Saturday

My Secret Nerdy Boyfriend
Please log in to read the full chapter
OK - B1A4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BDGQYDua40)      --------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     It was Saturday afternoon and you were out with Jungah and a couple of other girls from your class.     “Did you see that guy’s face when she asked him out? He was like, ‘whaaaaat?’” Raina chuckled as Gahee cracked up. UEE sighed, “You guys are so mean when it comes to confessions.”     Lizzy finished laughing as she gave you and Jungah a look. “Hey guys, do you want to go to that new sweet shop? I heard they have amazing coffee and cookies.” She nodded in thought.     Nana made a face, “I don’t like sweets.” Bekah patted her on the back, grinning widely. “They have other things except sweets too.” Nana brightened up, “I wanna go then!” Everyone chuckled at Nana’s instant change of mood.     “I’m fine with it.” Yiyoung and Jungah agreed. Jooyeon looked at you, “How about you, _________?” You looked at the girls’ expectant gazes. You frowned, “Sorry guys, I have to go meet a few friends.”     Gahee interestedly gazed at you, “Who’re you meeting up with? Anyone we know?” You shook your head, smiling. “Nope, just Myungsoo’s friends.”     “Are they nerds too?” Jungah grimaced. You giggled and shook your head. You waved to them and left quickly. The girls bid you farewell as you laughed.     *If only they knew that I was going shopping with one of the scariest gangs in Seoul…* You snickered as you called for a taxi.
Please log in to read the full chapter