!" Miss Choi said, that was sitting on the couch. As she saw Jia lying in Minho's arms she started talking a little softer. "Go upstairs NOW, I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.." Miss Choi said sleepy. "Umma.. Please let us go this time if I tell you a big secret?" Minho said, knewing his mother loved hearing secrets. "AISH it's so troublesome, u knowing my weakness.. Well tell me and I'll let u go upstairs!" Minho slowly walked towards his mom, trying not to wake up Jia, and whispered in her ear; "Jia and I are... DATING" Minho said teasingly. Miss Choi's face was priceless! 
Her mounth was open and her eyes started sparkling. "Ommo! Ommo! Really?!?! Aigoooooo so cute!" "haha mom, Shhh, don't wake her up." Minho said and went up stairs. As she put Jia in her bed she, he went back to his own room and wished his mom 'Goodnight'.

The next morning Jia woke up in her room. How did she end up here?! She sneaked out... last.. night... Minho found me! Jia remembered... She was carried home by Minho! 'Aishhh how am I going down stairs, and still act normal after everything..' She thought to herself. 
After getting the courage togheter she went down stairs. "Goodmorning dear~" Miss Choi greeted her. "Goodmorning" Jia replied. Where would Minho be? 
Jia just went to the kicthen to make herself some breakfast. Would he be at a friend's place? Or is he in his room? But before she could think further she was embraced in a hug from behind. Shocked, Jia tried to turn around and see who it was but his grip was too strong. "Goodmorning yeobo~" The voice of Minho sounded from behind her. "Y-yeobo?" Jia stuttered.. "Hahah we're dating, remember?" He said while smiling and releasing the hug so he could face her. Jia still in shock could only stare into Minho's eyes. Minho being the sneaky guy, pecked Jia on the lips to awake her from her shock. "YAH! T-that was my f-first... " Jia softly said without finishing her sentence. "Your first kiss? Sorry~" He said smiling, but inside he was really glad he did. 
As Minho sat down at the kitchen table, he watched Jia finishing her breakfast. "Want to go on a date today?" Minho suddenly said when Jia took a sip of her tea. Jia couching in the tea she just took, grabbed a tissue. Minho just laughed at her action and was still waiting patiently for her anwser.



__________________________________________________________________________________
OMFG i so loved the comment ^^! Please people keep commenting! Hope you like today's update!
Will there be a date in the next chapter? Or will she reject? Minho really changed much huh xD? 
Well people DO change much~ 

Please subscribe if you haven't yet, and let me know what you think of it by commenting ^^